***Motion To Jail Kahleesi From Posting****...

Options

Comments

• Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and at the end of the day...any motha ? body in here can get roasted...THIS IS THE DONKEY...that does not mean they are being hated on
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    @Khaleesi, is that Pablo chilling in the cut while you took these thirst traps?

Was he cool with it? It doesn't seem like he was really paying attention.......

Yea, he's cool with whatever I do cuz I DO WHAT I WANT!
    But on a serious note, he's aware of everything that I do, every picture that I take (I always show it to him for his opinion before posting it), every KIK & PM message that I send, etc...
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Aqua, you doing way too much typing.

Just get over it. I'm not changing nor going anywhere.

Leave my name out your mouth.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »

But on a serious note, he's aware of everything that I do, every picture that I take (I always show it to him for his opinion before posting it), every KIK & PM message that I send, etc...

? you a motha ? lie aint noway in hell aint no MOTHA ? WAY IN HELLL!!

that you showing that man all yo pm messages n ? ...now i can see pics (and not the underwear ones) but ? your not showing this man all yo kiks n ? of you begging for ? pics from every tom ? and harry that fantasizes about ? you on a pile of ? clothes n ? diapers ? please....
  • Strokenoff
    Strokenoff Members Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

CMhYvY4.jpg

Scust at the spoiler
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    ? im not telling you to go anywhere by any and all means stay and entertain do as you please on here

what i am telling you to do is to wash yo ? and clean yo house...? dont nobody want no ? ass nurse that dont know how to wash they hands treating them..? gone ? around and bring back sedif to her baby....? ass
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    I'm not sure why you care so much about my life, but OK Aqua.

I will wash my ? and house and blah blah blah. Happy now?
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    I'm not sure why you care so much about my life, but OK Aqua.

I will wash my ? and house and blah blah blah. Happy now?

? you got alot of mouth when im not around roasting yo monkey ass or when dizz is around..but when i do pull yo hoebath cards you wanna sit down and and get mad.......

? i done with you and your ring around the tub...@BlackSamson ..or any other mods close thread please
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »

So you seek his approval before sending guys ? and ? like that? Really?

dont make me slap you....... u know good enough well this pond ? ? aint tellin that burrito ? ,,i doubt he even knows about the IC
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »

So you seek his approval before sending guys ? and ? like that? Really?

Smh @ her and her fiance looking for men in their sex life. Eric ? af.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    the only reason why males dont pick on kahleesi is cause they all find her attractive

and the only reason why females partake with kahleesi is because she starts with them first....
    nobody has a reason to hate off her BASED ON LOOKS if anything is just a response to how annoying the ? is....and if that was the case then every attractive female that came to post on here would get as much beef as kahleesi gets AND MORE

so the hating no....especially from myself i give props where props are due and was never the type to hate off of any ANY woman on the IC....

You finally posted some ? that makes sense...I'm proud of you...ol alligator mouth ass ? ...ol leather skin feet having ass ? ...ol master of the figure four leg lock ass ? ...ol salamander neck having ass ? ...ol clothes line a ? across the neck for trying to sneak out her house after they have sex ass ? ...ol car thief ass ? ....ol know how to hot wire a motorcycle ass ? ...

? if you wont sitchyu ole 80% cotton 20% polyester suit wearin...ole sulfer 8 grease usin on them nappy ass chest ole cat daddy strippin ass alopecia hairline having older than deadeye ugly ass down.... comin in here tryna roast on somebody ? you need to sitchyo ole tired ass down somewhere tryna pop that ole crinkle fry ? in ? faces n ?

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    @aqua i aint gone lie... u a funny ? sometimes..

u ol echoing ? ass ? .. ol hide n seek in yo ? ass ? .. u alright
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aqua never went this hard at Kai AKA Kia.Kia had that ass on lock down.No touches for you,nope.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the only reason why males dont pick on kahleesi is cause they all find her attractive

and the only reason why females partake with kahleesi is because she starts with them first....
    nobody has a reason to hate off her BASED ON LOOKS if anything is just a response to how annoying the ? is....and if that was the case then every attractive female that came to post on here would get as much beef as kahleesi gets AND MORE

so the hating no....especially from myself i give props where props are due and was never the type to hate off of any ANY woman on the IC....

You finally posted some ? that makes sense...I'm proud of you...ol alligator mouth ass ? ...ol leather skin feet having ass ? ...ol master of the figure four leg lock ass ? ...ol salamander neck having ass ? ...ol clothes line a ? across the neck for trying to sneak out her house after they have sex ass ? ...ol car thief ass ? ....ol know how to hot wire a motorcycle ass ? ...

funny-gif-Ed-ONeil-laughing.gif
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What a hilariously unexpected exchange
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And I got too many mirrors in my house. Ain't nobody got time to clean that ? every week. I'm a working woman dammit!

281g2v7.jpg
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    I know I don't be in the donkey that much.

But I really don't know what the IC has against @Khalessi‌

She seem cool.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Lmfaooooo @ soulbrother
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

She seem cool.

Posters either want to ? @khalessi or have sex with @khalessi....personally....I would like to ? @khalessi and ? her with my ? ...
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

She seem cool.

Posters either want to ? @khalessi or have sex with @khalessi....personally....I would like to ? @khalessi and ? her with my ? ...

But why they don't like her?