LOL "ASSASSIN'S CREED VICTORY" LEAKED ALREADY!!!!(WITH PICS) UBISOFT, TAKE THIS L!!

Options
PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2014 in IllGaming
Next year's Assassin's Creed game will take place in London during the 19th century, Kotakuhas learned. Farewell, Napoleon; hello, Jack the Ripper?
This new entry in Ubisoft's annual open-world action series, slated for release in the fall of 2015, will take us through the ? back alleys and rattling stagecoaches of London during the Victorian era, a historical period that fans have wanted to see in an Assassin's Creed game for quite some time now. This new Assassin's Creed game is called or code-named Victory—like Victorian!—and it will be out next year for PS4, Xbox One, and PC, according to a person familiar with the game.
Victory is something of a shift for the series in a few ways. For one, this is the first Assassin's Creed game helmed by Ubisoft's Quebec studio, as opposed to their primary Montreal office, which has led development on the biggest Assassin's Creed releases since the first game in 2007. Earlier this year, the Ubisoft Blog teased that Quebec would be heading up a future game in their annualized series, but they didn't say much more about it. This is that game.
Of course, just about every major Ubisoft game is developed by teams of hundreds that work across all of their studios across the world, from Canada to China. But it's significant to see anAssassin's Creed game led by a new team. Ubisoft Quebec also developed downloadable content for Assassin's Creed III (The Tyranny of King Washington) and Assassin's Creed IV (Freedom Cry).
We also hear that this will be the only main Assassin's Creed next fall—unless something changes, we won't see two separate entries like we did this year with Unity and Rogue, according to a person familiar with goings-on at the company. Next year, Assassin's Creed is sticking to current-gen platforms and seemingly leaving the Xbox 360 and PS3 behind.

Ubisoft just posted this response lol!!!!

It is always unfortunate when internal assets, not intended for public consumption, are leaked. And, while we certainly welcome anticipation for all of our upcoming titles, we're disappointed for our fans, and our development team, that this conceptual asset is now public. The team in our Quebec studio has been hard at work on the particular game in question for the past few years, and we're excited to officially unveil what the studio has been working on at a later date. In the meantime, our number one priority is enhancing the experience of Assassin's Creed Unity for players.

uau2qi8cfqwdanmksr9y.jpg
qsqkddfi5wnrx8isnqug.jpg
1015726147524388674.png
yy31jpc9to1mc6zb6jcq.jpg
dfbqlgdjj7t3cz7x7noc.jpg

I told ? that unity was just a beta test for the new gen hardware. I told them to just buy rogue and wait for the second ac game on new gen. This has got to be the biggest L in video game history!! Ubisoft needs they ass beat. First the unfinished unity, and now this..........Straight soul plane status!!!!!
soul-plane-o.gif

If y'all wan to holla at the nerd who got his hands on the leak
https://twitter.com/jasonschreier

Comments

• PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Better pics
    qsqkddfi5wnrx8isnqug.jpg
    1015726147524388674.png

It's only half finished, this is not it's final form.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It will be just as buggy so it really doesn't matter
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Games like this should just put out a core game to install basically functionality on the console and just release DLC expansions every year.

I do believe that's what PC games do and they last for years with that strategy before having a true sequel.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How does this prove your theory?
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    That second screen shot was dropped like 2 months ago and people said it was fake lol.
    Karl. wrote: »
    How does this prove your theory?
    you have to be familiar with the games issues to understand.

• CitySojourner
    CitySojourner Members Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So does everyone in Unity have English voices, or was it just certain parts? If so, people should stop supporting this franchise and the ? they keep pulling. After downgraded graphics in Watch Dogs you think they would have learned their lesson.
  • Karl.
    Options
    You obviously don't know what you're talking about. Everyone knows Ubisoft are always making an Assassins creed game.

They have multiple teams working on different instalments of AC.

