OUT OF THE 1500 ACTIVE MEMBERS ON THIS WEBSITE WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE POSTER OF THE OPPOSITE SEX??..

Options
thatboydizz
thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
keep_calm_and_choose_one_10.png

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love em all no k Michelle
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn out of jail, fresh out on. Bail
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tense.gif

I love all the women equally without my heart but there's a few that shines intellectually that I admire.

and those wit dat ass lawd im in ?
  • Kat
    Options
    Brad so damn fine.

DRO is my fave male poster even though he gets on my ? nerves most of the time.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    tense.gif

I love all the women equally without my heart but there's a few that shines intellectually that I admire.

and those wit dat ass lawd im in ?

soul sista?
    young danno?
    box chevy?
    longface?
    bg?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No favorites. They all seem cool. Well the non-lurker ones.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Easy choice for me. @Khaleesi. She has grown so much over the past year. Shes shown so much development as a person and persona. We watched her fly through an entire pregnancy and come back stronger than ever. She is genuinely real and never afraid to speak her mind and she definitely got heart. And since the reaction era started in 2012 she has givin me my most reacted post ever (99 goats). She has become greater than all those that opposed her in such a short amount of time and I am truly proud of her.

20141215_170610_zpscnombsox.jpg
    5afea0ea_af4a_4a67_b32b_3c9a97639ccd_zpsec14a8de.jpg
    IMG_20141030_155234_zpsk8o08fcx.jpg
    39178306_b353_49a0_b9b8_e78e07bf0fd1_zpsaebcf1b2.jpg
    20141114_152816_zpso7zyzdyv.jpg

Thanks Dizz! Glad to see you're back!
  • thatboydizz
    Options

Kat wrote: »
    Brad so damn fine.

Quit lying you love that ? . So after all these years you finally showing my ? DRO some love. lmao All that pming and skype He must have finally made you ? . After all he is about 60% of the attention you receive here. If that ? stop simpin a lot of your post would go wildy ignored.

@DRO_BANKS you remember those private messages between us? What I told you was 100% factual and will all be unfolding. I got banned for 8 sundays by some fat greasy moderator with a cupholder chin. Racist ? tried to ? up the movement. Well Im out now bruh and its about to be hell around this ?
  • Kat
    Options
    Screenshot_2015-02-01-11-35-41_zpsga1gmncj.png

Yeah that's all DRO..you so smart dizz. :)
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Brad so damn fine.

WOW...

NEVER KNEW THAT... U MY BUDDY FOE LIFE NOW
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Easy choice for me. @Khaleesi. She has grown so much over the past year. Shes shown so much development as a person and persona. We watched her fly through an entire pregnancy and come back stronger than ever. She is genuinely real and never afraid to speak her mind and she definitely got heart. And since the reaction era started in 2012 she has givin me my most reacted post ever (99 goats). She has become greater than all those that opposed her in such a short amount of time and I am truly proud of her.

20141215_170610_zpscnombsox.jpg
    5afea0ea_af4a_4a67_b32b_3c9a97639ccd_zpsec14a8de.jpg
    IMG_20141030_155234_zpsk8o08fcx.jpg
    39178306_b353_49a0_b9b8_e78e07bf0fd1_zpsaebcf1b2.jpg
    20141114_152816_zpso7zyzdyv.jpg

Thanks Dizz! Glad to see you're back!

Khaleesi!!! Hey baebae ❤❤❤❤

Got damn I missed you. How yo thick ass been?.

Hows all that nursing stuff going?. Hows mia? bad as ? huh probably. She running that household yet.?
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol we're all peachy!

My wedding is in 6 weeks! I've been killing myself doing Insanity with the boo.

Speaking of ass, when I was at the mall yesterday I saw my reflection in a mirror & had to do a double take because I couldn't believe how fat my ass was lol

I hope you've been doing well. Not sure why you were banned in the first place.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ob

top, even tho she doesnt post enough
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Lol we're all peachy!

My wedding is in 6 weeks! I've been killing myself doing Insanity with the boo.

Speaking of ass, when I was at the mall yesterday I saw my reflection in a mirror & had to do a double take because I couldn't believe how fat my ass was lol

I hope you've been doing well. Not sure why you were banned in the first place.

Yeah that ass is mesmerizing. Do it jiggle when you twerk now or you still working on that? I need to see that bouce!

I've been great smoking blunts that cost more than textbooks. You know how it is. These wannabe moderators be getting ethered so bad there only reaction is the ban button. I remember back then the moderators use to ? on the posters just as much. WallH, jamacia, hummingbird these were real mods who didn't go run and tell thatdamnjay everytime some ? popped off. They stood in the fight. 90% of the mods you see today were ? posters before they became mods. Nerds who got bullied and overall posters who didn't matter.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao, cosign!

Ob is just a Great poster, for real... her post are never empty. She's either speaking her mind on real issues or being hilarious.. or both. Her sense of humor comes through her posts better than any female besides @bride ...maybe its a chicago thing. Funny broads bruh
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    lmao, cosign!

Ob is just a Great poster, for real... her post are never empty. She's either speaking her mind on real issues or being hilarious.. or both. Her sense of humor comes through her posts better than any female besides @bride ...maybe its a chicago thing. Funny broads bruh

At the end of the day I need a brain. She can have all the ass in the world but if she aint street smart / book smart then shes completely useless. When it comes to intelligence ob stands out amongst her peers but I don't always agree with her views nor is she that hilarious on the comedy tip to me but she is a great loser. Nobody likes a poor sport. I'll always remember this great speech made by a great woman.

Congrats khaleesi!

ok ok.... Here's my speech. I had to tweak it a little since I didn't win hehe... This is so flattering, yet awkward. Yikes!

First off, I'm not as pretty as some of these other ladies... Or voluptuous... Or all vixen-like and dolled up... And I dont have all those ? and butts and lingerie photos.... (Well I do, but this is not an exhibit, therefore they are not on display ) So I just think it's kinda cool that a lot of people still voted for me cause Im really like the only girl here who reps the ordinary chicks who wear glasses & ? ...so it's easy for me to get lost lol

These women are really really gorgeous and I sometimes feel like the girl that works the register at Barnes & Noble on here . But I'm ok with that and I sorta dig it, oddly enough I try to stay above the fray and although I have a pretty good rapport with everybody, Im not as popular on here as other girls because I dont do the conference calls and nighttime tiny-chats and stuff, so I just knew I wouldn't have many votes. Im really not here for all that but it feels nice to see those polls and know that people notice me for something other than pictures.

Thanks everybody who voted for me. I'm overjoyed! Khalessi, be honest tho,.

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Sixy

You actually got a chance at that. You do know she's not really the racist she portrays on here its just a gimmick a horrible one at that but you probably already figured that out by being in those ? for a over a year now.

Disgusting.

"I HATE WHITE PEOPLE" lmao shut up already. If you gonna have a gimmick like that you have to be consistent. It don't even go back to the beginning of her posting. To many loopholes. All that we ask here is that you come as yourself. I don't know why that is so hard for people to understand.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did Khalessi double-goat that ? ?

How?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My fav. poster of the opposite sex is BA.

She's the GOAT.