1. Do you want to live forever?

Options

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still arguing this Jesus ? ? So you are a liar you don't believe no ? rose from the dead? I ain't never seen a ? rose from the dead and I have to believe an outrageous thing with no evidence and rationality. Sounds like a ? con game, wait... it is. Sounds like Osiris and Horus and that was a story and a metaphor for metaphysics and they want you to believe in this vampirism? Ya'll ? are suppose to be doing more ? better than Jesus on a supernatural level and yet nothing is produced.
  • REV_RAGE
    REV_RAGE Members Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    short answer no, but my ego will die and the energy spirit or soul, whatever you care to call them will remain and live on forever as far as our perception of forever I could last. I have no idea whether I will retain any knowledge that my ego possessed or that I will some how B incarnated into another experience in which I will create another identity/ego.

in general I believe and trust the Christ has my back at the Pearly Gates, I guess my ego will remain intact until the book of life is open before me.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now I am one for positive anything so let me start off by saying I am not posting to disrespect anybody's belief system.

Seeing the words live forever and the first thing that is thought of was women. Living with women forever is a nice "thought" but it is not the only. Many thoughts found in the mind, they all live and die now I guess one can make one live but it its not the only thought that will ever live/exist within mind.

When you thought of women and living forever with them, what kind of forever living came to mind?

Long enough to grow old with and watch our kids experience life.

Interesting my friend. So when you say "grow old" what do you mean? In your forever contemplation you saw yourself aging?

And in your forever contemplation you believe that their will be marriage and eternal baby making?

Growning old as in living together till the grey hairs come with my future wife and watching our Future kids grow up is a dream of mine yes, not everybody has this same dream in reality and because of that I will face whats in front of me with gut instinct, logic and questions.

Interesting. How about eternal life?

If possible, but then again I know myself.

I get tired of my favorite song after the 900th time playing it.

But eternal life isn't a song that we've heard before. Rather, ? is still inviting 'whosoever will' to partake in His eternal symphony of peace, harmony, and good will toward all those who love Him, serve Him, and obey Him in His soon coming Kingdom. All He asks us to do Is accept Him for who He is and what He has done.

Because no eye has seen, no ear has heard, neither has the thought even entered into the mind of man concerning the riches of Christ Kingdom which are to soon be revealed. The new song that the redeemed will sing will be worth singing more than 900 times! It will be sung 9999999999999999 zillion years from now and it will never lose its redeeming melody that all the righteous will forever sing in the Kingdom to come! Hallelujah!

So the question is will you come and receive that new song, eternal life, today?

I have trust issues.

I am not perfect so I wouldn't know how to keep perfect anyway.

1. What type of trust issues do you have? Can you elaborate please.

2. I'm not perfect either, I just follow the One who is and He is the LORD Jesus Christ. That is why there is only one way to the Father. Because He, the LORD Jesus Christ, is the only human being to walk perfectly till the end. Thus, if you are wondering how to "keep perfect", you must needs go to Jesus Christ, the sinless and spotless lamb of ? . Hallelujah!

i dont trust being around non perfect people like myself because I know what my type is capable of.

Well my friend you have to acquaint yourself with Him, the LORD Jesus Christ! When you do that you will be at peace and thereby good will come unto you. The only way to follow the perfect one, the Lord Jesus Christ, is to accept instruction from His mouth and lay up His words in your heart. ? wants to make Himself real to you, but you have to turn to Him so that He can build you up. For the LORD will never cast away anybody who receives Him by faith, trusting that He is the ? of your salvation, the captain of your ship, and the deliverer of your soul from destruction! Hallelujah!

Its cool that u found ur happiness, I choose to live the life thats in front of me caused by my mother and father.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now I am one for positive anything so let me start off by saying I am not posting to disrespect anybody's belief system.

Seeing the words live forever and the first thing that is thought of was women. Living with women forever is a nice "thought" but it is not the only. Many thoughts found in the mind, they all live and die now I guess one can make one live but it its not the only thought that will ever live/exist within mind.

