Options
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why the spoiler?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Predestination was a good movie. Twists were nice.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    REV_RAGE wrote: »
    @KingSimba in a nutshell they are selling the emergent technology, to genetically engineer A mixed species creature or splice of two or more eature critter them larger excetra excetra. emergent, not available to the public but they are taking deposits for your own designer, of course mostly the elite will only be able to afford them.

SMH....

there is nothing new under the sun...

guess they ain't gonna stop until the can make Mortaro from Mortal Kombat in real life...again...

1 Enoch 9 and the Book of Jasher speaks of similar pre flood creatures....

for yall that are up in at "hidden knowledge", what do you know about ? and what he shared with men?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sorry for the grammar errors in my last post. I should've proof read

#Bring back mobile editing in 2015#
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh, how you gon come to class smelling like a moldy, moist basement and a few sprays of your dad's Old Spice cologne. I was literally struggling to breathe. Praise the Black Creator for fifty minute classes.

I'm going to try to have an even better semester than the previous one.

yooooooooo

six, i feel ya chica

I was refereeing with this dude last week and got damn that nga breath stank.

I had just taken a sip of water and he hit me with tha "so whhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat you thought about thhhaaaaaaaaaat caaaaaaaaaaalllll"

That ? went through my nose and touched my water on the way down and spoiled it
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    ? always be hollin' peace (know what im saying), peace my brother, peace this, peace that, (know what im sayin,) but everytime, I uhh try to get a peace of mind, ? try to get a piece of mine. So I gotta grab my piece

FIXED
  • Strokenoff
    Strokenoff Members Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tried to go fro for the winter. couldn't do it, think Ima go baldy from here on out. my wife seent it, and got a look in her eyes like she ain't Neva seen me b4. so Ima rock wit this
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingSimba wrote: »
    @KingSimba in a nutshell they are selling the emergent technology, to genetically engineer A mixed species creature or splice of two or more eature critter them larger excetra excetra. emergent, not available to the public but they are taking deposits for your own designer, of course mostly the elite will only be able to afford them.

SMH....

guess they ain't gonna stop until the can make Mortaro from Mortal Kombat in real life...again...

for yall that are up in at "hidden knowledge", what do you know about ? and what he shared with men?

His name means scapegoat.

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Just saw Taken 3 and well ..................................Its Taken same ole ? .

Side note: I will be at the movie theater more often. Spot is like a community center but it actually has ? going on. alot of 18-21 yo trying to hook up. ? is funny to watch from a distance.
  • REV_RAGE
    REV_RAGE Members Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

SMH....

You talking about the angels disobeying ? , laying with women and sireing the nephilim, esoteric ? ? @KingSimba yeàh there are also some endtime prophesies to the effect of when man has used his knowledge to become a creator equal in essenes to it divine athority?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

SMH....

You talking about the angels disobeying ? , laying with women and sireing the nephilim, esoteric ? ? @KingSimba yeàh there are also some endtime prophesies to the effect of when man has used his knowledge to become a creator equal in essenes to it divine athority?

Yes sir. In the Apocryphal texts, there are mentions of menator-like creatures, giants and other monsters we have heard of in fables....they were the result of the "Fallens" contact with men....

the truth is stranger than fiction

• OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
This discussion has been closed.