KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    T.I. Addresses Q-Tip & Iggy Azalea, Azealia Banks
    Of course he does

laughmovsaveyoutubecom.gif
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol smh that ? Young Thug is still Hip-Hop, despite being an overt troll / ? .
    His ? existence speaks to an entirely separate issue with this gimmicky ass youth we've got in 2014.
    Shock value ass ? .

loweredexpectations.jpg?w=500

And like that! *dj drama voice*

Dukie.gif
  • Doubleday4life
    Doubleday4life Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh. who let the ? out? who who!
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont see y ? care so much. If ? stop mentioning her name she will go away. ? r giving her shine when they mention her

Bad press is better than no press
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peanut_205 wrote: »
    I dont see y ? care so much. If ? stop mentioning her name she will go away. ? r giving her shine when they mention her

If a thief breaks into your house and you ignore him he'll go away too... but he's taking all your ? with him.

As for "I don't see y ? care so much" - that's your own comprehension problem since people have been spelling it out pretty clearly not just in this thread but in the discussion as a whole.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that Iggy Azaela and her mosquito bite nipples

? be wack as ? but let mainstream radio tell you different, when u hear her all over the radio
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What the ? has Iggy done that's that deep. What the ? ? If ? was buying albums with y'all downloading ? other ? could eat. White people women and ? dudes bump iggy. I personally think she can spit (flow wise) there are 50million wack rappers including azalea banks. She is wack. Q-tip is making this ? too deep and demands high as are acting like they need to be on the backside or die. By your favorite rappers albums and high wouldn't be so high on the charts. Loser ass ? . "Oh no white people I am scared. There gonna destroy us again. We thought we were safe here" that's how q-tip, banks, and most of y'all ? in this thread sound.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Peanut_205 wrote: »

Yeah I give no fcks. Who cares i have a life. If she really says something blatantly racist thats on her. Im the type who do my thing and mind my own business. Who got time to constantly get outraged by Iggy or Young Thug or whoever? I get it their success drives some crazy. Like why is Young thug even brought up and on posters mind constantly? Why yall so obsessed with him? Why bring him up here? he aint got nothin to do with this. If they make songs people like broads shake their ass to it. It sounds good the end. Aint no army of Iggys takin over its just her doin what she does. I dont really have a hatin personality cause really i dont study nobody like that. Gettin your blood pressure up about nothin is playin yourself while you aint stoppin nothin...I get the whole "whites takin over black culture" thing (dont see how Thug has anything to do with that) but dont really see that being the case here. As it stands now i aint hatin. Frankly im real i got more a problem with haters than those doin their thing like im supposed to. People spend too much time on negative nonsense dont make no sense.

• OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when the last time you heard of kreayshawn wit all the panic she brought around this ? , iggy a be dead in a couple a months, where macklemore at lol, i dont even let these white rappers get to me no more, the white fans and execs is the ones to be worried about
    S2J wrote: »
    Just came from the 'best projects' thread...

If in your opinion OG Maco or Migos had some of the best contributions to hip hop this year, dont tell me ? about Iggy Azalea ruining hip hop

i get ya gist my ? but cant no ? tell me my opinion on hip hop dont matter like i dont know my ? , just because i prefer a wider range of music
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Just came from the 'best projects' thread...

If in your opinion OG Maco or Migos had some of the best contributions to hip hop this year, dont tell me ? about Iggy Azalea ruining hip hop

? outta here with this ? false equivalence ...

the two have nothing to do with each other...
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Authenticity is a perception
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    The funny thing is, iggy got her start . She was a failed model, who decided to try rapping...
    She was not a rapper who earned her stripes, She don't write her own ? ...

her former boyfriend was her manager , wrote her raps helped her get a deal...She dumped him, move on to an up and coming Asap Rocky... Then she started ? with T.I....

U see the pattern, watch when she ditched T'I... All this caping will blow upin his face....

earn her stripes. When did yung thug or future earn their stripes. What about bobby smurda or ot genasis? Lets face it 70% of the mainstream rap game is about dickriding to get your way to to the top or being a friend of a 50 cent or lil wayne or rick ross.

I mean im not iggy fan but her verses can't be as terrible as mack maine or gudda gudda who were featured on some Young Money hits just cuz then ? with the bushes and wayne.

dwade206 wrote: »
    KillaCham wrote: »
    And T.I. is a shoe-shining, watermelon-smashing ? . Instead of enlightening his artist he's out here defending her trash. Even after calling herself a "slave master" and doing the whipping motion in the video. ? cracked that imaginary whip with confidence. Igloo Australia is a grown kangaroo. If she's gonna walk the walk she needs to learn to speak for herself.

