Report: Aaron Hernandez BEING CHARGED FOR MURDER (UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turn to cnn...hernendez docu is on
  • zerocool
    Options
    Wow.....wow... Hernandez ain't ?
  • zerocool
    Options
    Wait....how da ? did pats miss all this?
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't get the death penalty in Mass. All these so called hittas in the streets and this man dumpin bodies part-time.
    But you can in Florida... Just wait for it...

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    It's been dam near a year & this ? still hasn't been to trial. America's judicial system is a joke.

Nah it's just that this ain't law and order where you get arressted ans put on trial in the same week. This ? takes time. ? have sat for years on murder charges before actual trials because of motions and ? lawyers will file
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He will be out in 10-15 he isn't that dark
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know its highly unlikely but just imagine if he somehow beat this case. The outrage would be unbelievable lol
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The prosecutors in the Aaron Hernandez murder trial are looking to pull off a move that could vastly increase their chances at getting a conviction.

Prosecutors have submitted a petition to grant Aaron Hernandez's fiancée, Shayanna Jenkins, immunity in exchange for testifying against Hernandez. This would be a huge coup for the prosecution, as Jenkins has been pinned as the one who disposed of the alleged murder weapon, and would therefore be the only one with direct knowledge of what happened to it. If she can be flipped against Hernandez, he's in big trouble.

http://deadspin.com/aaron-hernandezs-fiancee-may-get-immunity-to-testify-ag-1678282191?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

tumblr_n3bx8k55JH1tp0p3zo1_500.gif
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Prosecution had a weak case from the start but his fiancee testifying against him is a game changer though.

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    G.Avant wrote: »
    I know its highly unlikely but just imagine if he somehow beat this case. The outrage would be unbelievable lol

I want that ? to beat all them cases.

Funny thing is if people really know how the police do and been paying attention. The Odin Lloyd case is not even the one they really care about. They just used that case to get him locked up and hold him. Just so they could build the case against him for that double murder they charged him with to put pruessure on witnesses who wasn't talking out of fear cause he was on the street.

The police funny like that they will charge you with a crime that they really don't care about just to try and make you broke if you got a good lawyer on the first trial and hit you with a new charge hoping you broke from fighting that other case you may have just beat.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, what's up wit cats making millions of dollars and still being on the streets murdering people? Hernandez should have took some pointers from Marvin Harrison though. He'd still be in the league chillin.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let that ? stay in jail...? out here murdering blacks like a kkk member ? him
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trial starts today. Get yo popcone ready.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    I swear I hope he beat those cases!!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Why? He's murdered people.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

nah, dont waste hope on him.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

So you was there and know that he did it? So what day of the trial do you go on the stand to tell what you saw?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? , the ? you want a dude who's out here killing people on the streets for
  • D. Morgan
    Options

But to answer your question. My wanting him to beat the case really has nothing to do with his guilt or innocence.

I just want him to beat it because of everybody who ? on him without one shred of evidence that he did a damn thing. Soon as it was said he was being investigated so many people ran his name through the mud the ? was just ? up.

I want him to win just to see all those tears of people who convict people just because of suspicion and rumors but if it was them or someone they love they are all for "innocent until proven guilty".

Also cause I hate snitches let the police do they own damn job the police still hate snitches just as much as the hate all criminals.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

nah, dont waste hope on him.

It ain't really hope just want him to win but could really careless if he loses cause I don't know that dude.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

So you another witness that was there? What day you getting on the stand to tell what you saw?

See this the ? I'm talking about. If you wasn't there you don't know wtf that man did or didn't do but yet here you are saying what he did like the ? you talking is ? facts.

Be 100% honest if you was in Hernandez place would you want people out calling you guilty without hearing any evidence tainting your jury pool?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He did it and shot like 3 more people.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So you another witness that was there? What day you getting on the stand to tell what you saw?

See this the ? I'm talking about. If you wasn't there you don't know wtf that man did or didn't do but yet here you are saying what he did like the ? you talking is ? facts.

Be 100% honest if you was in Hernandez place would you want people out calling you guilty without hearing any evidence tainting your jury pool?

I use common sense. They picked dude up, they went somewhere and dude wasn't seen again alive
  • D. Morgan
    Options

I use common sense. They picked dude up, they went somewhere and dude wasn't seen again alive

Oh ok yeah and OJ did it!