If Jameis Winston Pulls This Off, He Will Be the Greatest College Football Player of All Time

Options
S2J
S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2014 in From the Cheap Seats
C/s or N/s

He would finish his career 29-0, a record. 2 National Titles. 1 Heisman. 2 Upset Victories in the first ever Playoff (probably in some dramatic fashion)...and a royal ? You to all the detractors.

I know, its 'too soon'...but...#forsight.

Comments

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was thinking about this too. It would be IN SPITE of all the crazy "smh this ? " ? swirling around him. I mean he was damn near in the Tyson Zone this season, to the point where we was almost ready to believe he'd shave points for $500 lol. As much as "off the field" should hurt his draft stock, showing the ability to tune out the media and the hate when its money time is a major plus....

I'm hype about him going against Mariota tho. I was hoping they would set up the bracket like that.
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To me, he gotta beat Bama to be the GOAT. Every one thinks Bama the GOATS & thats where Jameis' from. If Jameis can pull that off, he da ? GOAT.
  • saracenwire
    saracenwire Members Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the history of college sports? No, hell no. Bill russell led ? Sanfrancisco to back to back titles during the 50s when being black was basically a crime. Lou Alcinodr won 3 straight chips and won like 100 games in a row.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To me, he gotta beat Bama to be the GOAT. Every one thinks Bama the GOATS & thats where Jameis' from. If Jameis can pull that off, he da ? GOAT.

I thought Jameis was from Tennessee
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Greatest in what sense?

He's not even a top 10 college QB to ever play
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Man ? ? a Bama. Jameis is already the GOAT!! Bama ain't no validator.
  • S2J
    edited December 2014
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Greatest in what sense?

He's not even a top 10 college QB to ever play

Legacy. Legend. And without the hindsight of what they do/did in the NFL.

Again i'm lookin ahead a lil bit but he won it won as a frehsman qb, i believe first time thats been done, and on an epic game winning drive. If he wins another it'd probably be in some dramatic fashion.
  • S2J
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Keep in my mind...of the curent list of COLLEGE goats, the short list has names like Tommy Frazier, Colt Mccoy, Vince Young, Tebow, Leinart

None of them nggas legacies are untouchable and none would have done quite what Jameis would have done
  • S2J
    edited December 2014
    Options

He beats the Heisman QB...then leads a GW drive to beat big bad Bama in an epic comeback, against his home state team. Nggas been crowned for less.

Vince Young a GOAT off 1 damn play...ijs
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    call p.b.r. crazy but i believe it will be oregon vs. ohio st in the natl championship
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    call p.b.r. crazy but i believe it will be oregon vs. ohio st in the natl championship
  • R.D.
    Options
    Ken Dorsey> Jameis
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NOPE not even close
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Ken Dorsey> Jameis

I'm a Canes fan and this couldn't be farther from the truth. Those teams would have been twice as disrespectful with a QB like Jameis.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't even watch college sports but I hope he does so whitey can be mad
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As much as I don't think it will happen (cause Oregon goin run 60 on them FSU dudes), IF he can knock off both the Ducks AND the Tide....? .

That dude will be officially Black Jesus.
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

I thought Jameis was from Tennessee

Bessemer, Alabama...

Same place Bo Jackson is from...
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not even a true playoff
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Keep in my mind...of the curent list of COLLEGE goats, the short list has names like Tommy Frazier, Colt Mccoy, Vince Young, Tebow, Leinart

None of them nggas legacies are untouchable and none would have done quite what Jameis would have done

My guy.Never will Matthew Stephen Leinart be forgotten..

f30lz.gif

carry on.

• S2J
    Options
    NOPE not even close

Rather than relying on hollow statements like this, as if it's proposterous to think a 29-0 2 time national champ is goat, I'd more than welcome any of yalls top 5 college QBs of all time at least...
  • R.D.
    Options
    Chris Leak and Tebow> Jameis