Cleveland Pig Union Demands Apology..Update: Hawkins Refuses to Apologize for ‘Call for Justice’...

Options
13»

Comments

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    I'm glad he spoke on it, but he said some problematic things.
    why is being an activist a negative thing?
    why should any American be afraid to speak out against the killing of children?
    why is it taboo to say "bad cop"?
    this ? is surreal.

He never said it was a negative thing, he just stated he's not an activist.
    Being an activist is a whole nother world.
    At the end of the day, its good to see a black man, take a stand in the media, and not bend over like a ? .
    Either or stop the nit picking.

Listen.
    The bar is set so low that soft shoe stances are seen as profound.
    I liked what he said, but there is a problem when he has to walk on egg shells about his stance.

What egg shells???
    I saw an articulate man, who covered all the basis.
    That way, the media won't dilute his message with ? propaganda.
    I saw, a LONE man make a statement, and stood a thousand percent behind it.
    He didn't back down.he articulated his stance with his chest out, and kept it pushing.
    What more do u want?

I already addressed it.

Like i stated, dude covered all the bases.watch The media ignore this, because they cant spin it.Its too concrete. This is how u talk to the media.
    Most ? who are hard critiques, wont even check their goofy spanish n white ? , when they say some dumb ? .
    But wanna grab their note pads ,and grade ? on this level.
    ? plz .
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TigerWoods wrote: »
    "It's pretty pathetic when athletes think they know the law. They should stick to what they know best on the field."

lol @ anyone thinking football is what the Browns know best.

The cops could learn something from that franchise since they don't beat anyone

Lmao
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm glad he spoke on it, but he said some problematic things.
    why is being an activist a negative thing?
    why should any American be afraid to speak out against the killing of children?
    why is it taboo to say "bad cop"?
    this ? is surreal.

He never said it was a negative thing, he just stated he's not an activist.
    Being an activist is a whole nother world.
    At the end of the day, its good to see a black man, take a stand in the media, and not bend over like a ? .
    Either or stop the nit picking.

Listen.
    The bar is set so low that soft shoe stances are seen as profound.
    I liked what he said, but there is a problem when he has to walk on egg shells about his stance.

What egg shells???
    I saw an articulate man, who covered all the basis.
    That way, the media won't dilute his message with ? propaganda.
    I saw, a LONE man make a statement, and stood a thousand percent behind it.
    He didn't back down.he articulated his stance with his chest out, and kept it pushing.
    What more do u want?

I already addressed it.

Like i stated, dude covered all the bases.watch The media ignore this, because they cant spin it.Its too concrete. This is how u talk to the media.
    Most ? who are hard critiques, wont even check their goofy spanish n white ? , when they say some dumb ? .
    But wanna grab their note pads ,and grade ? on this level.
    ? plz .
    i stand by my post.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "It's pretty pathetic when athletes think they know the law. They should stick to what they know best on the field."

This is supposed to be a serious topic, but damn it this wasn't funny as hell.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    cops want to act like villains and be treated as superheroes

these cops tryna shut down free speech
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    cops want to act like villains and be treated as supervillians heroes

these cops tryna shut down free speech

I know what you meant.

Cosign

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

Except when he said "? " on the sly...
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    When asking for justice gets you condemned by the police, who are meant to protect and serve the public to deliver justice... the immediate question is if they don't want justice, what do they really want? Selective persecution? Martial law? To act as law while acting above it?

If the police don't want to police and protect their communities, who are they policing and protecting?

At this point I don't know. Seems to me they're people who've become jaded with their job and just go to work everyday ? and frustrated like everybody else....The whole irony is that without crime, they'd have no job. It's like the bottom feeder of bottom feeders. Crime rate too low = layoffs.

It's come to the point where if someone was to break in your house you may be better off killing them and burying the body. Never mind calling the police. No need to get them involved they may show up and shoot you fearing that you are the burglar. Citizen gonna have their fingers on the phone like 9-1......I don't know if this is really a good idea....
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw the vid of that 12 year old getting shot. It was really bad. A million times worse than Mike Brown incident. That's what people should rioting about.

The kid was sitting on a bench and cop opened his car door and shot him with 1.5 seconds. I don't know why this one isn't a bigger deal, I honestly don't.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options

LOL end of thread...
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"The shooting was justified"... Dude all u confused ? footing ? r on ya own.
    Real ? know what time it is.
    We are at war.
    Its time we bust back. This ? said these shootings r justified. Really???
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cops need to die
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    "It's pretty pathetic when athletes think they know the law. They should stick to what they know best on the field. The Cleveland Police protect and serve the Browns stadium and the Browns organization owes us an apology."

It's EXTREMELY pathetic when the police do not want or expect citizens to know the law. Seems to me they thrive on our ignorance of not knowing the law or our rights.
    Same way slave masters would ? slaves that knew how to read because when you know what the rules are the better you play the game and they just might lose.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gh0st wrote: »
    When asking for justice gets you condemned by the police, who are meant to protect and serve the public to deliver justice... the immediate question is if they don't want justice, what do they really want? Selective persecution? Martial law? To act as law while acting above it?

If the police don't want to police and protect their communities, who are they policing and protecting?

Man Bunny Colvin broke it down the best:

"But policing? I mean, you call something a war and pretty soon everybody gonna be running around acting like warriors. They gonna be running around on a damn crusade, storming corners, slapping on cuffs, racking up body counts. And when you at war, you need a ? enemy. And pretty soon, damn near everybody on every corner is your ? enemy. And soon the neighborhood that you're supposed to be policing, that's just occupied territory."

http://youtu.be/BA5za4VsskM

make no mistake we are in a war; have been for sometime

Damn if that ain't nothing but the whole muthafuckin truth
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LMaXQC9qtE

Cenk went in on the pigs in that 2nd video...

I'm sure he would have a different response if it was his son that got shot & killed.
    Make no mistake, there is and has always been a war against blacks in America.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gh0st wrote: »

Man Bunny Colvin broke it down the best:

"But policing? I mean, you call something a war and pretty soon everybody gonna be running around acting like warriors. They gonna be running around on a damn crusade, storming corners, slapping on cuffs, racking up body counts. And when you at war, you need a ? enemy. And pretty soon, damn near everybody on every corner is your ? enemy. And soon the neighborhood that you're supposed to be policing, that's just occupied territory."

http://youtu.be/BA5za4VsskM

make no mistake we are in a war; have been for sometime

I get you, but this is the separation: cops ain't soldiers. I get the same aggressive, programmed and paranoid mentality can get developed on shooting ranges and through drills, but most US states aren't like ISIS occupied states. Folks need to leave the Call of Duty mentality at home and actually do their job, not shoot first and ask questions later based off ? /assumption/racial profiling. Seriously, WHAT. THE. ? . HAPPENED... to the draw on them, 2 warnings and drop or pull drill? "Stop, stand still, drop the weapon, hands above your head, walk to me, lay down on the ground." to "Stop, drop the weapon or I will shoot!" and then pulling the trigger? Everyone is so trigger happy thinking they can walk because of the ? and corrupt system, due process isn't conducted in arrests let alone in court.

lol He was speaking figuratively. He wasn't literally comparing cops to soldiers.