WHATEVER HAPPEND TO THAT "PERSON" THAT YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO BE WITH BUT THINGS DIDNT WORK OUT?

Options

Comments

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They all fat as hell now, ? dodge a lot of bullets
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She never got away...she laying right next to me..

Awwwwwwww Lmao
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TBH im mad now becuase i repressed sooooo many things that i feel like i have plenty great stories but i cant recall from so much ether. Like i been trying to think for the past 30 mintues, guess the ? was so etherous my mind wont allow me to revist it.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    *sighs* where do I start :(

I spoke on this before and posted her a few times but those were old pics. I found her instagram and her new ? , so crowd around ? ....

We went to highschool together, cute af (half black/half russian) but back then she had acme & kinda goofy and ? so I never paid her any mind. We was cool for a while and my boy told me she liked me but at that point I was getting girls so I was on a high horse, plus her being mad skinny back then, and there being prettier girls I just never noticed her like that so I ignored her and fronted on her. We eventually lost contact and then I see her one time at the gym, I was in a session and I noticed her out back squatting and ? crowding around just watching her ass.... my ? in heaven fam when I seen her face my jaw legit dropped.... SMMFH......... her acme gone, she gained weight, got her money up, and invested in herself, and a black woman who LOVES fitness !? What more could a ? ask for ? I felt my soul on fire, if I knew ? . My ? didn't leave to approach or nothing, I was so shocked at how she came up I didn't wanna be THAT guy and try (back then didn't want her now she hot now I'm all on her).... this her now in 2014, she's a fitness instructor, licensed and the whole 9 yards:

BzeMSfn.png
    IVDt41k.png
    k2h1oT3.png
    7gKpkpQ.png
    pTTfG0g.png
    qnIl1rp.png
    57y85pu.png
    oKSNSh7.png
    E9mQlX9.png

^^^ and so this is how Toronto gets down....... I got her instagram and so now I must conjure a plan to get back into this lovely lady's life and make her my baby mother...... wish me luck yall....

Nigggggggggggga.

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    This one is easy.

I've literally known this chick since I was like 4-5 years old. My mom used to babysit her. We went to the same church. Her parents were cool af, really liked me, etc..etc. Shorty was cute, sexy, intelligent, driven, from an affluent family...what more could a nigguh ask for. We always flirted w/ each other growing up. When I was like 17 we briefly toyed w/ the idea of making it official but my stupid ass never would commit to the idea. Plus I was about to go off to college and didn't want to do the long distance relationship thing "w/ her".

Fast forward a couple of years to the first day of school...junior year. I'm unpacking my ? & getting settled in when I get a call from guess who. Shorty is on the other line like "hey I transferred here...found your # in the student directory....what dorm are you in so I can come see you". At the time I had a girlfriend who was like 2 hours away (so much for not wanting a long distance relationship...lol), but I was confident that I could stay faithful. After all, she had tried to get w/ me before one summer when I was home and my girl was in Cali for a month. I passed that test.........barely. Anyway, so she's looking good af as usual. She befriended some chick's who were the homies and our cliques used to hang out a lot. I remember one night we were out drinking and her homegirl had to drag her away cause she was trying to follow me back to my room ( yeah...I would've failed the test that night...lol ). I guess after that point she just gave up. What was my excuse for not sealing the deal on multiple occasions knowing damn well I had that one in the bag????......... I wish I had the answer. I guess it's because I looked at her different than every other female. I never wanted us to get together on foul terms, and I was always overly concerned about hurting her or losing her as a friend because of our history. And so I never took advantage of all of the chances she gave me. I know...lame right? I'm leaving out a lot of details, but let's just say that I still think about her all the time.

