I need a light skin conscious black woman

Options

Comments

• R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smooth dark brown skin with that natural reddish (I guess it's called) tone to it is GOAT. Dull, pale, & dry skin looks WOAT on any color type within the females of the black race. Oh and full lips 'n natural curly to kinky hairstyles on a black woman>>>. Not everyone goes gaga over pointer noses and gorilla thin lips.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mind you...this all started because a ? said.

I want a light skinned pro black woman.

Not a pro black woman.

A " light skinned" pro black woman.

? sounds beyond ignorant....and ? was actually giving fam advice like that ? was the cool ? to say. Man get the ? outta here ? .

Agree with everything said in this post
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I shouldnt have mentioned ethiopians lol
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    I dunno if @Ajackson17 is trolling or being real but if he's real, then he's mental conditioning as a Black man is just off

As much as I agree light skinned females are heralded on media outlets and in society (even on this forum), there's beautiful dark skinned women out there. Shitloads of 'em. (Hell don't you simp @BabyBugatti? She's more of a darker skin tone)

The discrimination is sad really

When she met you, that broke his heart, Bruh
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Awackson sit your anime watching ass down somewhere

@babybugatti you see how he ? on the beautiful chocolate sisters?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    I love all skin tones of Black women. This is the kinda chick the thread starter is looking for..

sam.jpg

"Pro Black and Conscious.."

Hell nah that chick talked all that conscious ? in that movie and went slept with a white devil lol light skin conscious chicks are the biggest ? on earth thats why awackson likes them so much. Either they want a dark skin ? to make them feel like they are queens of Africa or they date white men to make them feel they can be closer to the white side of their mixedness ? them light bright females
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mind you...this all started because a ? said.

I want a light skinned pro black woman.

Not a pro black woman.

A " light skinned" pro black woman.

? sounds beyond ignorant....and ? was actually giving fam advice like that ? was the cool ? to say. Man get the ? outta here ? .

Agree with everything said in this post
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Came back to see if T/S understands the error of his ways..

It saddens me that the answer is probably no.

Reason #645,956,001 why "african americans" that post that pro black ? on here are lost...
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Sooo...what happens if you find this woman, but she's a dark butt?

I need a conscious black woman

Fixed.

The problem being is that by stating "light skinned" in thread title, you have alienated our beautiful dark skinned women...leading lurkers and whites to feel that the black man hold light skinned women in higher regard, thus conforming to what white media sell to our children that lighter (whiter) female is more attractive. e.g, Beyonce isn't that dark skinned, but if she is pictured on the front of a magazine, pics are shopped to make her look lighter as this is deemed more attractive. As a pro black poster, you should strive to teach and inspire.

Please note the mother of my childeren is a light skinned Jamaican (red skin as I would call her). But I would never alienate my dark skinned Queens with such a comment.

I find all black women attractive....but in general, I find all race of women to be attractive...wouldn't have kids outside my race...but...when it comes to ? my ? aint racist.

qN3y0ey_zps8asy8a62.gif
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not all light skinned people are 100% black.

Mixed people better know how to control themselves if they want access to the black kingdom.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I use to get attracted by a lot of my chocolate chicks. I love all my flavors of black sisters.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    I wonder, if ajackson was stew colored, would the reaction be the same
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its sad to see but it is true.. light skinned women are preferred over dark, and for this reason, women whom are lightskinned think they are better than darker skinned women.

When in reality, there are mannyyyy ugly light skinned ? who still think they cute cuz they lightskinned.

And mannyyy beautiful dark skinned chicks who think they ugly just cuz they dark skinned.

Im gonna be honest and share with yall the struggles that my little sister (who is 5 years younger than me) had to go through because she ended up being born a few shades darker than my sisters and I. When she was younger she hated that she had darker skin... even though she was also the only one who came out with my grandma's indian hair.

She's getting better about it now, but she's always been very beautiful to me.