When you thought of women and living forever with them, what kind of forever living came to mind?

Interesting my friend. So when you say "grow old" what do you mean? In your forever contemplation you saw yourself aging?

And in your forever contemplation you believe that their will be marriage and eternal baby making?

Growning old as in living together till the grey hairs come with my future wife and watching our Future kids grow up is a dream of mine yes, not everybody has this same dream in reality and because of that I will face whats in front of me with gut instinct, logic and questions.

But eternal life isn't a song that we've heard before. Rather, ? is still inviting 'whosoever will' to partake in His eternal symphony of peace, harmony, and good will toward all those who love Him, serve Him, and obey Him in His soon coming Kingdom. All He asks us to do Is accept Him for who He is and what He has done.

Because no eye has seen, no ear has heard, neither has the thought even entered into the mind of man concerning the riches of Christ Kingdom which are to soon be revealed. The new song that the redeemed will sing will be worth singing more than 900 times! It will be sung 9999999999999999 zillion years from now and it will never lose its redeeming melody that all the righteous will forever sing in the Kingdom to come! Hallelujah!

So the question is will you come and receive that new song, eternal life, today?

I have trust issues.

2. I'm not perfect either, I just follow the One who is and He is the LORD Jesus Christ. That is why there is only one way to the Father. Because He, the LORD Jesus Christ, is the only human being to walk perfectly till the end. Thus, if you are wondering how to "keep perfect", you must needs go to Jesus Christ, the sinless and spotless lamb of ? . Hallelujah!

i dont trust being around non perfect people like myself because I know what my type is capable of.

Well my friend you have to acquaint yourself with Him, the LORD Jesus Christ! When you do that you will be at peace and thereby good will come unto you. The only way to follow the perfect one, the Lord Jesus Christ, is to accept instruction from His mouth and lay up His words in your heart. ? wants to make Himself real to you, but you have to turn to Him so that He can build you up. For the LORD will never cast away anybody who receives Him by faith, trusting that He is the ? of your salvation, the captain of your ship, and the deliverer of your soul from destruction! Hallelujah!

Its cool that u found ur happiness, I choose to live the life thats in front of me caused by my mother and father.

DoU knows where every 'e' in the entire bible is, he's got the word of ? for everything.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heaven sounds boring, everybodys rich beyond measure, so no one is truly rich. We have to sing the praises of a ? who allowed genocide, ? , torture, disease, war, famine, etc daily for all eternity because of 2 people and listen to him explain why those things are ok. I like violent video games, im betting he wont allow those up there. Heaven sounds like a communist government.

I'll tell you this, if you don't like praising and worshiping ? now, you definitely won't in the kingdom to come. That is why dogs, sorcerers, ? mongers, murderers, idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie are outside of the kingdom.

Only the redeemed are invited to partake in the heavenly kingdom and a highway shall be there, and it shall be called the Way of Holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it. It shall belong to those who walk on the way; even if they are fools, they shall not go astray! The Way of Holiness and everything else that the kingdom has will be the inheritance of the saints! For everything that Jesus Christ has, the saints have! Jesus Christ is the possessor of heaven and earth! Therefore if you are in Christ, you will also rule and reign with Him forever and ever. And the riches that He has stored up for the redeemed are beyond human comprehension!

All we have to do is accept the free gift of salvation which He is freely extending to whosoever will. Will you come today and secure your name in the lambs book of life my friend?

Nah bro, i wont. I've never been a liar or a con. And to say that i believe that a man named Jesus Christ came down and died for my sins before i was born is not the truth. If i ever said that it would be pascals wager at its best. And id rather be an honest heathen than a false follower. That would be a disrespect to you, my parents, some friends, and millions of followers. I may not agree with what y'all believe but to outright disrespect it isnt the kind of person i strive to be.

