'Money & Violence' (webisode)....Brooklyn's version of 'The Wire' (Updated with SEASON FINALE)

Options

Comments

• ibestrokin
    ibestrokin Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i love the show but this last episode ? me up. kane bmfin it. them jamacians wearing leather pants in the winter, and tai bought to get that work. but i got to agree with someone else who said these ? aint professional. how the ? you run up in somebodies house and not clear all the rooms? ? making rookie mistakes.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I honestly don't care bout them Jamaicans..And if they gonna ? themselves and have nothing to do with the main cast there's no point in watching them
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    I honestly don't care bout them Jamaicans..And if they gonna ? themselves and have nothing to do with the main cast there's no point in watching them

You wilding, B.R. is that dude. They should subtitle their scenes then maybe you'd see.
  • bherc
    bherc Members Posts: 201 ✭✭
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »
    Kane was in the store like "Im redoing the whole closet" =)) and then pull out the knot in front of babymoms like "shheeeiitt, what you need" Kane a fool man lol

Who buys bottles in the clothing store lol

Aye let me get the three of those shirts and how much for the ace of spades
  • bherc
    bherc Members Posts: 201 ✭✭
    Options

You wilding, B.R. is that dude. They should subtitle their scenes then maybe you'd see.

observe observe This
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Them ? talk in circles....
  • hoodsavior
    hoodsavior Members Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Again.. These ? leave with nothing..
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kane bout to start doing heroine to cope
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kane bout to change with that first ? ... like Bishop in Juice.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    scrapper1 wrote: »
    Kane bout to change with that first ? ... like Bishop in Juice.

Yep.

Mista's gonna get popped the next time he runs up on him.

They already set the stage for that a few shows back when Tai told Mista that Kane wasn't carrying when he acted like he was holding.

Mista's gonna take Tai at his word....and end up getting shot in the process.

Good. Dudes acting like mista are basically begging to be shot. There are only so many times you can run up on a ? ....empty his pockets...disrespect his jaw...and make him give you piggyback rides...before someone shoot you.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Killa Kane is a ? . You can tell he is not smart with that 20 Gs. ? went in Crates and bought mad clothes and even the liquor. I have a feeling mista will run up on him with the bread. Another thing also he could have taken the job offer from Joe. I know i would. The street life is not for me.

The whole diamond district thing looks impossible for Rafe and Black. I have been to 6th ave. There is so much traffic and mad police. So even if they somehow take the diamonds they will worry about police.

Laundry ? is gon ? Tai. So we have have shooter shane and now Killa Kane. He looked shook. I have a feeling he will be a mess in season 2. Rafe and Miz are entering the drug biz and they will be in too deep like Omar Epps.
  • PapaDoc223
    Options
    Also we never knew who Choppa was talking to in the phone when he tried to rob Rafe.
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    Killa Kane is a ? . You can tell he is not smart with that 20 Gs. ? went in Crates and bought mad clothes and even the liquor. I have a feeling mista will run up on him with the bread. Another thing also he could have taken the job offer from Joe. I know i would. The street life is not for me.

The whole diamond district thing looks impossible for Rafe and Black. I have been to 6th ave. There is so much traffic and mad police. So even if they somehow take the diamonds they will worry about police.

Laundry ? is gon ? Tai. So we have have shooter shane and now Killa Kane. He looked shook. I have a feeling he will be a mess in season 2. Rafe and Miz are entering the drug biz and they will be in too deep like Omar Epps.

? just robbed a store in diamond district in november right on 47th in broad daylight. They just walked in posing as ups men, snatched up some ? and walked right on out. ? made it all the way to maryland wouldnt have been caught except his ? dropped an envelope with his prints on it.

http://nypost.com/2014/12/04/cops-nab-suspected-gunman-in-diamond-district-heist/

I was around the block on five guys eating when I saw mad police cars swarming around. In some ways having mad ppl around is a benefit. Just blend on in with all the normal ? .
  • PapaDoc223
    Options
    That is crazy whenever i am around 47 there is mad people and police. I bet those ? probably ran into the train station and the train happened to arrive.
  • hoodsavior
    Options
    I thought they were going for the cash that's above the jewelry store and leaving the jewels tho?
  • hoodsavior
    Options
    We would have to identify who's hatian cause choppa was talking that ? ..
  • hoodsavior
    Options
    And I was confused when the Mexican gave mix the paper wit "black" on it.. I thought it was black who be setting them up wit jobs at first until they ran up in bul crib
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    hoodsavior wrote: »
    And I was confused when the Mexican gave mix the paper wit "black" on it.. I thought it was black who be setting them up wit jobs at first until they ran up in bul crib
    Mad ? are named black
  • hoodsavior
    Options
    Mad ? are named black

I thought that at first but I was wondering why highlight that character name even tho its often used to be a random ? ..
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We would have to identify who's hatian cause choppa was talking that ? ..

I think all the flatbush dudes athat aren't jamaicans are haitians
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my sound went out and my phone is dim as ? who exactly did they rob in the last scene?

Black hit Rafe with a short notice drop on a lick... when he said UPS delivered a pack that smelled like weed. So they went in there without scoping it.

Something about that convo between Miz and Capone don't sit right with me. Aside from the dialogue lol that ? was cringe worthy. Capone was speaking in too many riddles. Wouldn't be surprised if that whole situation goes left field.
This discussion has been closed.