I was talking to my mom about a week ago and she hits me w/ the "Guess who divorced her husband and moved back home?" line. (damn I didn't even know she had gotten married). I already knew who she was talking about, but I didn't want to seem too obvious. So I'm like "who"? She's like "so and so is back" and she was asking how you were doing. Then she just had to throw in the line "and yeah she saw a picture of your son and was like 'he's cute just like his daddy'". A nigguh was on the other end of the phone w/ the Grinch grin trying to play it cool..lol. To this day shorty got me feeling like Will Smith in Hancock. Damn I disgust myself :(

Lmao Damn son
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This one is easy.

I've literally known this chick since I was like 4-5 years old. My mom used to babysit her. We went to the same church. Her parents were cool af, really liked me, etc..etc. Shorty was cute, sexy, intelligent, driven, from an affluent family...what more could a nigguh ask for. We always flirted w/ each other growing up. When I was like 17 we briefly toyed w/ the idea of making it official but my stupid ass never would commit to the idea. Plus I was about to go off to college and didn't want to do the long distance relationship thing "w/ her".

Fast forward a couple of years to the first day of school...junior year. I'm unpacking my ? & getting settled in when I get a call from guess who. Shorty is on the other line like "hey I transferred here...found your # in the student directory....what dorm are you in so I can come see you". At the time I had a girlfriend who was like 2 hours away (so much for not wanting a long distance relationship...lol), but I was confident that I could stay faithful. After all, she had tried to get w/ me before one summer when I was home and my girl was in Cali for a month. I passed that test.........barely. Anyway, so she's looking good af as usual. She befriended some chick's who were the homies and our cliques used to hang out a lot. I remember one night we were out drinking and her homegirl had to drag her away cause she was trying to follow me back to my room ( yeah...I would've failed the test that night...lol ). I guess after that point she just gave up. What was my excuse for not sealing the deal on multiple occasions knowing damn well I had that one in the bag????......... I wish I had the answer. I guess it's because I looked at her different than every other female. I never wanted us to get together on foul terms, and I was always overly concerned about hurting her or losing her as a friend because of our history. And so I never took advantage of all of the chances she gave me. I know...lame right? I'm leaving out a lot of details, but let's just say that I still think about her all the time.

I was talking to my mom about a week ago and she hits me w/ the "Guess who divorced her husband and moved back home?" line. (damn I didn't even know she had gotten married). I already knew who she was talking about, but I didn't want to seem too obvious. So I'm like "who"? She's like "so and so is back" and she was asking how you were doing. Then she just had to throw in the line "and yeah she saw a picture of your son and was like 'he's cute just like his daddy'". A nigguh was on the other end of the phone w/ the Grinch grin trying to play it cool..lol. To this day shorty got me feeling like Will Smith in Hancock. Damn I disgust myself :(

Grinch-Smile-GIF-the-grinch-27844611-500-363.gif

Lmaooooooo.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But yeah, go on and get that.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This one is easy.

I'll just say what no one else will.
    ? , you have no excuse not to holler at her. ASAP.

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    basically my high school sweet heart. started my freshmen year when my teammate was messing with her. we still messed around until we her friends snitched on me. but then sophomore year we got back talking and ? and eventually got in a relationship, eventually i forgot that ? wasn't ? and she cheated on me :(. couple months later she got a new ? and she pregnant. so 2 years later she a single mama really living house to house and im chilling with no child
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I don't ? with youu!" - Big Sean
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    E
    This one is easy.

wait-what-gif.gif

Dude take it from someone who's shot themselves in the foot before if u have a chance to get it right a 2nd time do it Aka hit her line like now
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These some sad ass posts but remember

"The grass is always greener..."
    "One man's trash is another man's treasure...."
    "For every bad ? out here, there's a ? that's tired of ? ' her"

etc... etc... etc...

The only way I'd even give a ? a 2nd thought is if I wanted to, but didn't smash. If I hit it (especially multiple times), then it's whatever.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    2 from high school both has kids and are married now.

1 in college she is now a single mom.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This one is easy.

...this post made me furious. Smh.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    she single

doing well for herself so I heard

she got a kid and I got a kid...........so I've considered running up on her to make a ready-made family

/these IC women got me choosing tho :(