Grand Jury’s Decision on Eric Garner Case Imminent.. Update: No Indictment.. SMDH...

Options

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    And this argument about religion is just plain stupid, lol. Arguing on a message board is not going to change a damn thing, especially arguing about religion. Love and respect each other, keep fighting, and build wealth.

Exactly at the end of the day its beliefs of what we believe in dear or not.

But this Eric Garner and the war on black men, religion can wait until we won the war and reconstructing our own nation.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MZiegNiE6f0

This is some ? . They should be brought up on charges for this ? .
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    Lawrence O’Donnell Rips St. Louis Prosecutor For …: http://youtu.be/MZiegNiE6f0
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Read the iceman inheritance and you'll know why there can never be a peaceful solution
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silive.com/news/index.ssf/2014/12/racial_explosion_is_inevitable.html
    STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- Brooklyn Assemblyman-elect Charles Barron on Thursday predicted a violent "racial explosion" if "justice and change" do not prevail in the Eric Garner case.

"This was a gross miscarriage of justice," Barron said of the grand jury decision not to indict Police Officer Daniel Pantaleo in connection with Garner's death.

"People need to believe their eyes," the Democrat added, while standing on Bay Street in Tompkinsville, not far from where Garner was placed in a chokehold by Pantaleo on July 17. "They saw a killing in the video and we still were denied."

"Unless this city gets rid of [NYPD Commissioner Bill] Bratton -- Bratton must go and his 'Broken Windows' theories -- there is going to be a racial explosion," Barron said.

"And don't blame me, the social forecaster, for predicting an explosion when people try peaceful means for getting justice and change, and if it's not allowed, then violent means are inevitable."

• Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- Brooklyn Assemblyman-elect Charles Barron on Thursday predicted a violent "racial explosion" if "justice and change" do not prevail in the Eric Garner case.

"This was a gross miscarriage of justice," Barron said of the grand jury decision not to indict Police Officer Daniel Pantaleo in connection with Garner's death.

"People need to believe their eyes," the Democrat added, while standing on Bay Street in Tompkinsville, not far from where Garner was placed in a chokehold by Pantaleo on July 17. "They saw a killing in the video and we still were denied."

"Unless this city gets rid of [NYPD Commissioner Bill] Bratton -- Bratton must go and his 'Broken Windows' theories -- there is going to be a racial explosion," Barron said.

"And don't blame me, the social forecaster, for predicting an explosion when people try peaceful means for getting justice and change, and if it's not allowed, then violent means are inevitable."

Those are very incendiary words from someone in the political arena.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    a.mann wrote: »
    Du is alluding to one part of the problem

Michael Moore 12 years ago told us about the culture of fear.

Due to our lax gun laws, and really the history of the country with "outlier" groups like minorities, White supremacy and its institutions of authority (especially cops) have this irrational fear that everyone is a gun toting sociopath.

Like soo many people support zimmerman, wilson, pantaleo, etc. because they saw martin, brown, and garner as microcosms of the "black problem" in America (meaning they see a good portion of blacks as lawless thugs) and in their mind, the killings of these men was justice being served. As someone fighting the tide of Black criminal destroying "our neighborhoods".

? are so scared of everyday people they condone the Cops using paramilitary cowboy tactics.

in other words....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrutb7s4y5w#t=439

this is what i was trying to say a few pages ago

I been saying this for the past two years. And Tim Wise is just an informed man not scared to speak the truth.

But will yall listen?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ? Du fed up brah .
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Those are very incendiary words from someone in the political arena.

True but its a fact.
  • playmaker88
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    You know it's ? up when Bill O'Reilley says its ? up

Orielly always conceeds a point with an ulterior motive what he says next.

I was watching that night those comments afterwards were this

Starts at 228 if you dont want to watch full video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABARkeGaE44
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EVEN BILL O THINKS THIS IS ? UP DID HELL FREEZE OVER.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »

Yes....they do....what is her point?
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's referring to the fact that the NYPD stopped Garner for selling untaxed cigarettes. She also disagreed with the non indictment. I was shocked when I saw her speaking on it. Of course she blamed it on liberal policies but I knew there had to be some kind of political spin to anything she says out of her mouth.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    in honor of Eric Garner:

An NY legend

http://youtu.be/-hGPB-dYcSo
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    when i hear my chiefs INSISTING THAT I LL NOT PUT MY FEET ON THE US SOIL WHATEVER THE REASON IS you know that ? is ? up
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EVEN BILL O THINKS THIS IS ? UP DID HELL FREEZE OVER.

I think these right wing crackers are getting scared....
    Outside a handful of ? , ? been united.. black Friday down 7% sent a powerful message.. The ? in Ferguson sent a powerful message...
    ? having convos inthe community , that haven't been prevalent Since the 70's, is Sending a powerful message

What i think they're doing Is, what they did with the indians .give them a treaty to calm them,then stabbed them in the back.

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    As much as I was glad to be apart of the protest Wednesday, and as happy as I am too see the major cities follow suit, I see the main reason why this hasn't been taken seriousl yet....

Most of regular, small-town (mostly white-bred) America hasn't been shook about how serious these protests are yet because it hasn't effect their lives and made them take notice.

What needs to happen is a protest that will make ALL of America have no choice but to stop and deal with this.

People need to protest something BIG and shut that down. I mean really bring it to a stop. Shutting the roads down for a few hours at night is noble, but all it does is cause news stations to say "they're inconviencing all these regular people trying to get home."

Nah, ? that. A man was choked till he died...on camera...and the guy that killed him is only free because he's a cop.

I think a protest of a million people done at THE SUPER BOWL would bring this country to a grinding halt. If it's done right - and I mean a literal Million Person Protest surrounding the entire area 360 degrees from sun up to the next day, thereby canceling the Bowl - that would literally rock the country to its core. It'd be like a ? Atomic Bomb to the country.

Anyone thinks that could be done?

That's what I'm talking bout!
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    John Carlos is going on MSNBC talking about athletes speaking out...
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Gotta love.... hate fox news

Watching Megyn Kelly its almost like a comedy skit but they are serious
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotta love.... hate fox news

Watching Megyn Kelly its almost like a comedy skit but they are serious

You better than me bro, I can't, I can only stomach that ? in short spurts. They be blatantly trolling.