1. Well according to ? if you deny the Son, you deny the Father therefore making you a liar.

"Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is antichrist--denying the Father and the Son." 1 John 2:22

2. The deceived and the deceiver are His, therefore there is no escape from meeting Him. We can debate till the 2nd coming, but guess what? When He comes and you are not found in Him, there will remain nothing but judgment for you my friend. He will pour out his anger and wrath on ALL those who live for themselves, who refuse to obey the truth and instead live lives of wickedness.

3. Disrespect isn't focused horizontally but vertically. The disrespect an unbeliever shows toward His maker by living a life of willful disobedience from birth to death is beyond tragic. If you have trampled the Son of ? underfoot, cast away the blood of the covenant by calling it an unclean thing, have insulted the Spirit of grace, and called the table of the LORD contemptible there is no hope for you beyond the grave? You will have defiled yourself, soiled yourself in wickedness, and will be found naked on the last day without a ? to ? in. And the same measure of disrespect that you showed the LORD in this life, will be magnified infinitely toward you when He recompenses ALL the rebellious on the day of judgment. Amen.

Will you change your eternal destiny today by receiving life my friend?

No.

Like i said before at best my belief would be pascals wager. I dont believe in jesus christ like i dont believe in zeus, allah, horus, or any other being that grants life under conditions.

If there happens to be a ? like you describe at the end of my life, i still will have lived with no regrets. Tyranny is a trait of the weak. The want to be worshipped for eternity is vain and reeks of self esteem issues. ? gives you life so you can worship him, that is not life, that is servitude. I'd rather die than live at the mercy of a tyrant.

Sounds like you hate wisdom my friend. Do you?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    housemouse wrote: »
    Sometimes I wonder what the point of life is. If there is a point then there's no way that my consciousness just ceases to exist when I die.

? has set eternity in the hearts of all mankind. Thus all we have to do is seek the truth. Have you asked the LORD Jesus Christ to make Himself real to you or have you asked Him to reveal your purpose?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Still arguing this Jesus ? ? So you are a liar you don't believe no ? rose from the dead? I ain't never seen a ? rose from the dead and I have to believe an outrageous thing with no evidence and rationality. Sounds like a ? con game, wait... it is. Sounds like Osiris and Horus and that was a story and a metaphor for metaphysics and they want you to believe in this vampirism? Ya'll ? are suppose to be doing more ? better than Jesus on a supernatural level and yet nothing is produced.

But do you want life? That is the question my friend!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    REV_RAGE wrote: »
    short answer no, but my ego will die and the energy spirit or soul, whatever you care to call them will remain and live on forever as far as our perception of forever I could last. I have no idea whether I will retain any knowledge that my ego possessed or that I will some how B incarnated into another experience in which I will create another identity/ego.

in general I believe and trust the Christ has my back at the Pearly Gates, I guess my ego will remain intact until the book of life is open before me.

So you believe and you have confessed that Jesus Christ is your LORD and Savior my friend?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

I have trust issues.

Its cool that u found ur happiness, I choose to live the life that's in front of me caused by my mother and father.

Praise ? ! The joy of the LORD is my strength! I also live the life that ? has put in front of me, only I walk by faith now and not by sight. When you give ? the keys to your life, He will take you to heights that you can never imagine. But soaring with the King of glory is totally dependent upon our belief that He exists and that He rewards those who diligently seek Him. Are you ready to be born again my friend?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

I have trust issues.

DoU knows where every 'e' in the entire bible is, he's got the word of ? for everything.

Well thanks for the recognition. I'm just a student my friend. And the more I learn about the LORD, the more I realize how little I do know. The word of ? truly is eternal and is forever settled in heaven! Hallelujah! Will you feast with the LORD today my friend? He is inviting you to partake. Amen.
  • Ajackson17
    Options

I already have life and will transition into an ancestor once my work in this life is done. Yahweh is a false deity and is practically a storm ? turned omnipresent and the other falsehoods . Give up promoting a confused and diluted spiritual system and reconnect to your African spirituality and leave this mockery of spirituality and life itself.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heaven sounds boring, everybodys rich beyond measure, so no one is truly rich. We have to sing the praises of a ? who allowed genocide, ? , torture, disease, war, famine, etc daily for all eternity because of 2 people and listen to him explain why those things are ok. I like violent video games, im betting he wont allow those up there. Heaven sounds like a communist government.