...which is true, but your ? ass supported Nicki Minaj when she blatantly disrespected Malcolm X's image while promoting her garbage single "Look Ass ? ." Both of y'all are detriments to the culture.

And thats the hypocracy of these nikki stans and YMCMB stans mad at iggy. Nicky not only bleached her self and tried to whitewash her image for sells but that camp has had countless lines and displays of coonery.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great. I see the white people are here.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Future been rapping with the Dungeon Family though
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RiGGA wrote: »
    I honestly thought The Lonious Monk was a better poster than what he's exposed himself to be in this thread. Quite sad actually.

I can't fault T.I. for getting his money, but at the same time I don't see how shutting the ? up would really hurt his investment. When you cashing in on a ? that calls herself a runaway slave master, it's time to recognize the type of person you dealing with. Get paid still, but if not defending an ignorant culture vulture that's on record saying some racist bs loses you a few dollars somehow then so be it....missing out on a lil extra is definitely worth it for my dignity, but maybe Clifford thinks otherwise.

On another note though, did anybody actually watch the whole HOT97 interview with Ms. Banks?? Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel like Ebro repeatedly asked her to "put it in the music" or whatever and she basically was like nahhh Ima just talk about it via other platforms (twitter, interviews) and it got to a point when she got kinda ? and was like it's YALL JOB TO FOCUS ON THE MUSIC NOT MINE....I was kinda like WTF at that point maybe I was just misunderstanding lmao but it really came off as though she absolutely refuses to make any kind of socio-politically aware music whatsoever and would rather just continue to do her thing while ranting on twitter and in interviews.

Any thoughts on this?

lol I'm a bad poster, but you come in here and basically point out the same ? about Banks that I've been saying. That she ain't really about having a worthwhile discussion or doing anything meaningful, she just wants attention on social media. Ok. The people on this site are funny as hell.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Igloo Austrialia is a funny ass name tho ... lmaoooooooooooo ... where the ? did that ? come from ... hahahaha
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    What the ? has Iggy done that's that deep. What the ? ? If ? was buying albums with y'all downloading ? other ? could eat. White people women and ? dudes bump iggy. I personally think she can spit (flow wise) there are 50million wack rappers including azalea banks. She is wack. Q-tip is making this ? too deep and demands high as are acting like they need to be on the backside or die. By your favorite rappers albums and high wouldn't be so high on the charts. Loser ass ? . "Oh no white people I am scared. There gonna destroy us again. We thought we were safe here" that's how q-tip, banks, and most of y'all ? in this thread sound.

who said anbody was scared of white people?

? outta here you CAC
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    KillaCham wrote: »
    And T.I. is a shoe-shining, watermelon-smashing ? . Instead of enlightening his artist he's out here defending her trash. Even after calling herself a "slave master" and doing the whipping motion in the video. ? cracked that imaginary whip with confidence. Igloo Australia is a grown kangaroo. If she's gonna walk the walk she needs to learn to speak for herself.

...which is true, but your ? ass supported Nicki Minaj when she blatantly disrespected Malcolm X's image while promoting her garbage single "Look Ass ? ." Both of y'all are detriments to the culture.
    Say what? That's not even what a ? is, you short yellow bus riding ? . And you follow my posts enough to know I said that was a stupid move by her. Make sense next time you tryna derail a thread.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is great! It's an uproar around here!

Anyway, ? Iggy, she trying very hard to be the white Nikki Minaj and I don't want to deal with the black one. Whether she has a true "love of the culture" will come to light soon but it looks to me like she saw an avenue created by Nikki pretending to be white and decided she had a leg up because she actually is white and merged into that lane. I don't blame her at all for it, when these ? out here skin lightning and wearing wigs to look like her why shouldn't she steal some ? from them to make a couple coins?

Azaliea Banks needs to keep her crusade going, I'm not mad at her at all. If she hating on Iggy then so be it, there are a lot of black female rappers that are being looked over because the media likes the great white hype.

TI is doing what is expected of him, he protecting his financial interest at the same time he isn't all the way ignoring the concerns that those of us have. It's a tough position for him but I think he expected this when he brought that pasty ? through.