I on the other hand... came out the lightest out of my 6 sisters. Used to be called the "white child" as a kid and never by my name. Over the years my complexion has gradually gotten darker to match my parents, but even now I change colors depending on the season.

I go from the darkest of purple in the summer to the palest of yellow brown in the winters.

PhotoGrid_1423231972464_zpsbombiiqu.jpg

I dont notice a difference in the amount of guys that hit on me when im darker or lighter, its about the same.

Ajax is a big fat phony. Though. Why alienate the beautiful chocolates?
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    THATS darkest of purple? FOH
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i love black women - Max.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what make you think you are going to find anymore consciousness in a high yella gal than you would find in the chick you dealing with? you colorstruck wizard lol.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Oh, and this is my little sister.

PhotoGrid_1423233356675_zpskx0sd4rp.jpg

She changes colors during the seasons too (winters left and summers right)

&& thats her real hair, no perm thanks to grandma :)

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is she under 18?
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    THATS darkest of purple? FOH

Literally, I turn purple during summers. I dont tan well at all.

That picture doesnt show it but if I can find this other picture from 2007, you can literally see what im talking about.

Its like how when white people turn red if they dont tan... yeah, I turn dark purple.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    You should move to Queens to find your queen. Ask for this chick called Lisa Mcdowell.

i used to date her. i always liked mcdonalds fries better but i would never say that to mr mcdowells face.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smash if over 18.

I never understood that color complex. A girls ? structure, hair,teeth, curves, etc defined beauty. Not skin color imo.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Is she under 18?

She's 19 in those pics but looks 14.

Runs in the family.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'ma state my peace and then keep it moving cuz this ? could go on forever but there are some things I want to address.

In this thread alone the dude @DrJohnHenrikClarke has been divisive among Black people on 3 fronts and a lot of y'all cosigned it:

Dark skinned Blacks separate from light skin Blacks
    West African Blacks separate from East African Blacks
    And Blacks with 2 Black Parents separate from Blacks of Mixed heritage

All of these tactics of division are problematic and symptomatic of a larger issue. AJackson in OP expressed an affinity for light skinned Black women. Is this affinity governed by Eurocentric standards of beauty or is it an innocent preference the way some people may prefer a skinny woman over a thick woman? I don't know that man's heart, I don't know what's in his mind. AJackson trolls as a ? from time to time for ? and giggles but dude is actually pretty knowledgeable and insightful.

However what I do know is this: not every decision a Black man makes in 2015 is because of slavery, jim crow, oppression, or conditioning. You all need to stop insulting the mind of the Black man to the point where you believe he can't make his own decisions. Unlike the ? that some of y'all like to preach on here, the Black man WAS NOT broken by slavery. The Black man was NOT broken by jim Crow. The Black man was NOT broken by the Diaspora. Cut that wack ? out. ? ain't walking around conking their hair anymore.

YoungSanWoman

^^ If I see this San woman and say she beautiful, it ain't because any White man told me she was or because my mind has been conditioned. Don't insult my mind like that. And don't insult the mind of your people like that. She more than likely has Black African blood that is more pure than my own. And now she's not AS Black? She's not AS African? Some of y'all self-righteous so called "educated" Black people get off on saying how weak the mind of the Diasporic Black Man is and how much he has been conditioned. That's bogus. If you've been conditioned, then speak for yourself.

Some of y'all are so eager to not go the way of Eurocentricism that you go the extreme in the other way and in your folly now you're bashing lighter skin people like they not Black too! What sense does that make? You're just as wrong as somebody bashing dark skin. It's all Black. It's all beautiful.

Every other post some of you ? insult Diasporic Black people in America..saying our minds are weak..saying we have no culture of their own. You've been bamboozled and you're part of the problem. Check yourself. I'm Diasporic and slavery ain't break me. If it broke you, then say that. Don't project that on the rest of us.

/rant. Now y'all continue to ? on Black people like y'all are so good at.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whats her facebook @khaleesi?