Options

Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Lol at ? sleeping on J

There's a 10% (i think its lower than that) chance to beat the Feds. ? just don't wake up & beat the Feds & J is the only one that won against them

The only reason the FEDS conviction rate is high,
    is because 90 something percent of the people they go after,
    always end up taking pleas,
    because the time they would get if convicted by a judge is outrageous..

If the FEDS tell you

"Hey if you go to trial and get found guilty,
    you face the max penalty of 26 years in prison,
    But we'll give you a plea deal for 6 years.."

What you think the majority of the prisoners is going to do ??

That's a pressure bust pipes moment.

Most are going to go with the plea deal because of intimidation
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »

J. Prince is feared, mainly because of this man..........

1354268601_gdphotoL.jpg

Can you stop typing in riddles and just say what the ? done and by the way,who is this dude in this picture?
    You post that like we suppose to know who he is lol

Relax youngin.......I'm not typing in riddles. The things that I'm typing will be recognized by grown real ? on the board.

To answer your other request.......That man is Larry Hoover.

hahaha ? called me a youngin because i dont know these Gang Members by face.

Didn't mean any disrespect, dawg.
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    BoogaSuga wrote: »
    h8rhurta wrote: »
    BoogaSuga wrote: »
    This is some nice recruitment by JPrince but seriously doubt Drake will ever sign to Rap-A-Lot

Already signed! Not directly Rap-A-Lot, but they eat very well off Drake! Paperwork is already in place.

1. Ok but a percentage isn't having him under the label official.

2. And every artist who ever signs to Rap A Lot eventually wants off because Prince gets funny with the money. (except Bun B)

Devin, Scarface, ZRo, (Ro said ? respected him because they both liked to give the label ? ), ? C wife suing him for not paying her after ? 's death.

3. If Drakes smart he wouldn't go to a label with this history.

But Drake do be in his feelings and he mighta fell in love with Prince for this one.

1. I understand that. He could have signed to Rap-A-Lot, but Jas was allowed to do it his way. But they eat well enough without having him signed.

2. Sounds about right.

3. If that's the case he would have NEVER signed to Cash Money.

It's not about him signing to Rap-A-Lot, it's about J Prince speaking on his business, his money, reputation and his son. That's it.
  • T. Sanford
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Ro always having an on & off situation with J

J sent them Rap-a-lot goons to a club to humble Z-Ro
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Money wins wars not bodies. J prince can have a whole army behind him, dont mean ? . Tango Blast gonna shoot for whoever paying the most. Texas Syndicate gonna shoot for whoever paying the most. Diddy poo putt ass can hire ex spetsnaz, kgb, special forces mercs for bodyguards. Power is power and unfortunately having enough money makes you a powerful person.
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk why prince would threatin over phone tho instead of just to address it case ? does pop off but

Chapo > hoover and prince
  • J.J._Evans
    Options
    Money wins wars not bodies. J prince can have a whole army behind him, dont mean ? . Tango Blast gonna shoot for whoever paying the most. Texas Syndicate gonna shoot for whoever paying the most. Diddy poo putt ass can hire ex spetsnaz, kgb, special forces mercs for bodyguards. Power is power and unfortunately having enough money makes you a powerful person.

Puff can have all the money in the world, but he won't dare have someone murk J. Prince. He knows that he will be changed soon afterwards.
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember seeing this a few years back. I'm pretty sure dude out front bootlegging ? himself on the low.

Bootleggers Punk'd by Rap-A-Lot Mob: http://youtu.be/bPsvuvt2nh8

Story by: Isaiah "RealNiggaShit" Carey
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is all publicity.

What's up with all these so-called G's doing a lot of damn talking, then they do it on the internet(Social Media sites, Youtube)
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Exactly u dont think there hitmen droolin at a chance like this with all the money diddy got to get paid
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    King Lil J

trill ? out of Texas & you better believe the whole state gon ride too

Why though?

Inferior areas tend to group up to outsiders, it's why the North East hardly ever done so. So many cultures, much higher education overall, higher incomes//wealth historically etc. Add Texas republic mindset to the mix where it always view itself on it's own.
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHW2pcHgmRk
    Diddy Gets Violent Warning ... Keep Your Hands Off Drake, Or Else!

Tensions between Diddy and Drake are still sky high after their Miami fight -- and now Drake's longtime mentor is blasting Diddy, Suge Knight, Lil Wayne and Birdman in a blistering diss track.

