Which Woman Would You Choose?

Options
1235»

Comments

• blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everyone gets trained in relationships as well, there are involuntary and subconscious habits you pick up just from being around certain people that you just can't help.
  • The Iconoclast
    The Iconoclast Members Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    *ic posters* - "black excellence" "wife" "needs to be more women like her"
    "
    ^Interesting point. It brings to light a hypocrisy many fall victim to.

Many here will praise a black female for being ambitious and goal-oriented, and even want their daughters to hold such a noble mindset. Moreover, these same cats will bash golddiggers for being lazy, superficial leeches - females who prefer gender roles since it benefits their way of life and who knowingly conspire to take the advantage of biased divorce laws.

Yet interestingly enough, despite their views, some prefer their women to have virtually the same mindset of said golddiggers instead of a successful woman who merely expects from you what you expect from her.

Personally, I wouldn't want my daughter to grow up and have to rely on a man like a helpless child**, I'd want her to emulate the behavior of a successful, goal oriented woman - her mother.

**- Note: there is an emphasis on "have to". If my daughter knowingly chooses to become an option B type I would't care. Just as long as she is successful or goal-oriented and simply met a man who loves her and is willing to provide for her even though he knows she doesn't need him to.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She can run her company that's cool.
    But she still need to be up for cookin and cleaning FOH with "expecting," me to
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »

How often you expect her to cook?

When you say that are you say she needs to be the main one doing that, or just needs to do some?
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    B..

She can borrow my car but she better find some kinda way to put the gas back in that ? .. thats all ima say, if my ? is half full when I let you borrow it, I expect it to be half full when I get it back.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    B.. Any ? that cooks, keeps my home clean and is overall servicing me deserves to borrow my car and a couple dollars every now and then.

? A probably can't ? , won't cook and prolly pays her aunt or grandma to clean her house. She may have great credentials but in the end she might be a bore overall.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Cinco wrote: »

How often you expect her to cook?

When you say that are you say she needs to be the main one doing that, or just needs to do some?
    Not every day that's unreasonable.
    Hell I meal prep so im down to eat leftovers for a few days.
    I'm just not down for saying she not going to do something bc she runs a business
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need a freak slash rider
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    neither, reading that. I'd ? both tho
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    I salute any woman out there on her grind, gettin equal pay, in school, career focused. I salute to all those single women.

But uhhh....I will not tolerate women who think its about them, when its about me. And uh, we cant make decisons that cost the team. No. Im from the old school...Cannot play with em. Cannot win with em. Cant do it. I need winners.

b6jNEgh.gif

My stanced remains the same. And i get deeper and deeper into that mindset each day.
  • K55N
    K55N Members Posts: 38 ✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    b without a doubt her melanation is divine not to say there is anything wrong with light skin but that brown skin is too much for me