I'll tell you this, if you don't like praising and worshiping ? now, you definitely won't in the kingdom to come. That is why dogs, sorcerers, ? mongers, murderers, idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie are outside of the kingdom.

Only the redeemed are invited to partake in the heavenly kingdom and a highway shall be there, and it shall be called the Way of Holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it. It shall belong to those who walk on the way; even if they are fools, they shall not go astray! The Way of Holiness and everything else that the kingdom has will be the inheritance of the saints! For everything that Jesus Christ has, the saints have! Jesus Christ is the possessor of heaven and earth! Therefore if you are in Christ, you will also rule and reign with Him forever and ever. And the riches that He has stored up for the redeemed are beyond human comprehension!

All we have to do is accept the free gift of salvation which He is freely extending to whosoever will. Will you come today and secure your name in the lambs book of life my friend?

Nah bro, i wont. I've never been a liar or a con. And to say that i believe that a man named Jesus Christ came down and died for my sins before i was born is not the truth. If i ever said that it would be pascals wager at its best. And id rather be an honest heathen than a false follower. That would be a disrespect to you, my parents, some friends, and millions of followers. I may not agree with what y'all believe but to outright disrespect it isnt the kind of person i strive to be.

1. Well according to ? if you deny the Son, you deny the Father therefore making you a liar.

"Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is antichrist--denying the Father and the Son." 1 John 2:22

2. The deceived and the deceiver are His, therefore there is no escape from meeting Him. We can debate till the 2nd coming, but guess what? When He comes and you are not found in Him, there will remain nothing but judgment for you my friend. He will pour out his anger and wrath on ALL those who live for themselves, who refuse to obey the truth and instead live lives of wickedness.

3. Disrespect isn't focused horizontally but vertically. The disrespect an unbeliever shows toward His maker by living a life of willful disobedience from birth to death is beyond tragic. If you have trampled the Son of ? underfoot, cast away the blood of the covenant by calling it an unclean thing, have insulted the Spirit of grace, and called the table of the LORD contemptible there is no hope for you beyond the grave? You will have defiled yourself, soiled yourself in wickedness, and will be found naked on the last day without a ? to ? in. And the same measure of disrespect that you showed the LORD in this life, will be magnified infinitely toward you when He recompenses ALL the rebellious on the day of judgment. Amen.

No.

Like i said before at best my belief would be pascals wager. I dont believe in jesus christ like i dont believe in zeus, allah, horus, or any other being that grants life under conditions.

If there happens to be a ? like you describe at the end of my life, i still will have lived with no regrets. Tyranny is a trait of the weak. The want to be worshipped for eternity is vain and reeks of self esteem issues. ? gives you life so you can worship him, that is not life, that is servitude. I'd rather die than live at the mercy of a tyrant.

Guess so
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

I already have life and will transition into an ancestor once my work in this life is done. Yahweh is a false deity and is practically a storm ? turned omnipresent and the other falsehoods . Give up promoting a confused and diluted spiritual system and reconnect to your African spirituality and leave this mockery of spirituality and life itself.

If I didn't love you I would lie to you, so to be frank you don't have life @Ajackson17. You are spiritually bankrupt thus making you a dead man walking. A dried and withered branch that is good for nothing unless YOU decide to get connected to the root and fatness of the vine, who is Jesus Christ. For except you abide in Him and He abides in you, you have no life in you whatsoever. Thus, the onus is on you to change your eternal fate. Would you like to receive life today and life more abundantly my friend?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

No.

