Ladies, please help Conflict come to terms with his homosexuality

Options

Comments

• God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So people coming out the woodwork to congratulate someone becoming a mod is not too much but someone saying they dont like the idea is too much thought and its just the internet??

nah...

you mad cause everybody ain't on board with the decision but projecting ya feelings by trying to tear down those who oppose? Nice tactic if you're in middle school. Good luck turning everybody lol ...Conflict is a white Latino suburban kid from san Antonio,and has a ? pet Gerbil name Mr tibbs
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn
    I AINY EVEN DO NOTHING!
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yunn why you mad though?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    4 hours behind Eastern time

u idiot dont u know how steam nh works or what

Lmao i aint get on last night was all up in that destiny!
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    @YunnSanco cut OB some slack B. She finds Tyler Perry movies entertaining.

I bet she owns all the Friday movies,All about the Benjamins,Ray, and This Christmas too
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    And how this ? knows where I live
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, I knew what would happen if I became a mod. There's always going to be a handful of people who don't like the appointment, and they're usually the same ones who dislike you as a poster (but not all). We all got mods we don't particularly care for. You don't care for me in this position and that's okay.

I'm perfectly comfortable with being disliked. It comes with anything you do in life.

I'm consistent; I'll just continue to talk ? back as I've always done and laugh. *shrug*
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Damn
    I AINY EVEN DO NOTHING!

You called that ? a ? question mark
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    caddo man wrote: »
    Charles daughter has a brick house body but looks to much like him in the face.

If she don't stay in the gym she'll be fat as soon as a ? drops some fertlizer in her.

She also looks a little young which also isn't cool.

Not confirm that is his daughter but this is her IG
    http://instagram.com/theariannaangel

They had a long post session in the NBA thread about her.

She looks just like him and I go to her instagram and see her posting up burgers and ? yea it's his daughter

you ain't never ? a chick that had similar ? features as her dad bruh?

No not to that degree.

well everyone saying that ain't his daughter...so would you smash now or say she look too much like Charles Barkley?

She looks to much like Charles Barkley and trust me I'm not usually a picky ? especially speaking in these hypothetical circumstances.

TRUE

Rasta. wrote: »
    So I was at the laundromat yesterday and I saw this decent chick, good enough fa ya boy, putting her clothes in the washer so I went to the washer next to her. So I speak, making small talk and tell me why this nasty ? drop a pair of ? panties..............them ? was D-BO ? . So I say, "you drop something" that mediocre ? got teary eyed, took all her ? out the washer and ran out that ? like immigration was coming.

Was I bogus for telling her she dropped those ? draws?

Back when I was single I probably would have informed her she dropped her drawers and still made small talk and still hit with no ? given as long as her hygiene was good

Smh ? ! You clearly seen brawds hygiene ain't legit but still smash no ? given...her ? ain't far from her ? hole fyi

I would assume if I passed by you in a closed quarters after a day of manual labor in the hot ass sun you'd be smelling refreshing as well? (N/h)

Moral of the story is you can't judge her based off that one situation.

Now if you show up to ? her and she got ? draws and strong body odor then you might need keep moving.

I don't know man, first impressions a muthafucka

Lots of truth to that but depending on how good she looked, her personality, and her hygiene from that point on I may or may not have given her another chance.

LOL come on bruh, so you telling me if a chick was fine enough but you seen her ? draws and she knew you saw her ? draws you'd still Holla? Please give me a smidgen of how the convo would go.........

Me: How are you?

Woman: Good

Me: I just thought I'd introduce myself and I also thought I'd let you know you dropped "someone's" ? panties on the floor.

Woman: *blushing* (looking embarrassed)

Me: it's no problem I use to help take care of an aging grandmother and great aunt so I can relate to having to wash someone else's laundry as I'm sure you're doing.

• God_Yunn
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Yunn why you mad though?

I'm a black Bruce Banner
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meh

Six blacklash isnt as worse when PR became a mod. ? were mad!
  • Kat
    Options
    Let's move on, I'm over this topic.

Six is a mod now, deal with it n
  • Kat
    Options
    Lol..that was supposed to be a period.

Big ass fingers.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like ratchet chuck >>>> intellectual chuck.

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    @YunnSanco cut OB some slack B. She finds Tyler Perry movies entertaining.

I bet she owns all the Friday movies,All about the Benjamins,Ray, and This Christmas too

Ob owns
    635538.jpg

She also makes Mac N Cheese daily
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have already cooperated with your thread
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't neva seen nun like it

Yall outchea belly floppin and kissin ?

Put a demon in a position of power and watch the weak and feeble minded fold

tumblr_n9ocelKhQz1rvmqxto1_500.gif
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall still talking about the mod stuff?
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This huge big ass empty parking lot and people gotta park so close to me that I can't even get my door completely open. Ugh.
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    Nah, I knew what would happen if I became a mod. There's always going to be a handful of people who don't like the appointment, and they're usually the same ones who dislike you as a poster (but not all). We all got mods we don't particularly care for. You don't care for me in this position and that's okay.

I'm perfectly comfortable with being disliked. It comes with anything you do in life.

I'm consistent; I'll just continue to talk ? back as I've always done and laugh. *shrug*

Respect.

but them ? (female) and your consistency to ether people with huge ass titangraphs, is why alot of people like you. And you have moderate intelligence on subjects that interest you,but if you throw in a few big words in between ya paragraphs you're labeled an intellect.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll talk about this ? all day
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    This huge big ass empty parking lot and people gotta park so close to me that I can't even get my door completely open. Ugh.

Fight back
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    @SixSickSins‌

congrats sis!....we all good right?

right?

Lol! Hi. How's life treating ya?

i cant complain....weather is good....fam is good....got you runnin the board

? we made it!
This discussion has been closed.