Options

Comments

• L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    Noir wrote: »
    EXPLAIN the ZULU nation thingy!!!?

weezy joined the zulu nation like a week ago and shortly after that all this happened

I think this has less to do with him joining the Zulu nation and more with him finding out he hasn't been getting paid what he deserves. It came out in the case with j. Prince jr. That they haven't been getting paid any royalties from drake. This is probably all about money and creative freedom(not producing a hit record) than Wayne having some type of awakening
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thank you zulu nation!
  • awwwwwwwwwww
    awwwwwwwwwww Members Posts: 863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @deathrowzorrow I'm part of the Bravehearts bruh.. .
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    L.O.S.T. wrote: »
    CracceR wrote: »
    Noir wrote: »
    EXPLAIN the ZULU nation thingy!!!?

weezy joined the zulu nation like a week ago and shortly after that all this happened

I think this has less to do with him joining the Zulu nation and more with him finding out he hasn't been getting paid what he deserves. It came out in the case with j. Prince jr. That they haven't been getting paid any royalties from drake. This is probably all about money and creative freedom(not producing a hit record) than Wayne having some type of awakening
    I don't think it has to be one or the other, it's probably a combo of both.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RiGGA wrote: »
    RiGGA wrote: »
    Ayo I just wanna let yall know there's a forum similar to ours (won't mention the name but it rhymes with theboli) that is stealing yall ? . They got a thread just like this one talkin bout the Wayne-Birdman ? and some lame made like 7 posts straight copying & pasting yall material WORD FOR WORD including the gifs smh. It's no coincidence yo, I can pm whoever wants the link for proof.

It's nothing we can really do about it, but I just thought I'd let yall know. I'm loyal to the IC so I had to let yall know ? tryna live off your shine. Yall need copyrights on they posts....

This just proves black people will steal anything... shoulda never gave ? Internet

Lank to specific page? I ain't trying to go through 61 pages of one liners ending with ? smileys.

Just pm'd you the link. It's actually the last page (61) and you can see me over there on that same page with the same username calling them ? out

IC I LUHH YA

A.H.H!!!

hol' it dineeee

Inbox me the link too
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does this mean no Like Father Like Son 2?

Like Father Like Son 2.0 with young Thug

"what we doing? Stackin figgas. What they doing? Kissin ? "

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is the zulu nation?! ? someone tell me!!