Hyde Parke
Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in The Social Lounge
Look around you.

Multiple Wars
Increasing of Big Brotherism
ALL new technology available now are TRACKING MECHANISMS
Increasing of Unemployment. Jobs lost will not return
Increasing of extremist attacks, and ongoing training and recruitment to carry out attacks
Medical care that will never be available to all, causing more illness, causing more taxes, costing more money.
The value of the dollar is steadily declining.
TV consists more of propoganda and entertainment, to keep those unaware to remain asleep.
Crime rate continuing to rise at extreme levels (Chicago, Mexico, New Orleans), the list will grow.

Just a few examples. Now is the time for people to get it together, turn off the tv, and get involved.

Feel free to add on to these examples, or dispute them. Its worth discussing.

Comments

• perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yeah T.V., stra8 1984 sh*t I swear. Digital upgrade and the gov assistance for it. Big Brother all day.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    Look around you.

Multiple Wars
    Increasing of extremist attacks, and ongoing training and recruitment to carry out attacks
    Medical care that will never be available to all, causing more illness, causing more taxes, costing more money.
    TV consists more of propoganda and entertainment, to keep those unaware to remain asleep.
    Crime rate continuing to rise at extreme levels (Chicago, Mexico, New Orleans), the list will grow.

Just a few examples. Now is the time for people to get it together, turn off the tv, and get involved.

The judgment of ? is long overdue for America. The winds are blowing and soon the house will be brought down.
  • sounds of jacob
    sounds of jacob Banned Users Posts: 166
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The judgment of ? is long overdue for America. The winds are blowing and soon the house will be brought down.

CO SIGN FOR ENSLAVING THE CHOSEN PEOPLE OF THE MOST HIGH YOU NEGROES AND STEALING THIS LAND FROM THE NATIVE AMERICANS ECT THEN THESE DEVILS HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL MEXICANS IMMAGRANTS LOL??

THE TRUE BIBLICAL HEBREWS!!

THE 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL

JUDAH- American Blacks
    BENJAMIN- West Indian Blacks
    LEVI- Haitians
    SIMEON- Dominicans
    ZEBULON- Black Indians Guatemala to Panama(Mayans)
    EPHRAIM- Puerto Ricans
    MANASSEH- Cubans
    GAD- Native-American Indians
    REUBEN- Seminole Indians
    ASHER- Columbia to Uruguay (Incas)
    ISSACHAR- Mexicans (Aztecs)
    NAPTHALI- Argentina/Chile
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Cthulhu will devour the U.S.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    a 100 if we just stopped progressing and our momentum carried us. but we are going to crash so take that 100 and half it a few times.
  • ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    LOL.... I actually started laughing when I read the thread title.

I dont know if it will get that bad, but we have been falling behind in a lot of areas for some time now. I hate the fact that people actually think the U.S is number 1 in everything. If we dont start making some progress and get some ? fixed around here we are going to be in trouble down the road.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    babylon will fall down
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    babylon will fall down

and the kind, benevolent Chinese will take their place.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    Options
    CO SIGN FOR ENSLAVING THE CHOSEN PEOPLE OF THE MOST HIGH YOU NEGROES AND STEALING THIS LAND FROM THE NATIVE AMERICANS ECT THEN THESE DEVILS HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL MEXICANS IMMAGRANTS LOL??
    anyone yelling in capital letters about stealing land from Native Americans should not take issue with calling Mexicans, with their white heritage, "immigrants." although i am not sure if we should presume to call them "immagrants" or not.
  • paranom
    paranom Members Posts: 15
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i already decided i'm leaving the country in the next 5 years
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    a mexican has just as much rite to call this country his as a white man would, it was people here lonngggg before 1402 or when ever they said colombus "founded" america they should start saying that was the date that america was stolen and changed for ever...and to have the nerve to give christopher columbus a day is crazy
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    babylon will fall down

Sorry sir Babylon will never fall.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Oh ? ..hes back.. world over now.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Nah I don't think so....when things get real bad, marijuana will be legalized and the economy will improve. Than America will have a shot again, I hope. The jobs that are gone are not coming back anytime soon. Technology is replacing the need for us petty, expensive humans. Robots don't need a dental and healthcare plan, they just need an engineer to keep them working good. If you're not a teacher, soldier, doctor, nurse, engineer, or sanitation worker in this new economy, you're not gonna make a lot of money. Thanks a lot Bush for ? up our economy.....with all this debt we have, I'm not sure how much time we have left...Obama, legalize marijuana!!!!!!!!
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Look around you.

