124»

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other (Htc m8, oppo, and etc)
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    heard great things about the HTC M8 and the Moto X (2nd Generation)

im trying to cop a nexus 6 but i think i'ma gon head and settle on a nexus 5 and just keep it moving

I would still have my nexus 5 if it didn't ? on me. Smh the nexus 6 is HUGE. The nexus 5 is nice, but can't understand why mine screwed up in the first place

If you liked the Nexus 5, you should look into the most recent Moto X (Pure Edition if you can). The specs aren't quite as high as those in the Nexus 6, but it's smaller and the performance is still supposed to be pretty great.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

im trying to cop a nexus 6 but i think i'ma gon head and settle on a nexus 5 and just keep it moving

I would still have my nexus 5 if it didn't ? on me. Smh the nexus 6 is HUGE. The nexus 5 is nice, but can't understand why mine screwed up in the first place

If you liked the Nexus 5, you should look into the most recent Moto X (Pure Edition if you can). The specs aren't quite as high as those in the Nexus 6, but it's smaller and the performance is still supposed to be pretty great.

I got the HTC one m8 and love it. I thought about the moto x but T-Mobile doesnt have it
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

I got the HTC one m8 and love it. I thought about the moto x but T-Mobile doesnt have it

Yeah, the M8 is a good phone. I'm trying to hold out for the M9 or whatever it will be called this time around.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Samsng Galaxy Note 4/S5
    OnePlus One
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • Mozz
    Mozz Members Posts: 86
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Waiting for the MWC. They going to announce a lot of phones it seems. I'm still waiting on that One (M9).