Guess so

All those that hate wisdom love death my friend. Why do you love death? Dead things have no life in them.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options

No.

Guess so

All those that hate wisdom love death my friend. Why do you love death? Dead things have no life in them.

Im assuming its alot more peaceful than the life on earth that is plagued by religion
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

No.

Guess so

Im assuming its alot more peaceful than the life on earth that is plagued by religion

The key words are highlighted in your response. You are still dealing in the realm of speculation. You need to be on the plane of revelation. Because the expectation of the non-believer will perish with them at the grave. Yes, there is no peace saith my ? to the wicked! And yes, all those who do not confess Christ as Lord and Savior are wicked workers of iniquity according to the Judge of all of creation!

So why go on in rebellion my friend? The sin in your life will be dealt with my friend. And if you don't take the initiative to deal with it in this life, there remains no more hope for you when you return to dust and your soul stands before King Jesus who will render unto every human being their just recompense in accordance to how they lived here on earth. And for those who knew the will of the LORD and yet still failed to heed, they will receive the greater punishment.

So you can be defiant all you want while there is still breath in you. But the one enemy that you can't be defiant with is death. For there is no discharge in that war. So when the death angel comes and if you have failed to make your salvation sure by believing on the One who came to save us from our sins, there is nothing but tribulation and wrath in store for you. And from that punishment there is no escape. You will be by yourself in outer darkness forever, cut off from everything that is love, light, holy, good, pure, and peaceful. And this judgement will be carried out with extreme prejudice and none will be able to deliver you for all eternity.

But there is a healer! There is a Savior from such a fate. And His name is Jesus Christ. The Holy One, the only begotten Son of ? , full of grace and truth! And if you come to Him today, confessing that you need Him to save you from a life of destruction, He will receive you into His everlasting kingdom with joy, gladness, and His redeeming love. The only thing He requires of you is to accept Him by faith, believing in your heart that ? raised Jesus from the dead and confessing with your mouth that He is the only true and living ? , the Lord of all creation, the resurrection and the life, the beginning and the end! Hallelujah!

Will you come to Him today my friend?
  • Ajackson17
    Options

If I didn't love you I would lie to you, so to be frank you don't have life @Ajackson17. You are spiritually bankrupt thus making you a dead man walking. A dried and withered branch that is good for nothing unless YOU decide to get connected to the root and fatness of the vine, who is Jesus Christ. For except you abide in Him and He abides in you, you have no life in you whatsoever. Thus, the onus is on you to change your eternal fate. Would you like to receive life today and life more abundantly my friend?

A dead hebrew/jew and a deity that was stolen out the realms of Egypt and combined with set and the ? Sin is the same thing as me worshipping a corpse and lego pieces put together.

Here is a portrait of your deity

Zeus_Yahweh.jpg

This religion is poison to the mind and against real thinking and stolen from African principles and twisted and turned into something insidious that bankrupts the mind.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

A dead hebrew/jew and a deity that was stolen out the realms of Egypt and combined with set and the ? Sin is the same thing as me worshipping a corpse and lego pieces put together.

Here is a portrait of your deity

Zeus_Yahweh.jpg

This religion is poison to the mind and against real thinking and stolen from African principles and twisted and turned into something insidious that bankrupts the mind.

I don't worship idols, so no that is not a picture of ? Almighty.

“You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 5You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your ? , am a jealous ? , punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 6but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments." Exodus 20:4-6

• Ajackson17
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Welp, they did make a Yahweh coin so I don't know what to tell you. So Adam, Eve, Abraham and Moses saw him and knew what he looked like so they didn't give any description of him.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options

No.

Guess so

The key words are highlighted in your response. You are still dealing in the realm of speculation. You need to be on the plane of revelation. Because the expectation of the non-believer will perish with them at the grave. Yes, there is no peace saith my ? to the wicked! And yes, all those who do not confess Christ as Lord and Savior are wicked workers of iniquity according to the Judge of all of creation!

