Help.... Clear sneaker boxes...

Options
water ur seeds
water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
Yo can anyone recommend some clear sneaker boxes??? I wanna put some sneaker that I dont wear anymore away, I need them to be reasonably priced as Im gonna need about 50 of them...

All I can find on ebay and Google etc are either mad expensive ones at like £3 each, or cheap, flimsy ones that arnt able to stack up on top of each other...

Any help wold be much appreciated!!!

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    what like these?

l1070162.jpg
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.. THEM SHYTS COST TOOOOO MUCH... GET SOME PLASTIC CONTAINERS FROM LIKE WALMART OR TARGET.. THATS WHAT I DID... THEY WERE LIKE LESS 6$ PER CONTAINER
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    DRO_BANKS wrote: »
    DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.. THEM SHYTS COST TOOOOO MUCH... GET SOME PLASTIC CONTAINERS FROM LIKE WALMART OR TARGET.. THATS WHAT I DID... THEY WERE LIKE LESS 6$ PER CONTAINER

Yeah I was thinking that man, but I see they dont have ventilation holes in them... So they could end up growing mould or whatever if theres mud/dirt on the sneaker or if they are abit damp when they are put into the box... So I like the idea of the ventilation holes on the clear boxes, but like you say they all seem to be mad expensive if you want quite a few of them...
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    what like these?

l1070162.jpg

Yeah they look dope...
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DRO_BANKS wrote: »

Yeah I was thinking that man, but I see they dont have ventilation holes in them... So they could end up growing mould or whatever if theres mud/dirt on the sneaker or if they are abit damp when they are put into the box... So I like the idea of the ventilation holes on the clear boxes, but like you say they all seem to be mad expensive if you want quite a few of them...

EITHER POKE SOME HOLES IN THE TOP OR GO ON EBAY AND ORDER LIKE A SUPER PACK OF THAT LIL GEL BEADS THAT COME IN YOUR SNEAKERS... IM SURE THAT THEY'RE CHEAP