Spinoff: Let's talk Jail and excepting imprisonment as a way of life.

Options
2»

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rofl,

this ? is hilarious....

pralims i applaud you for attempting to promote engaging debates, but you definitely be over thinking things, lol

jail ? sucks...everything about jail sucks,

nobody who's in jail wants to be there, except for maybe them really really ? up in the head type people...but as with anything, you can't fault ? for trying to make the best outta their situations
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a way of life because we all accept it. We need to rid of the black code that was introduced in the 1800 to having jail time mimick slavery.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my best friend, the best man in my wedding, brother from another mother been locked up since april of last year.....

bruh...ain't ? glorified about that ? ....that ? hurts....

i was trying to help take care of his family for like the first 8 months or so, but that ? burned me the ? out man....his oldest kids are 15 and 19.....i had to tell them as ? up as ? is, they gotta become adults and pick up the slack, cuz i can only do but so much....

? gets real bruh when ? is locked up....that making light of it and thinking it's a vacation is only for show...the reality is much deeper