BLACK FOLKS: IF THE G'MENT OFFERED YOU 1MILL TO LEAVE AMERICA TO GO TO AFRICA AND NEVER COME BACK

Options

Comments

• Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    ? that. Let's fight here. Take over the states.

? letting them win.

I ain't know they had a higher grade weed here in NOLA, keep the blunt in rotation yo cos you smoking some good ? lmfao. African Americans are below the totem pole in terms of investing power and generational wealth, chances of us winning that fight is as high as this ? raising his hands gqwWN6w.jpg

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell yeah!, Take my ass to the Mother Land!
    ? that. Let's fight here. Take over the states.

? letting them win.

? what are u smoking?
    Ear waxs???

Less than 40 milli blacks vs over 250 milli whites?????

Some of u ? are off.
    When we're discussing, not taking ? from these cacs, and fighting back for our humanity. ? wanna bring up the population disparity, and wanna remain peaceful...

Now In a hypothehical scenario , where they'll give u a million dollars to leave, now u wanna fight back?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall thinking wrong.

Chess not checkers.
  • D0wn
    Options
    Ok forget the financials.... I want to know if Africans would welcome us there, clown our Americanized train of thought, or what? What will the relations look like?

@rasta

? I'll have a million dollars. a dollar, for every ? i don't give, about how an African feel.

Some of y'all are too sensitive, and need to travel asap.
    Every time u go to another culture, the locals are gonna be a certain way towards u, and have u feel like an outsider to an extent.
    We're gonna have our differences n bump heads but,I'm a cool dude, they'll ? with me, and i with them...
  • D0wn
    Options
    Yall thinking wrong.

Chess not checkers.

Naw ? , just admit that u have a disdain, at the thought of living in Africa. Some of these responses are hilarious.
    ? down playing a million dollars.
    ? rather die fighting, then taking the mill.
    ? fuckas worried about being welcomed..all the ? we did for america and they still never welcome us.
    Some of u ? are like Lots wife.

? remind me of the Damien n Nas song;
    Put the worst on display, so the world can see / And that's all they will ever show.
    So the ones in the West / Will never move East / And feel they could be at home.
    Dem, get tricked by the beast / But where dem go flee, when the monster is fully grown?
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @tha_bride22‌ you'd be surprised the number of black Americans in Ghana. If there's one thing Africans are better than the rest of the world for, it's for their hospitality. Also partly why they're taken advantage of easily so you'd be more than welcomed. Just discard all your views and expectations from hearsay and vibe with the people.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    By the way white people built america not african americans, all ? did was farm work like animals but the actual structure of this society was created by white people and remains in their control. the culture of the united states in 89% european.

i always laugh when i hear african american brag about "building america" did the cows on the farm build the farm?? no the farmer uses them for his profit and when he's done he slaughters them.

How I miss this ? lie...sheesh

disprove me you geriatric coin what did I say that was untrue the USA was established for and by white men

Giving white all props for "building" America is idiotic and damn near cooning. The African slave was brought over here to exactly build the infrastructure of this country. We built the railroads on long with Asians most of the brick masons and carpenters in that era was African as well. You're trying to equate the stealing of the hard work to the white building the country. That statement you made is a lie and damn near the complete opposite of the militant persona you have on here.

If that's the case then a crackas built crackas and Spaniards built Jamaica

nah cain he has a point, take jamaica for example, the spanish didn't anything except ? the natives. the english use slave labor but all the infrastructure built (not much) was eventually use by the black majority and now owned by Jamaicans. whereas Black Americans own.........?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    By the way white people built america not african americans, all ? did was farm work like animals but the actual structure of this society was created by white people and remains in their control. the culture of the united states in 89% european.

i always laugh when i hear african american brag about "building america" did the cows on the farm build the farm?? no the farmer uses them for his profit and when he's done he slaughters them.

disprove me you geriatric coin what did I say that was untrue the USA was established for and by white men

Giving white all props for "building" America is idiotic and damn near cooning. The African slave was brought over here to exactly build the infrastructure of this country. We built the railroads on long with Asians most of the brick masons and carpenters in that era was African as well. You're trying to equate the stealing of the hard work to the white building the country. That statement you made is a lie and damn near the complete opposite of the militant persona you have on here.

white people created america period that is a cold hard fact, slaves are animals that is how they are treated all there hard work amounted to nothing, they gained nothing from it whites did not steal the hard work they directed the hard work. the descendants of slaves gained next to nothing from it there work and generations later had to beg white america to integrate. you are confused old man that mindset of yours is part of the problem you love america too much this nation should be seen by blacks as a means to an end and nothing more, our love for it should be guided by that.
    yes spaniards/british did build THE original governmental structure of jamaica the difference is NOW JAMAICA is in the hands of black people . but america will never be in the hands of african americans so why do you keep the deep misplaced love of america. with the way blacks are in this country you will be subservient forever.

