Bobbi Kristina Brown Found Unresponsive in Tub

Options

Comments

• _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Damn....are ? about to really get it in over Bobby Kris??? I said it before and I'll say it again....? are pure comedy

This ain't got ? to do with Bobby Christina.. this ? tried to pull my card. ..

"I don't know what you will do for yo respect but i will die for mines"

This is the internet lil bruh. You got too many posts to not understand that. Took me a minute too, trying to prove your honor behind words on an internet forum is a lose lose, especially if you really bout that. You either gon look like a ? who got too much to prove, a ? deep in his feelings or you gon end up doin somethin that you'll regret later. I ain't poppin none of these ? ? bout no thread haha, that's ludacrith. I just tell ? to pull up if we ever in the same city. That's really all that needs to be said.
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn....are ? about to really get it in over Bobby Kris??? I said it before and I'll say it again....? are pure comedy

Don't know you or him or which one of yall ? done actually put in work etc... I just know that if there isn't a real confirmation that yall are actually going to meet up and handle it there ain't no need to do battle on da net....
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But I'mma go ahead and let yall boys cook tho......
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »

This is the internet lil bruh. You got too many posts to not understand that. Took me a minute too, trying to prove your honor behind words on an internet forum is a lose lose, especially if you really bout that. You either gon look like a ? who got too much to prove, a ? deep in his feelings or you gon end up doin somethin that you'll regret later. I ain't poppin none of these ? ? bout no thread haha, that's ludacrith. I just tell ? to pull up if we ever in the same city. That's really all that needs to be said.
    you right... i have been trolled on here before.. but honestly if you really bout that life or was before you would understand somethings just hit that cored with you... I'm actually more ? at myself because I can't do ? than I am with dude trolling me..
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Seems like Bobbi Kristina was reaching out to artists last week and was getting no reply

She reached out to neyo, wiz and some other chick, and it seems like they didn't even acknowledge her. Maybe she was depressed because she wanted to get her music poppin and nobody was f-cking with her...

She just needed someone to reachout and be in her corner smh an of course they couldn't even say something. Though you know damn well they were hitting up other people on twitter all night.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Seems like Bobbi Kristina was reaching out to artists last week and was getting no reply

She reached out to neyo, wiz and some other chick, and it seems like they didn't even acknowledge her. Maybe she was depressed because she wanted to get her music poppin and nobody was f-cking with her...

Idk if you believe in the bible or religion but why do you be talking TMZ, Mediatakeout, and all them other gossipin websites as the gospel? ? funny and sad at the same time...... Are you a female or a hoe ass ? ???? No diss tho
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn it's some bad juju in this thread
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y is she getting a thread?

I mean i feel bad for the family but really shes nobody
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peanut_205 wrote: »

Daughter of a late celebrity. Whitney Houston was a pretty big deal. And then Bobby Brown too
  • Negro_Caesar
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

Daughter of a late celebrity. Whitney Houston was a pretty big deal. And then Bobby Brown too

? so. She wasnt on none of them hits. I didnt even know her name until right now
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? so. She wasnt on none of them hits. I didnt even know her name until right now

if you have somebody who's a signifigant enough icon..and one of their children dies or is near death..it's going to be deemed "newsworthy" . Not saying it's right or wrong...it's just kind of how society is set up.

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont troll.

that's a lie... I've seen you troll before... the ? you named after was a well known troll.. you might be him..
  • Negro_Caesar
    Options

if you have somebody who's a signifigant enough icon..and one of their children dies or is near death..it's going to be deemed "newsworthy" . Not saying it's right or wrong...it's just kind of how society is set up.

Ok cuh
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Dem same celebrities that ignored her gonna be all crying and posting pray for her online.... Ole won't bring u soup when u sick but show up all crying with flowers to ur funeral ass ? Smh

I dislike those type of people with a passion

Them the type that will ignore your presence but when you gone then they'll act like yall was the best of friends
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Dem same celebrities that ignored her gonna be all crying and posting pray for her online.... Ole won't bring u soup when u sick but show up all crying with flowers to ur funeral ass ? Smh

I dislike those type of people with a passion

Them the type that will ignore your presence but when you gone then they'll act like yall was the best of friends

The reality is the majority of folk don't really care about u. It's all about convince and what u can do for them. When u down and out reality kick in when u get no calls or check ups when u need it.

• not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont troll.

that's a lie... I've seen you troll before... the ? you named after was a well known troll.. you might be him..

I dont know what youre talking about...