"Going 0 to 100 on a Stripper Real Quick" Drake Allegedly threaten Stripper

Options

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    knowing this chicks history plus the fact that shes a career stripper...why?
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Drake curbing ? n cheating on them with rihana. What a lightsskinned lame.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She has already apologized. This was just a huge misunderstanding. Smh @ u gossip enthusiasts

http://www.mtv.com/news/1955586/drake-jhonni-blaze/
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    When did a stripper become more than a stripper?

These are not women whom you go raw in, date or any of that romantic ? .

I'm sure you can find good wholesome women in the strip club but the odds are not in your favor.

Bruh, lol...you know wouldn't share them broads in your signature with a ? , talking bout "that's my girl, why you keep looking at her ass ? "

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake curbing ? n cheating on them with rihana. What a lightsskinned lame.

chill bruh
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    neverminding the gossip...and sidestepping the 'drake is a ? ' post...

Now birds tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

20tmope.gif

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All this fake ass everybody got goons ? has gone too ? far. ? always talking that they got goons ? when all they got is they 2 cousins and they best friend from 3rd grade. Those not goons thats your family ?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MMM! Drake is too much!
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    All this fake ass everybody got goons ? has gone too ? far. ? always talking that they got goons ? when all they got is they 2 cousins and they best friend from 3rd grade. Those not goons thats your family ?

U don't think drake got the money to pay for those big Muthafuckas that cost like $400 a day?
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do rappers continue to ? chicks that my broke ass wouldn't mess with?
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jayvon32 wrote: »

damn, talk about narcissistic
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

U don't think drake got the money to pay for those big Muthafuckas that cost like $400 a day?

My point still stands they not goons those dudes are bodyguards/mercenaries. Meaning they go to the person willing to pay the most amount of money. Which also means if they have to choose between making it home to they kids, wife and mother or take a bullet for Drake they going home to they family.

They not goons and loyal only to Drake. So ? difference do it make how much money he paying them when they can be bought off?
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What happened to the days when you just threw money at a stripper for her to shake her ass for a little bit then leave. These dudes got the game allllllllllll ? up.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My point still stands they not goons those dudes are bodyguards/mercenaries. Meaning they go to the person willing to pay the most amount of money. Which also means if they have to choose between making it home to they kids, wife and mother or take a bullet for Drake they going home to they family.

They not goons and loyal only to Drake. So ? difference do it make how much money he paying them when they can be bought off?

Ok I feel you we got different definitions of the word goon
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Using media takeout as your starting news source ain't a good thing for the credibility of any story
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options

U pretty much described goons. Goons not gonna be loyal like ya ? they loyal to the gains.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? must be sick....
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    What happened to the days when you just threw money at a stripper for her to shake her ass for a little bit then leave. These dudes got the game allllllllllll ? up.

You're mistaken Tony. Those days were never around. It's always been them ? that frequent the skrip clup weekly to ? them hoes and if a ? tip a ? and keep it moving, if hit that club again he looking out for her and plotting, skrippers love repeat business.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Why would he mess with a stripper anyway?

All those rappers do it nowadays, these strippers egos got them ? up they feel they are just as big as these artists ,no ? you are a stripper who shakes ass and pop that ? for some singles know your role.

Aite this is a powerful ass statement that needs to be said across social media. Like this ? needs a movement.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

U pretty much described goons. Goons not gonna be loyal like ya ? they loyal to the gains.

@Will Munny‌ You all are right I looked up the definition of goon and they are hired hands. I just saw it differently cause most people now call they family and friends they goons.

I stand corrected.
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody posted the story that she retracted her initial statement about drake and the goons