and yes white people do deserve there props they took control of the world and and used our black assess to create what they wanted. i am a racial realist, and a pan-africanist i don't hate white people. i see the world for what it is you have the wrong conception of what a militant is and clearly you don't understand the ideology that i push on this forum at all.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

nah cain he has a point, take jamaica for example, the spanish didn't anything except ? the natives. the english use slave labor but all the infrastructure built (not much) was eventually use by the black majority and now owned by Jamaicans. whereas Black Americans own.........?

So not owning it takes away from buulding it? If I'm a home builder and i build you a house that you own does it take away from me building the house? I'll answer for you......NO it doesnt. Everything starts from the builders to take away from them and their blood and sweat is a disjustice.

Do you know who built your home?
  • xtraill
    xtraill Members Posts: 286 ✭✭
    Options
    I've read stories about people who had a chance to escape/leave a country and be free from oppression, discrimination, persecution, etc. and they did so with just the shirt on their backs.

Then I come in here and look at some of the comments and start to think some of you don't really believe all of the stuff you say about America being a bad place for Blacks.

Oh, and there's a million dollars to boot!?!?!?
  • zombie
    Options

So not owning it takes away from buulding it? If I'm a home builder and i build you a house that you own does it take away from me building the house? I'll answer for you......NO it doesnt. Everything starts from the builders to take away from them and their blood and sweat is a disjustice.

Yes.......I was on site every day while it was being built. Does that make me the home builder? Or the powers that be that commissioned the house to be built?

bad example because the workers on a house get paid and it's their choice to work, slaves don't have a choice and get paid nothing.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

Yes.......I was on site every day while it was being built. Does that make me the home builder? Or the powers that be that commissioned the house to be built?

Does your builder own your home now? Does he/it have any control of alterations/maintenance in your home now? the point zombie is making kind of makes sense.
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Nigeria/Ghana/Ethopia or Nubia (people call it "eygpt") for me
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

Does your builder own your home now? Does he/it have any control of alterations/maintenance in your home now? the point zombie is making kind of makes sense.

Does it take away from the person who built the house if I own it? If you buy car does it take away the Chevy built the car you now own even tho your money and name is on it? No it doesn't

Most of us don't dictate how Chevy makes their cars so that analogy doesn't work. And Chevy certainly didn't build the car for you for free
  • zombie
    Options

Does it take away from the person who built the house if I own it? If you buy car does it take away the Chevy built the car you now own even tho your money and name is on it? No it doesn't

the people who built the car got paid. african american slaves got paid nothing. so once again you are using a bad example.
  • Blacjason
    Blacjason Members Posts: 83 ✭✭
    Options
    Nope, This is my home, I aint going nowhere! YMCMB/ABCDEFG
    No amount of money could make me take that proposition. Too many people have fought and died for my right to live here.

Plus if the government actually made that proposition that would mean that the country had fallen into a state of fuckery that hasn't been seen in a long time. I would make it my life's mission to make as much money as possible for the sole purpose of offending every person who thought the payoff idea was a good one.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @zombie‌ in here speaking the truth. But honestly the praise should be given to the true mastermind behind the system we call "America". It isn't the white race that put this together. They were the people chosen to fulfill prophecy. The fallen one is the mastermind behind everything we see today. Everything is spelled out in the scriptures tho.
  • The Iconoclast
    The Iconoclast Members Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Nope, This is my home, I aint going nowhere! YMCMB/ABCDEFG

While the first part of your sentiment is factual, the second part is inaccurate and superficially flawed.

America wasn't solely built by white men (nor was it solely built by blacks.) The US wasn't created in a vacuum, it developed over time and transmuted to what it is today.

While white men created the conceptual framework of our society (basically just transferred and modified ideas from their previous home’s society) the economic expansion of the US was heavily influenced by slave labor. The south alone (the epicenter of the slave trade) were providing 2/3 of the world’s supply of cotton, which obviously became the leading American export. Slave-based agriculture was highly profitable and before the industrialization of America in the 1800s rendered it obsolete, at one point virtually the entire colonial American population’s livelihood (roughly 90%) revolved around agriculture. Slave-based agriculture also directly influenced and lent impetus to the development of America’s transportation infrastructure (which of course naturally evolved to what it is today.)

