Ok guys I admit....Kobe >> Lebron this season

Options
2»

Comments

• sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol at anyone thinking Lebron is better than Kobe.
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    WOW, if Kobe some how has a bad game and the Lakers lose tonight, it would be so hilarious to watch how 90% of u guys will turn on him with quickness.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lol at people still makin these silly ass excuses to discredit Kobe.....

Oh just you wait they are not done yet... word to this post

you already know the game.. anything they can do to discredit..

Tmac better than kobe... he wont be ? without shaq hes average.. kobe is overrated.. Ai is better than Kobe. vince is better than Kobe..
    A few years back he had knee surgery wasnt right for about 2 weeks.. Kobes done.. Colorado.. Kobes done.. Durant.. Kobes done.. Last two weeks of the season Kobes done.. Lebron James invented the wheel Kobes done.. Durant is better than him Kobes done.. watch when they play the Celtics...

If you do the math.. you know what the common denominator is..
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    wow, if kobe some how has a bad game and the lakers lose tonight, it would be so hilarious to watch how 90% of u guys will turn on him with quickness.

c/s.. Real talk... Watch out for all of you bandwagoners 2nite if the lakers lose, yall turn on kobe more times than yall roll over in yall sleep.. Kobe is the real king.. Dipset bytch
  • jjswipe
    jjswipe Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    c/s.. Real talk... Watch out for all of you bandwagoners 2nite if the lakers lose, yall turn on kobe more times than yall roll over in yall sleep.. Kobe is the real king.. Dipset bytch

we don't worry about the bandwagoners. Them ? ain't got ? else to do during this time of the season
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    only thing stopping kobe is father time
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Comparing players each season it can be anybody, Wade played better last season then Kobe and LBJ but overall stat wises Kobe>>>anybody in the NBA right now.
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    allied wrote: »
    SMH at you coming in a week after the weak Magic are eliminated. You lost.

I moved outta state and don't have internet yet..Just this slow ass wireless signal...
    Same thing i thought. Even Millz was able to take time from consoling Nash and sneak in a few posts.

For a guy who made Platinum threads about how Lebron >>> Kobe, this is might big of u, Will.

Hey I'm a realist..But I honestly believe if ? hadn't of ran train on Bron's momma he would've had a ring....
    txboi_09 wrote: »
    So your teams are The Magic, UNC, and the Cowboys? Im gonna have to question whether their is some bandwagoning going on here.

Ever since Kobe destroyed my Lakers(and my Hornets for that matter) I've been struggling to find a new team....Guess I'ma ? wit the home team(Bobcats) from now on...Especially if Orlando gets rid of Vince...He completely ? up in the playoffs but he's still gets props off his legacy....
    jjswipe wrote: »
    Thread starter must not have watched basketball last season, the season before that, the season before that, the season before that etc etc

Threadstarter has been watching basketball since the mid to late 80's....
    WOW, if Kobe some how has a bad game and the Lakers lose tonight, it would be so hilarious to watch how 90% of u guys will turn on him with quickness.

If the Lakers win Phil Jackson is the GOAT coach...
    iron man1 wrote: »
    only thing stopping kobe is father time

real ? post

CMac wrote: »
    Comparing players each season it can be anybody, Wade played better last season then Kobe and LBJ but overall stat wises Kobe>>>anybody in the NBA right now.

See I can respect responses like this because he's seein the whole picture. Kobe stans on the other hand....From the get-go I was only talkin about this season. Then stans started getting they panties all in a bunch and brought up how many rings Kobe got...You can only get 1 in a season....If the Lakers lose Kobe failed just as much as LeBron this season...
  • will grimey
    edited June 2010
    Options
    bump for the L Boston dropped on Kobe yesterday.....Ray was lookin younger than Kobe....
  • will grimey
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yo this avy is really ? irritating...I think I'll go back to just bettin money...SMH
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i have been forced to c/s this thread...

i mean in da clutch lebron didnt do much besides get sprayed by melo...

kobe hit some ? unbelievable shots vs the suns...
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I have to give Kobe his due credit. Kobe is a better player right now from a standpoint of winning and having that killer instinct LeBron doesnt have that right now. LeBron is an immense physical talent, but he doesnt seem to have the mindset to dominate on the highest level in crunch time like Kobe does. There is no player Id rather have take the last shot in the league. I'm not even a Kobe fan by any stretch of the imagination. With that said LeBron has more raw ability, but Kobe has a much stronger will to win and that is simply intangible. LeBron can fill up a stat sheet, but come crunch time Ive personally witnessed him have mental lapses, miss crucial free throws, and make other costly mistakes at crucial junctures in the big playoff games. With LeBron's talent and physical ability he shoulda put 40 or 50 on Boston in that close out game. Thats what separates Bron from the likes of a Kobe Bryant or Micheal Jordan.