Options

Comments

• Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    @Pico & @Noir‌

Idk wtf is going on or if what yall are saying is true but yall sound like some real haters.

Its 2015. We grown. We can ? and not have to be commited to someone.
    Doesnt make him or her a ? ... just makes em ? .

Yall really act like yall dont take mens home when you hit the bar solely with the intention of ? .

@movinonup‌ I tip my hat to u. Hope you enjoyed yourself if all is true.

I say more IC mens and womens should have sexual relations in 2015... that just gives the IC a greater purpose.

Oh so you tryna have relations on ya road trip

man you that ? , she slyly saying ? her fiance feelings, she trying to ?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    people have a backwards ass way of thinking.

people are ok with someone trying to bring down someone who has something....but dont want that same person to punish the person that was trying to bring them down because he has nothing.

"why would you want another black man to go to jail?" really?

what ? sense does that make?

u striking back? What u hit them with?

hell yea im striking back....i gotta talk to my lawyer on thursday but ? really trynna guilt trip me

u think its worth it? Or u just trying to prove a point?

bro the ? sitting in a dark room rocking back and forth posting in circles peeling drywall off looking for wiretaps, what you mean do he think it's worth it

Dude brought it on himself.

If he hadn't tried to take @currency_tyrant‌ down, he wouldn't be doing whatever it is he's doing now to get back at him.

Maybe he could've let it slide if the gov't hadn't frozen his accounts or anything, but once a ? starts running his mouth to the point that it brings that kind of heat on you.....and he's lying on top of that.....you've gotta send a message.

Not just to him, but to anyone who even thinks about slandering his name again.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So u habjnc
    deadeye wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    people have a backwards ass way of thinking.

people are ok with someone trying to bring down someone who has something....but dont want that same person to punish the person that was trying to bring them down because he has nothing.

"why would you want another black man to go to jail?" really?

what ? sense does that make?

u striking back? What u hit them with?

hell yea im striking back....i gotta talk to my lawyer on thursday but ? really trynna guilt trip me

u think its worth it? Or u just trying to prove a point?

bro the ? sitting in a dark room rocking back and forth posting in circles peeling drywall off looking for wiretaps, what you mean do he think it's worth it

Dude brought it on himself.

If he hadn't tried to take @currency_tyrant‌ down, he wouldn't be doing whatever it is he's doing now to get back at him.

Maybe he could've let it slide if the gov't had frozen his accounts or anything, but once a ? starts running his mouth to the point that it brings that kind of heat on you.....and he's lying on top of that.....you've gotta send a message.

Not just to him, but to anyone who even thinks about slandering his name again.

what u dont understand is Pralims is talking bout family members
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bout to finally watch the Raid 2

Its on Starz ONdemand

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WP_20150112_20_31_46_Pro_zpsbe27124e.jpg

Best thing about cali

cant wait to go back in march.

53BReVv.jpg

the memories....smh.

Jesus, you must be real sick.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol I'm a start a seminar on "How to give your girl the ? to keep her off the net"
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bout to finally watch the Raid 2

Its on Starz ONdemand

dope movie brah
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Noir
    @Pico‌

This has nothing to do with me calling people out for ? because everyone knows I pressed bugatti into posting a natural face pic which I say was a good thing for her and the IC community.

What im saying is that you both are women in your 30s, you are single and go to bars, you're obviously not virgins, and as a woman I know how I get when I am ovulating AND have some liquid courage in me when im single.

So to say that you guys arent ? and having a one night stand every now and then is a gotdamn lie... especially you @Pico‌.

tumblr_inline_ncrvhkUXFq1rz2ce8.gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    @Noir
    @Pico‌

This has nothing to do with me calling people out for ? because everyone knows I pressed bugatti into posting a natural face pic which I say was a good thing for her and the IC community.

What im saying is that you both are women in your 30s, you are single and go to bars, you're obviously not virgins, and as a woman I know how I get when I am ovulating AND have some liquid courage in me when im single.

So to say that you guys arent ? and having a one night stand every now and then is a gotdamn lie... especially you @Pico‌.

pico is 25 though....
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Pico wrote: »
    " i m just here for the laughs"

"I'm not on here for no man"

Got her.

Man and a ? down are two different things.

Now how long must one be a member before it's acceptable to catch some IC ? ?

Lemme know @pico or @noir.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Noir
    @Pico‌

LMFAOOOO you tried it breh. I'm 24 and I don't need liquid courage to have sex like a ? scary ?
    Only you can speak on your experiences with going to bars solely for ? . I feel it's in the good of the community's sexual health to let them know who the fast pwussy posters are. I wouldn't want any of my friends contracting harlot disease. As a new nurse I know you're aware of the way stds can spread rampantly.
    #PicoCares
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3 yrs, 4mths, 7 weeks and 2.5 days.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wow the hate though......why?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @SixSickSins‌

My apologies.

I didn't realize you were caping for Westie since you didn't mention anything about her in your previous post.

Fun Fact For future reference: Be more specific about the point you're trying to make.

Oh please, ? . For your future reference, don't be a ? old man because you won't make it in jail.

@SixSickSins‌

laugh-o.gif

I see you're in your feelings.

Don't think I didn't notice how you changed your reaction to that post from a no-sign to a 5-flag troll.

tumblr_mduwmkIOD91r99lo2.gif

Care to explain that?

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/505741/the-official-sixsicksins-explain-your-reactions-thread/p1

sarkozy_laugh.gif

"tehehe" - Six

@SixSickSins‌

WOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

You buried this post....................and deleted all the reactions to the post.

You must really be mad.

giphy.gif

I'm sorry if I did anything to hurt your feelings.

I'll also honor your request and remove your "feminine, yet brolic" hand from my avatar since you suddenly have a problem with it after it's been in my avi FOR TWO DAYS ALREADY.

Have a wonderful day my friend.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hope it was worth the wait. :>
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

its been that long?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    ? must have felt like heaven
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As women we need to stop it with the ? shaming and name callling. Thats so lame. We grt ? and its ok to ? .

Im not some ? angel.

When I was single I went clubbing maybe 4 times a year... but when I did Im not gonna sit here and lie like I didnt have any intention of ? . I dont even remember any names and made sure to give them a fake number. Thats the way I used to roll.

If that makes me a ? then im a ? .

But you makeup shamed Mo... Makes sense

But you ? shamed chuck this summer... Seems legit.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

Hope it was worth the wait. :>

No I wasn't, I meant, nvm...
This discussion has been closed.