Comments

• south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn @ The Bears releasing Santonio Holmes
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need to catch a replay on the 30 for 30 when will it come on?

Don't know
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I need to catch a replay on the 30 for 30 when will it come on?

1:30 am EST espn 2
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    They replay is on now on espn 2
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    Damn @ The Bears releasing Santonio Holmes

How many ppl knew he was there? I damn sure didn't. If I did I forgot.
  • MR.CJ
    Options
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    They need to do a 30 for 30 on deion
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Lmao @‌ Ryan leaf

B2LTAWJCUAAVHig.jpg

Funny how leaf is the 1 that's ? up but if you asked anybody where those 4 would be in 10 yrs nobody would have anything positive to say bout Randy
  • MR.CJ
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As much as I like Randy Moss, I'm glad the Cowboys didn't take him in the draft.

Really ? ?

What's the logic behind this idiotic statement.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    As much as I like Randy Moss, I'm glad the Cowboys didn't take him in the draft.

Really ? ?

Our team already had too many PR problems back then. Plus Randy learned A LOT from Cris Carter(to the point people downplay his mentorship of Moss) as talented as he was would he have been as dominant as he was with Dallas, instead of going to Minnesota. Also let's not act like his work ethic by the middle of his career wasn't terrible, the man relied mostly on his natural talent. He wasn't the best route runner, he could just go up and catch over anyone(aka Calvin Johnson).

Now please sit yo ? ass down somewhere.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Really ? ?

Our team already had too many PR problems back then. Plus Randy learned A LOT from Cris Carter(to the point people downplay his mentorship of Moss) as talented as he was would he have been as dominant as he was with Dallas, instead of going to Minnesota. Also let's not act like his work ethic by the middle of his career wasn't terrible, the man relied mostly on his natural talent. He wasn't the best route runner, he could just go up and catch over anyone(aka Calvin Johnson).

LMAO ? Randy woulda put Quincy ? Carter in the Pro Bowl

.......wait Troy Aikman was still the starter in 2000???? ? i forgot that lol
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody stole the nfl networks satellite truck in Miami....

@infamous you know something about this?
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Really ? ?

Dallas been ? for damn near 20 years

A ? PR ? is your concern.

Sound like white ppl.

Yeah because even in our ? seasons we still have a microscope over us, what part about that don't you get?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? pr. U draft the best talent and u mentor/coach them. Teams be lazy and want ? already pre made. Every person/situation is different..
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    HustleTX wrote: »
    Somebody stole the nfl networks satellite truck in Miami....

@infamous you know something about this?

Them haitians don't play breh lol.
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    with moss, I bet we woulda won some damn playoff games..

He turned out to be one of the greatest WR ever.. even not knowing that then, I woulda drafted him over Greg ? ellis
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Yall watching the randy moss doc?

Anyone gotta link?
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    ? pr. U draft the bestby talent and u mentor/coach them. Teams be lazy and want ? already pre made. Every person/situation is different..

I feel wht u saying, but it's still a business. .even though j.jones n his exploits w the Cowboys during their SB runs is well documented! !

Yo and I didn't get to see it. But didn't R.Moss n his boy put some kid in the hospital? I seen the dude get carted out but I didn't get to listen

And smoking weed ain't ish obviously but if u on probation then u on probation. .don't get caught doing nothing!

Even though none of that ish matters seeing how his career turned out.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol dez slap his mama and ? love him and this off season he getting straight cash homie
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cobbland wrote: »
    Mister B. wrote: »
    I believe that Killah's being set up to fail. 12-4, and you dismantle the offense? ? don't make sense. Steve Smith should still be there. They'd be at least .500 with Triple S, Kelvin, Olsen, and a healthy 3-headed monster in the backfield.
    Hakeem Nicks: Panthers GM agreed Colts were best fit
    "Yeah they made an offer when I talked to Dave Gettleman," Nicks said. "But you know it just didn't pan out the right way. I feel like this is the best fit for me.

"After talking to Gettleman, I think he agreed that this was the best situation for me, too, even though they made the offer. Like I said, I feel like I made the best decision and I'm ready to make the best of it."

Nicks and Gettleman have a relationship from their days together with the Giants, but it's still a bit surprising that the shot caller for a 2013 playoff team with a glaring void at wide receiver would tacitly concede another team offers a better chance to rebuild value.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000334417/article/hakeem-nicks-panthers-gm-agreed-colts-were-best-fit

People can deny it if they want to, but the NFL higher ups were shook when the Seahawks beat "Manning" and the Broncos in the Super Bowl last year, and in the aftermath of that game they've done everything they could to ensure that it won't happen again for the foreseeable future. There are legitimate examples of front office executives colluding in the past.

http://deadspin.com/the-big-book-of-black-quarterbacks-1517763742

They're prepping for Andrew Luck to be the next "face of the NFL" (Manning and Brady are nearing 40 years of age and won't be playing forever), which is why efforts were made to either weaken the talent around the starting Black QBs in the NFL, or make their work environments toxic (Colin Kaepernick being falsely accused of ? by TMZ in the offseason, the 49ers front office begins to "tire" of Jim Harbaugh; The Seahawks "growing tired" of Marshawn Lynch now, and various other examples).

Screen-Shot-2014-02-28-at-5.01.01-PM.png

Foh dawg
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hoesarefun wrote: »
    Lol dez slap his mama and ? love him and this off season he getting straight cash homie

Allegedly
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    ? ? franchise , we give up over 100 points last two games and no personnel or coach changes. ? idiots