Snoop vs Iggy/TI

Options

Comments

• Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aye Patna I don't appreciate the consternation towards Iggy I don't want no mediocre and u jumping like Kriss Kross at my influential musician. I'm a viable businessman with the diversification in my portfolios to excel but I will bring em out drop it like it's hot and have the LBC saying murder was the case. Let that marinate and simmer down knuck if u buck but u don't want no problem. Good Day Sir.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No matter what the issue is. I always see T.I. handle problems like Rashard did Big Boi on ATL
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It really wasn't/isn't/won't be that serious
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TI probably hit Snoop with one of those intellectual voiced conversations that only TI knows how to do. Snoop just gave up after that. It wasn't a beef.. lol
  • eternal soldier
    Options
    There has been implications that you had a disagreement with Iggy. Say here Unk, no disrespect would be tolerated. If you have an issue with that female, I would appreciated if you call me to settle things

-TIP

Now picture that ? said with TI heavy ass accent
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ... If there was a hierarchy right now it would look like this

Nelly steals Mayweather's girl = Nelly > Mayweather

Mayweather stole on TI = Mayweather > TI

TI sons Snoop = TI > Snoop

Nelly > Mayweather > TI > Snoop

How the hell did Nelly get the top spot?
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    FlightKing wrote: »
    ...or TI doesn't want Snoop ? up his financial investment in this artist.

that's all it boils down to.

every time the internet gets hot on her ass for being a fraud in the game, Cliff steps in and tries to calm the waters. He's done this twice up to this point, and the 3rd time overall since the summer. He doesn't want his protege's image getting tarnished before he make big bank off her, so he can fall back like Akon did with Lady GaGa.

with Snoop on the front line throwing boulders and daggers at her head and neck, only makes it more official that folks don't ? with her, even if Snoop was just playing. She got sensitive, he smelled blood, and he kept snappin.

Calvin fell back out of respect for Cliff and his paper. He going to allow Cliff to continue to ? this white chick out for what he can get out of her.

but on the real, it's still ? Iggy. she has no real contribution to the game. Cliff just got her walking the line until her product grows stale and unprofitable. He believes, since she's got that white skin, she's got "the complexion for the protection, for the collection", and he's going to bank on it.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He dropped the beef like it was hot... in before the song lol at the ? thay nosignwd me in the other thread
  • eternal soldier
    Options
    I hope no music comes from this apology or whatever the ? .
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snitchford most have some informaton on Snoop Doggy Dogg

Smh muhfuckas just don't wanna accept that tip is one of the realist.

It's whatever y'all the wrong ? to impress.

Headline : gucci shot a ? in self defense

Innanet goon : man gucci ? , that nicca was scared he randomly sprayed everywhere and got lucky, pac shot 2 cops ? gucci
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    T.I aint shook Snoop.

Snoop just knew sooner or later them white folks and label heads would ? up his money flow for dissing a white girl
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they gone make it where u can barely discuss Hip Hop
    cuz u can't diss anybody which keeps artists on their toes and doing their best
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    Dogg went from Lion of Hip Hop to Vanilla Ice in a matter of seconds. This ? is unseemly.

"5'9" with [more] soul [than] a 6'4" ? ..." - T.I. - Motivation.

"5'9 with tha soul of a 6'4 ? ".....but i see what you was tryna say.

Nah, I had it right the first time. The brackets indicate changes the writer makes to a quoted text. In this case, T.I. making a 6'4" ? cough his soul up and apologize about skull dragging a popstar. End of the day, skull drug or not, Iggy would sell because her fanbase makes up 65% of the country.

Snoop apologizing, takes a beating on Black Media, and white people are going to dent his pockets because he no longer has the "Black People Coolness" cosign.
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    they gone make it where u can barely discuss Hip Hop
    cuz u can't diss anybody which keeps artists on their toes and doing their best

the issue was, he snapped on a female who has no sense of the culture, and didn't know how to respond.

once there is an influx of these type of people in the industry, and they get called on their ? (joking or not), it's going to be called bullying. the sensitivity levels are at an all time high. these new types ain't built for it. this is an example of the pussification of rap and hip hop.

iggy is in her spot because Cliff left her there
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unk you know that is not how we fellow pimps handle things
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You pop ? , apologize, ? , just ask Kiss (ass kiss)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options