Saying Unity was a beta is ridiculous since this has been released annually for years now.
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol ? in here defending unity's honor till death....put the controller down bruh

I got both black flag and unity. Like them both for different reasons. No shame in my game. Got them both for free though. The last AC I bought was the first one. Entertaining games, just not something I would actually spend my money on.
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think I'm only going to buy the numbered ones from now on...even the unity is the only one I got that wasn't numbered
  • Karl.
    Options
    RiGGA wrote: »
    Lol ? in here defending unity's honor till death....put the controller down bruh

I got both black flag and unity. Like them both for different reasons. No shame in my game. Got them both for free though. The last AC I bought was the first one. Entertaining games, just not something I would actually spend my money on.

I hope you're not talking about me. I don't give a ? about Unity. I haven't bought an AC game in years.
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have never played an assassin creed game, so am I missing anything?
  • IamNumberOne
    Options
    Bazz-B wrote: »

The story in the 1st 2 games were dope..didn't play brotherhood or revelations and 3 was cool, 4 was its best game imo...unity was pretty bland....they just all over the place....it's starting to get that CoD fatigue with their yearly releases
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The story in the 1st 2 games were dope..didn't play brotherhood or revelations and 3 was cool, 4 was its best game imo...unity was pretty bland....they just all over the place....it's starting to get that CoD fatigue with their yearly releases

I know you said 'in your opinion', but I disagree. I think AC2 was the best one. They actually let you play the game and complete the missions how you want w/o the sync ? . "Assassinate insert_name, but you have to do it this way"...I never liked that formula.
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brotherhood IMO was the best one.
  • IamNumberOne
    Options

I know you said 'in your opinion', but I disagree. I think AC2 was the best one. They actually let you play the game and complete the missions how you want w/o the sync ? . "Assassinate insert_name, but you have to do it this way"...I never liked that formula.

2 was them stepping in to the open world genre....I think 3 they perfected it with the location plus the boating I thought was dope...they explained that the challenges was how the assassin did it exactly in his time which I though was cool and more emersive.....I do agree tho some are annoying af
  • IamNumberOne
    Options
  • IamNumberOne
    Options
    Brotherhood IMO was the best one.

Brotherhood and revelations were like dlc expansions...that's why I don't like that yearly release bs...AC3 and AC4 had a different iu but AC Rogue is the same as AC4 smh...Ubisoft is getting ? like that

• huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only played assassins creed 2 because it was free on xbox live
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After Revelations, it was a wrap for me with AC games. Same old ? ... im not interested anymore.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny part is this game is supposed to be a year away and I bet it's probably got fewer bugs than the ? just dropped. I uninstalled Unity because after two patches the damn game wouldn't saved.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    @IamNumberOne

nah bruh, Rogue is ac3 & 4 combined. They took all the good ? from both and expanded on it. they took all the flaws and fixed them. It also has elements that were taking out of previous games that everybody liked and put them all back in rogue. Honestly, this would be the best one in the series if they would have focused on what most of us really play this game for, THE EPIC STORY!. It's also the best looking in the series too, game's ? beautiful. The reason why he switched to a templar made a whole lot of sense, didn't see that ? coming. That had to be the craziest moment in all the games and they tied it in with a real event lol. They should have made rogue a next gen game instead of unity. It's a shame they treating the better game like a read headed step child.

After 3 they have been bull ? with the story though. you need modern day. I honestly think 3 was the best, game play wise. conner's story wasn't all that and seemed rushed. The modern day missions was fun as ? but they was short as hell. king Washington dlc was better than the main game though.
    Karl. wrote: »
    You obviously don't know what you're talking about. Everyone knows Ubisoft are always making an Assassins creed game.

They have multiple teams working on different instalments of AC.

Saying Unity was a beta is ridiculous since this has been released annually for years now.
    LOL I think what I posted went over your head. You obviously don't know about "the pattern". You have to keep up with all the games to see it. They just started getting their ? together on ac4(their 6th game) and finally got it right on rogue. Now they are starting over and building the game from the ground up on new hardware......

SMH, you always trying to be "that guy".
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to ? with Ubisoft heavy.

They got too big and now they on they EA ?
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's also the best looking in the series too, game's ? beautiful.

Son, stop it lol
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    It's also the best looking in the series too, game's ? beautiful.

Son, stop it lol
    I'm speaking on last gen of coarse. Unless you think another the games prior to rogue looked better.