So why go on in rebellion my friend? The sin in your life will be dealt with my friend. And if you don't take the initiative to deal with it in this life, there remains no more hope for you when you return to dust and your soul stands before King Jesus who will render unto every human being their just recompense in accordance to how they lived here on earth. And for those who knew the will of the LORD and yet still failed to heed, they will receive the greater punishment.

So you can be defiant all you want while there is still breath in you. But the one enemy that you can't be defiant with is death. For there is no discharge in that war. So when the death angel comes and if you have failed to make your salvation sure by believing on the One who came to save us from our sins, there is nothing but tribulation and wrath in store for you. And from that punishment there is no escape. You will be by yourself in outer darkness forever, cut off from everything that is love, light, holy, good, pure, and peaceful. And this judgement will be carried out with extreme prejudice and none will be able to deliver you for all eternity.

But there is a healer! There is a Savior from such a fate. And His name is Jesus Christ. The Holy One, the only begotten Son of ? , full of grace and truth! And if you come to Him today, confessing that you need Him to save you from a life of destruction, He will receive you into His everlasting kingdom with joy, gladness, and His redeeming love. The only thing He requires of you is to accept Him by faith, believing in your heart that ? raised Jesus from the dead and confessing with your mouth that He is the only true and living ? , the Lord of all creation, the resurrection and the life, the beginning and the end! Hallelujah!

Will you come to Him today my friend?

@ the bolded, I've always been a rebel. No need to stop now

@ the italicized, so be it. If the creator is petty enough to deal in human affairs i cant convince him not too. For a creator that is without beginning and end, my 75 yrs on this planet sure means alot to him. Especially since he hasn't showed his face to quell the detractors of his name and tells his followers to have faith. The creator of all couldnt show concrete proof? I find that laughable.

@ the underline, no. Not today, not tomorrow and not on my death bed. If by chance you are right i have some questions for him before he sends me to hell.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Welp, they did make a Yahweh coin so I don't know what to tell you. So Adam, Eve, Abraham and Moses saw him and knew what he looked like so they didn't give any description of him.

His face shines brighter than the sun! He dwells in unaproachable light! Who can stand before Him? Who can abide His indignation? He is a devouring fire! He shall consume the throns and briers with the breath of His mouth and by the brightness of His coming. Amen.

"9He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet.

10And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.

11He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.

12At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.

13The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.

14Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and vanquished them".
    Psalms 18:9-14

Praise ? !
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited January 2015
    Options
    @not_osirus_jenkins
    1. Welcome to the human family my brother. Every human being is born a rebel. But thanks be to ? that we can be born again, not by corruptible seed, but by incorruptible seed!

"All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all." Isaiah 53:6

2. The proof is in the pudding my friend. You just have to come to grips with the man in the mirror and ask yourself this question, "Do I want peace with ? and forgiveness of sins?"

3. If you go to the Lake of Fire, ? will not send you there, you will have chosen to spend your eternity in that place through the willful choices that you made in this life. Amen.

"Your covenant with death will be annulled. And your agreement with Sheol will not stand; when the overflowing scourge passes through, then you will be trampled down by it. As often as it goes out it will take you; for morning by morning it will pass over, and by day and by night; it will be a terror just to understand the report." Isaiah 28:18-19

Praise ? forever and ever!

• Ajackson17
    Options

His face shines brighter than the sun! He dwells in unaproachable light! Who can stand before Him? Who can abide His indignation? He is a devouring fire! He shall consume the throns and briers with the breath of His mouth and by the brightness of His coming. Amen.

10And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.

11He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.

12At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.

13The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.

14Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and vanquished them".

Praise ? !

lmao sounds so much Atum.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Praise ? !

Jesus Christ is Lord! Do you know Him?
  • Ajackson17
    Options

Praise ? !

Jesus Christ is Lord! Do you know Him?

No cause he doesn't exist in the way he is described in the books. He was deified after his death.