I assume you’re aware of the industrial (and technological) history of America? Slaves' direct and indirect impact on the industrialization and urbanization in America? Where everything historically documented galvanized the United States into the modern era of being one of the most technologically advanced nations in the world.

Europeans fled Europe to build a new nation and forced Africans against their will, to help them build it.

FWIW If you haven’t read “Capitalism and Slavery” By Eric Williams, I’d recommend it. The author was a black professor who offered a refreshing perspective on slavery’s impact, it’s devoid of a white slant but fact-filled.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Jews had a huge impact in the development of France and Germany and they seem to be doing fine in Israel
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? @zombie crazy bruh I swear..

So if you don't own something you didn't build it now?

* Let's just disregard the fact that in the early days of America the economy of an ENTIRE REGION of the country was dependent on slave labor.

*Let's disregard the fact that Blacks are over represented in every branch of the armed services except the coast guard(? don't swim like that)

*Let's disregard the fact that the Black dollar makes up a disproportionate amount of consumer spending in this country

*Let's disregard the fact that about 90% of pop music can be traced directly back to Blacks

*Let's disregard that pop culture pretty much takes it's trends from the Black Community which only makes up 13% of the country

Nobody said that Blacks DESIGNED this country. But we damn sure BUILT this country. You really think America would be the super power that it is today without the contributions made by Blacks from day 1 ? Like you actually believe that? Of course we weren't who benefited from our labor...THAT DOESN'T MEAN THE LABOR DIDN'T HAPPEN. That Jamaican ? y'all smoke must be potent as ?

• StillFaggyAF
    Options
    I think the point he is making is cool, blacks did all this. What do we have to show for it?
  • Stiff
    Options
    KingSimba wrote: »
    In response to what jono said I'm just gonna say this....

when the Israelites where freed from the slavery they endured in Egypt, THEY LEFT!

they didn't try to stick around and "build" within the borders of the land of their oppressors. They didn't try to operate within the society built by the people who had enslaved them. They left with a plan to inhabit a land of their own and restore a culture that had been taken from them through slavery.

I ain't gonna make a religious rant or anything, but I said all that to say that we are the only people who decided to stay under the wing of their oppressors....

@KingSimba‌
    The difference between this hypothetical situation and what happenned with the Isrealites is this:

When the Israelites left Egypt they left as one people and went off to form their own Nation in a land designated to them by ? himself, to determine their own destiny under the watchful eye of the Creator.

In this situation you have a bunch of people who are going to trust the very people that enslaved them to take a million dollars in a fiat currency that only has value as long as the people who gave them the money says it has value and go off and spread out in a land of many cultures that they have no substantial connection to.

What people don't realize is that Blacks in America didn't just come from a nation called Africa where everybody got along and sang all day. We came from one of the thousands of diverse tribes and nations that lived on the continent. And the majority of people have no knowledge whatsoever of what tribe they truly descend from so they just say "going back to my people in Africa". These tribes didn't feel any special kinship with each other just because they were both dark-skinned and whites damn sure didn't conquer a united Africa.

LOL at anybody that thinks they can escape white supremacy by going to Africa. Africa is by far the most resource rich continent in the entire world..and who do you think is getting wealthy off of these resources?? Here's a hint: definitely not Black people. Out of the 1600 or so billionaires in the world only 9 of them are Black and only 8 are from Africa (Oprah being the other). You don't escape from White Supremacy. You either conquer it or bow down to it. If you want to escape it you better go to Iran, North Korea, or get a head start on a trip to Mars. There's only a handful of African nations that Blacks are actually running the show.

The colonization of Africa by Europe didn't end anymore than Jim Crow did in America. Of course they didn't they just got makeovers.
  • Stiff
    Options
    I think the point he is making is cool, blacks did all this. What do we have to show for it?

Not a damn thing but what does that have to do with going to Africa?
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

It offers a possible solution. kf you arent being properly compensated at one place you would move on yes?
  • Stiff
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

It offers a possible solution. kf you arent being properly compensated at one place you would move on yes?

You could or you could fight for proper compensation in your home. Like it or not America is your home now. Not Africa. We who are descendants of the victims of the Diaspora have a culture that is distinct from the cultures of Africa. If you're from New Jersey then you have more of a cultural connection to a Black man from California than a Black man from Angola. That's just reality. I'm not saying we don't have a connection to our African brothers and sisters because they're fighting the same war against white supremacy,oppression, and exploitatoin we are just on a different front. Us abandoning our front won't turn the tides of that.

And for those that think there won't be any animosity between an influx of a new millionaire class of foreign Blacks and native Blacks of these African nations that you'd be emigrating to, I suggest you do some research on how the last U.S Government sponsored back to Africa project worked out (Liberia).