Multiple Wars

10??? That's generous.

I give it 5 max!!!

It wont be third world though, just poor as ? . I'll good tho. :)
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    a mexican has just as much rite to call this country his as a white man would, it was people here lonngggg before 1402 or when ever they said colombus "founded" america they should start saying that was the date that america was stolen and changed for ever...and to have the nerve to give christopher columbus a day is crazy
    Mexicans = white men. what's the distinction here? without white men (such as Columbus) showing up, there wouldn't be a "Mexico."
  • black2spyda
    black2spyda Members Posts: 85
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Sooner than later
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Its hard to get people involved. I find this odd" Every drug on the market has a commercial where the side effects outweighs the benefits.
  • mr.getwitcha
    mr.getwitcha Members Posts: 2,459 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    paranom wrote: »
    i already decided i'm leaving the country in the next 5 years

Muahahaha, Death to America!!!!

Getwitcha
  • mr.getwitcha
    mr.getwitcha Members Posts: 2,459 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    3rd world? I would say that in 10 years America will be the first ever 4th world country.

Getwitcha
  • Hyde Parke
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • oliverlang
    oliverlang Members Posts: 593
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Look around you.

Multiple Wars

Do you even know what being a third world country means? How do you equate things like tracking mechanisms, increasing big brotherism, multiple wars, and tv propaganda with having the status of a third world country? You can be a first world country with those things.
  • Hyde Parke
    edited May 2010
    Options
    oliverlang wrote: »
    Do you even know what being a third world country means? How do you equate things like tracking mechanisms, increasing big brotherism, multiple wars, and tv propaganda with having the status of a third world country? You can be a first world country with those things.

im from a 3rd word country, so yes, i have a pretty good idea about what it means. If you cant see how all of those things restricts freedom, then there's nothing else to discuss.

Oh yeah, add to the list, the steady decline of the american dollar.
  • astonmartin
    astonmartin Confirm Email Posts: 731
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I will give it 5-8 years. Here's a youtube video backing up my point, Immigration Gumballs [everyone should watch this]:

On a side note, if you cross the NORTH KOREAN border ILLEGALLY you get 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.

If you cross the IRANIAN border ILLEGALLY you are DETAINED INDEFINITELY.

If you cross the MEXICAN [going into Mexico] ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.

If you cross the AFGHAN border ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.

If you cross the SAUDI ARABIAN border ILLEGALLY you WILL BE JAILED.

If you cross the CHINESE border ILLEGALLY you will never BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.

If you cross the VENEZUELAN border ILLEGALLY you will be BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.

If you cross the CUBAN border ILLEGALLY you will be thrown INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.

If you cross the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA border ILLEGALLY you will get:

A JOB,
    A DRIVERS LICENCE,
    SOCIAL SECURITY CARD,
    WELFARE,
    FOOD STAMPS,
    CREDIT CARDS,
    SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE,
    FREE EDUCATION,
    FREE HEALTH CARE [thanks to ObamaCare], Healthcare was passed for illegals.
    A LOBBYIST IN WASHINGTON DC
    BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE
    THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRYs FLAG WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU DON'T GET ENOUGH RESPECT
  • oliverlang
    oliverlang Members Posts: 593
    edited May 2010
    Options
    im from a 3rd word country, so yes, i have a pretty good idea about what it means. If you cant see how all of those things restricts freedom, then there's nothing else to discuss.

Oh yeah, add to the list, the steady decline of the american dollar.

That has nothing to do with being a third world country. It originally had to do with the Cold War, those that didnt allign themselves with the Communists or Capitalists where called third world countries, but that has lost its significance after the Cold War. Now it is usually referred to as an undeveloped country. That's it. All those other things have nothing to do with being a third world country. Again, those characteristics you listed can exist within a first or third world country.

I agree that the US is heading down a destructive path and the examples you provided support that claim. However, it has nothing to do with becoming a third world country.