Rap-A-Lot Records CEO James Prince recently recorded the cold-blooded warning -- which we're told he calls a "courtesy call" -- and we got our hands on it.

Sources connected to J. Prince tell us this has been simmering since Diddy punched Drake outside LIV Nightclub back in December. On the track, Prince makes it clear Drizzy is "family," and adds ... "Puffy feeling like he can put his hands on my family, open the doors for his family to be touched. You reap what you sow."

That's just the start ... he goes in on Weezy and Birdman -- with whom he's had a long-running legal war -- and also rips "Sugar Bear" for a not-so-subtle jab at Drake he made to a TMZ camera guy.

You gotta hear the rant ... it plays like a manifesto, but with a beat.
    http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/12/diddy-drake-fight-beef-james-prince-warning-diss-track/#ixzz3RX4dar90

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_q77lgvoy

If what TMZ has is real, then...........

giphy.gif

Where them bars at though?
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndrkwqAkt6o

"? can't touch me like J Prince son"

I'm not a Future fan but this use to be my shss
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where was j. prince when chris brown was at drake head over rihanna hmmmmm??? Breezy wins!!!
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Puff can have all the money in the world, but he won't dare have someone murk J. Prince. He knows that he will be changed soon afterwards.

You dont make 600 million and not have ties to somebody that can end a bloodline 3 generations and through divorces. The last black group that was feared like any mafia was, was BMF. And even their tactics dont match up with the Russian, Italian, Irish mafia or the yakuza. He is real live friends with a made man. When you make as much money as puff did you either have those white collar ties or you have those mob ties, and diddy is too niggerish to be all the way in on the white collar ties. Diddy got a bank and mafia ties to start a war, j prince got a few million (maybe) and a couple of ? with guns.

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    Lol at ? sleeping on J

There's a 10% (i think its lower than that) chance to beat the Feds. ? just don't wake up & beat the Feds & J is the only one that won against them

The only reason the FEDS conviction rate is high,
    is because 90 something percent of the people they go after,
    always end up taking pleas,
    because the time they would get if convicted by a judge is outrageous..

If the FEDS tell you

"Hey if you go to trial and get found guilty,
    you face the max penalty of 26 years in prison,
    But we'll give you a plea deal for 6 years.."

What you think the majority of the prisoners is going to do ??

That's a pressure bust pipes moment.

Most are going to go with the plea deal because of intimidation

Disagree with that wholeheartedly.

Sometimes you have to weigh your chances of winning verus the time they offering with a plea without telling and how good is the lawyer you have based on the money you had to spend.

Most ? I have seen take the plea so they can be back on the streets sooner than later.
  • damayor187
    damayor187 Members Posts: 387 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    If you look at it lik this suge had a rep at one time. connected to bloods now look when ? actually tested and went to war he was getting owned. I dont know why ? let one man put fear in them never understood this. plenty of regular ? beat dea and fed cases. plenty of ? personally jump other ? . j prince aint out killing folks he may send some dudes he pay to jump ur ass but who cant do that. puffy got enough money to problem make j princes right hand 2nd in command guy put a bullet in his head at sunday dinner with his fam. imo with pdiddys connections to wealth and personal weath i'd put the lien on j prince

J prince making threats that he know he aint gonna do especially going on record that opens up criminal and civil cases. Baby N Slim go enough money they can go to war. Prince need to stay battling broke street ? and not close to billionaires. I doubt he the only one of who he called out that can pay ? to touch u
  • J.J._Evans
    Options

You dont make 600 million and not have ties to somebody that can end a bloodline 3 generations and through divorces. The last black group that was feared like any mafia was, was BMF. And even their tactics dont match up with the Russian, Italian, Irish mafia or the yakuza. He is real live friends with a made man. When you make as much money as puff did you either have those white collar ties or you have those mob ties, and diddy is too niggerish to be all the way in on the white collar ties. Diddy got a bank and mafia ties to start a war, j prince got a few million (maybe) and a couple of ? with guns.

When you get done talking, Puff does not want to see the GDs.....or Stones....or lords....or Kings....or BDs....etc.....

I hope that you don't believe Puff is the only one that has a relationship with made men.

Much respect to BMF and although they have some GDs, Crips, etc...within their ranks, they don't want to go up against the GDs, Crips, etc...........