ISIS Threatens To ? 2 Japanese Hostages Unless Tokyo Pays $200 Million

Options

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I with some other posters, ISIS is some propaganda ? .

What????? You cannot be serious.

It's a hollywood production, I try and watch the ISIS ? but I got ? bells going off in my head, and I'm confident in my ? bells.

Bruh this ? seems real ISIS got millions of dollars to make good production with ,also people to have to come to the realization that there are ? up and crazy individuals in the world and ISIS has a whole lot of them.

Where can I see video footage of the killings. Is there a site where they post it or does it all come through MSM?
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "ISIS"

lol this ? is funny all this is fake only sheep would believe this ? .
    Yall probably think Bin Laden knocked down the towers to.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's a hollywood production, I try and watch the ISIS ? but I got ? bells going off in my head, and I'm confident in my ? bells.

Bruh this ? seems real ISIS got millions of dollars to make good production with ,also people to have to come to the realization that there are ? up and crazy individuals in the world and ISIS has a whole lot of them.

The question still has not been answered.How are they getting these hostages? No one is dumb enough to go in that country if they are not a soldier.Reporters should have pulled out years ago.Whoa re these two men and why are they over there?

Lol really...Overseas contractors are deep over there bruh
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont Japanese ppl commit sepuku for messing up lunch orders and ? .....they aint seeing a penny of that money and 2) why did they not ask for 200 million yens?
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The question still has not been answered.How are they getting these hostages? No one is dumb enough to go in that country if they are not a soldier.Reporters should have pulled out years ago.Whoa re these two men and why are they over there?

One of them is a reporter from Japan who was covering the different wars in the middle east they was captured in August in Syria when traveling with rebel soldiers.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What ISIS has to do with Americans ?
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    "ISIS"

No it was people from Saudi Arabia that knocked them down.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »

Lol really...Overseas contractors are deep over there bruh
    And they are stupid.If the ISIS thing is real why are they still there? Are these two men contractors? They don't hire personal security?
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

One of them is a reporter from Japan who was covering the different wars in the middle east they was captured in August in Syria when traveling with rebel soldiers.

They oh well,they should not have went there.Fiat voice: I hope they suffer immensely
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The beheading videos seem staged imo
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    "ISIS"

No it was people from Saudi Arabia that knocked them down.

No it was people from the White House who knocked Em down
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    ISIS is not as bad as ? or the Klansman were back in the day so I could give a ? less
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    The beheading videos seem staged imo
    Oh you mean like how they eyelids are closed? Yeah that ? only happens in movies; eyes staying closed. My mom was a nurse I've know since I was 14 them lids don't stay shut* on their own, they gotta be taped.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Religion of peace

name a religion you cant say this about
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F1.bp.blogspot.com%2F-hsNEuoQAth8%2FU-chJ36n3AI%2FAAAAAAAAEvo%2FqlvucTtYDCs%2Fs1600%2Fal%2BBaghdadi%2BMcCain.jpg&container=blogger&gadget=a&rewriteMime=image%2F*
    al-baghdadi-simonelliot-johnmccain-990x260-home2.jpg?w=960&h=260&crop=1

Then I'm kinda wondering why we see an american politician mingling with them but nah that's not suspect
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F1.bp.blogspot.com%2F-hsNEuoQAth8%2FU-chJ36n3AI%2FAAAAAAAAEvo%2FqlvucTtYDCs%2Fs1600%2Fal%2BBaghdadi%2BMcCain.jpg&container=blogger&gadget=a&rewriteMime=image%2F*

Then I'm kinda wondering why we see an american politician mingling with them but nah that's not suspect

all those ? look photoshopped. people take reality and twist it into ? america had real dealings with some of the people in isis because america expected them to fight in syria instead some of them took the money and training and said ? that islamic state on the map. That does not mean that isis is controlled by the CIA foh with that ?
  • Bully_Pulpit
    edited January 2015
    Options

all those ? look photoshopped. people take reality and twist it into ? america had real dealings with some of the people in isis because america expected them to fight in syria instead some of them took the money and training and said ? that islamic state on the map. That does not mean that isis is controlled by the CIA foh with that ?

why because it doesnt support your anti muslim rhetoric? Bruh, they hoping for your ignorance to keep this con going and on top of that those pictures look way realer than that greenscreen looking pic of ISIS on the first page.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options

why because it doesnt support your anti muslim rhetoric? Bruh, they hoping for your ignorance to keep this con going

I SEE no proof that it's a con and more proof that it's not, there are actual people that have escaped from isis you know that right??? and there are reports of real people who know people that have gone over there to fight on the side of isis so your conspiracy theories are very very very very weak.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Options
    ? you diverting away from the argument using data that I never contested whilst not even posting anything to back up your own claims, good day sir. Those pics i posted arent actual proof i know but we'll find out one day that like al-quaida this is just another boogeyman used to chip away at freedoms for so called protection from govt. Just look at whats happening in france already, it aint even been two weeks and they already contradicted themselves with "free speech" and all that ? in the name of war on terror, i mean really, you cant you see whats happening?
  • willywanker
    willywanker Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That picture look fake though, why that ? look like a photo op??

It could be fake the media lie all the time, the world is a stage.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Based on this, I would say they're people who want their land, their way. Im not even mad. I respect the part about them not being able to see family because of the borders. Borders put up behind European policies. So they knocked the borders down.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    LOL @ conspiracy ? ofc believing ISIS being fake somehow. I applaud ya'll contrarian skepticism, but damn, you can't PHOTOSHOP thousands of people being slaughtered and major military battles like Kobani. Like, really. Try telling a Kurdish person to they face that ISIS doesn't exist. Might as well believe white cops don't exist lol.

btw apparently the other Japanese hostage who isn't the journalist is some batshit crazy "War Tourist" who's been pretending to run a mercenary company:

Over the past decade, he had lost his wife to lung cancer, lost a business and his house to bankruptcy and been forced to live in a public park for almost a month, according to Yukawa's father and an online journal he maintained.

By his own account, he had changed his name to the feminine-sounding Haruna, attempted to ? himself by cutting off his ? and came to believe he was the reincarnation of a cross-dressing Manchu princess who had spied for Japan in World War Two.

His "PMC" business is almost entirely virtual, though its website claims imaginary "branches" in both India and Thailand.

Although he had never learned to handle a weapon and described himself as a "very gentle" person, Yukawa portrayed himself online as a soldier of fortune. A visit to the Tokyo address of his paper company, Private Military Company, revealed a building with numerous small, unmarked offices. The firm was set up for a range of businesses including handling pet goods, according to a company registry.

http://newsfeed.gawker.com/how-a-mentally-ill-japanese-war-tourist-became-an-isis-1680629032/+maxread

Yeah, scumbags that waste money going to war and disaster zones so they can feel cool as they gawk at other people's suffering from a safe distance. That's a thing. Smfh. There were a lot of them in Haiti after the earthquake.

I feel for that Japanese journalist....not only is he gettin ? up by ISIS, his cellmate is a total headcase and ? that basically deserved to get snatched up by Dem Jihad Boyz.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

Based on this, I would say they're people who want their land, their way. Im not even mad. I respect the part about them not being able to see family because of the borders. Borders put up behind European policies. So they knocked the borders down.

Yeah whatever its "their" country, but don't pretend like that ? isn't ? ? Germany on steriods, HGH, and T-boosters. Don't act like its about borders, that ? is about as regressive as it gets. smh you really just watched the last 5 minutes.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These are some wild ass dudes too. Syria really is an earth hell right now.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Cb3OURdl3g