White girls who date Blk dudes are unattractive.

Options

Comments

• Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I don't know what type of white chicks yall have around yall way, i ? with the cream of the crop. I do find ghetto white chicks annoying though, you know the ones who say "? " or think they can say it. I had to check this fat white hoe Saturday for that ? , the triffling hoe was all proud that her man was in jail and was still tryna ? me.

between me and you...you smashed didn't you.
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I don't know what type of white chicks yall have around yall way, i ? with the cream of the crop. I do find ghetto white chicks annoying though, you know the ones who say "? " or think they can say it. I had to check this fat white hoe Saturday for that ? , the triffling hoe was all proud that her man was in jail and was still tryna ? me.

Yeah, I believe you because I can tell your someone who can easily mix in among white folk. Which does mean more higher grade middle class ? .

Middle class white girl ? >>>>> "down white girl" ? .
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    between me and you...you smashed didn't you.

My boy ? her friend, he said he busted in that ? face. lol The ? was fat and unattractive, plus her personality is annoying as ? . I just pretty much wing man for him all night and let him handle his business.
  • usmarin3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    NastyNasty wrote: »
    Yeah, I believe you because I can tell your someone who can easily mix in among white folk. Which does mean more higher grade middle class ? .

Yeah, hood bogger white girls are a no no. You know, the ones that only ? ? and knows how to role blunts. I prefer for my white women to be from the burbs, college educated, etc.
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    NastyNasty wrote: »

my last joint had money out the ? ' ass.

This girl lived on the chesapeake. Stayin' at her house was ? . Wake up in the morning, go crabbing for a couple hours. go jet skiiin'. ? was awesome.
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yeah, hood bogger white girls are a no no. You know, the ones that only ? ? and knows how to role blunts. I prefer for my white women to be from the burbs, college educated, etc.

yup i use to ? wit this chcik from california who was cool with the girls from laguna beach life was priceless.
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    u gotta watch the chubby ones

i said a certain type of white chick not all white chicks in general.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

don't even ? with white girls like....but if I did I've prefer them to be "white girls".

the Tara Raid type......the "Daddy will dis own my ass .... cut me out the trust, if he only knew" bit

(Kat gets is a pass....maybe)
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You need to step your white girl game up. My only problem is when these white girls dont know the difference between a phat ass and a fat ass. That wide flat ? you got is not a phat ass.
  • white people like me
    white people like me Members Posts: 171
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I mean let's be real. Most girls of other races who date exclusively black aren't the classiest because they have a ? up view of what a black man is.
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I mean let's be real. Most girls of other races who date exclusively black aren't the classiest because they have a ? up view of what a black man is.

I more or less agree. Sadly, that "? up view" is shared by many black people too.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I more or less agree. Sadly, that "? up view" is shared by many black people too.

Yup and yup some ? dont mind playing the buck...cant really ? with anyone that cant relate...
  • usmarin3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I tell you who ? it up though, those lame ass ? who gas these fat white ? up to think they are thick. I see that ? all the time, ? is bigger than a H2 hummer and you see some thirsty ? chasing her. This is how some white chicks think all black men want them despite what they look like.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The white women coming in here getting mad hahaha

sit yall ? down
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'll take Class w/Ass over anything else with any race.
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    posting of the free variety
  • Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    hoo-ray.gif
    but everyone looks so happy

hahahahaha

Remember everyone... 1-800-SNO-BUNY
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    look im just trying have a civil discourse. i dont understand your anger. and what stupid threads.

dont mind Kat .... she let 2 ? have their way with her at the same time .... which disqualifies her from your list ....

sorry Kat but u taking shots at the boy for no reason .... he has a right to state his opinion ....
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    why is this still open?
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    dont mind Kat .... she let 2 ? have their way with her at the same time .... which disqualifies her from your list ....

sorry Kat but u taking shots at the boy for no reason .... he has a right to state his opinion ....

And I have a right to state mine, so go on and use that wack rebuttal..smh.

I know I'm not one of the white chicks he's talking about. I work in a professional environment and have great English skills. If it weren't for my body and half black daughter no one would even know I've talked to black dudes.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited June 2010
    Options
    why is this still open?

not to be a ? but why wouldn't it be ....

u dont agree with the dude so it should be locked ....?

he isn't taking shots he just speaking his mind .... damn what is this spot coming to ....?
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    why is this still open?

^^^

And why is BoyBest playing Captain Save Em?

You mad you weren't one of those dudes? ? .
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »

I know I'm not one of the white chicks he's talking about. I work in a professional environment and have great English skills. If it weren't for my body and half black daughter no one would even know I've talked to black dudes.

That doesn't mean you're not attracted to stereotypes.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited June 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »

well why did u clearly get caught in your feelings ....?