J. Prince Threatens Diddy, Suge, Wayne, Baby, & Slim

Options

Comments

• damayor187
    damayor187 Members Posts: 387 ✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Lol at ? sleeping on J

There's a 10% (i think its lower than that) chance to beat the Feds. ? just don't wake up & beat the Feds & J is the only one that won against them

Irv Gotti so guess he is well connected and should be feared also.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont like diddy but.money is power and he seem like a slick ass dude that might wanna throw his weight and.money around expecially when he be drinkin his vodka lol u dont think the gds or.lord might look at this has big money goin to war for diddy which we know wont happen but them sending few goons or pop sum shots to show diddy they down and build a relationship
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    Money wins wars not bodies. J prince can have a whole army behind him, dont mean ? . Tango Blast gonna shoot for whoever paying the most. Texas Syndicate gonna shoot for whoever paying the most. Diddy poo putt ass can hire ex spetsnaz, kgb, special forces mercs for bodyguards. Power is power and unfortunately having enough money makes you a powerful person.

Puff can have all the money in the world, but he won't dare have someone murk J. Prince. He knows that he will be changed soon afterwards.

You dont make 600 million and not have ties to somebody that can end a bloodline 3 generations and through divorces. The last black group that was feared like any mafia was, was BMF. And even their tactics dont match up with the Russian, Italian, Irish mafia or the yakuza. He is real live friends with a made man. When you make as much money as puff did you either have those white collar ties or you have those mob ties, and diddy is too niggerish to be all the way in on the white collar ties. Diddy got a bank and mafia ties to start a war, j prince got a few million (maybe) and a couple of ? with guns.

I know people like to mention puff money, but it doesn't end there. He had ties since the day of his birth from his father. He also has Crip ties along with BMF. He's also rumored to have ran a hiphop hit squad of his very own.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Lol at ? sleeping on J

There's a 10% (i think its lower than that) chance to beat the Feds. ? just don't wake up & beat the Feds & J is the only one that won against them

Irv gotti beat the Feds too *yawn*

You bastard, you beat me to it Lol But exactly. Prince is a respected certified OG who beat a fed case, not a respected OG because he beat a fed case.
  • damayor187
    Options
    p diddy can probably make sure no rap a lot cd will ever touch another cd shelf or itunes. baby and slim i think can use their money to to really hit jprince hard. he may have clout in houston to the average ghetto ? but going against cash cows now
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Money wins wars not bodies. J prince can have a whole army behind him, dont mean ? . Tango Blast gonna shoot for whoever paying the most. Texas Syndicate gonna shoot for whoever paying the most. Diddy poo putt ass can hire ex spetsnaz, kgb, special forces mercs for bodyguards. Power is power and unfortunately having enough money makes you a powerful person.

Puff can have all the money in the world, but he won't dare have someone murk J. Prince. He knows that he will be changed soon afterwards.

You dont make 600 million and not have ties to somebody that can end a bloodline 3 generations and through divorces. The last black group that was feared like any mafia was, was BMF. And even their tactics dont match up with the Russian, Italian, Irish mafia or the yakuza. He is real live friends with a made man. When you make as much money as puff did you either have those white collar ties or you have those mob ties, and diddy is too niggerish to be all the way in on the white collar ties. Diddy got a bank and mafia ties to start a war, j prince got a few million (maybe) and a couple of ? with guns.

When you get done talking, Puff does not want to see the GDs.....or Stones....or lords....or Kings....or BDs....etc.....

I hope that you don't believe Puff is the only one that has a relationship with made men.

Much respect to BMF and although they have some GDs, Crips, etc...within their ranks, they don't want to go up against the GDs, Crips, etc...........

Every gang you named has infighting. Lack of leadership. Example, them chicago young boys. Gds are beefing with bds and crips, stones beefing gds, crips vs everybody bruh. I dont know where you from but there aint no peace between none of them where im from. Them ? aint gonna link up cuz j prince say so. He'd be the most powerful man in the us if he could do that. J prince doesnt have enough cash to start a war. Tango Blast runs Houston 8200 strong, hell maybe more now, Texas Syndicate right on their heels. Aint enough Black gangs in in the entire state of Texas to go to war with them.
    FuriousOne wrote: »

I know people like to mention puff money, but it doesn't end there. He had ties since the day of his birth from his father. He also has Crip ties along with BMF. He's also rumored to have ran a hiphop hit squad of his very own.

Exactly, and Apparently these ? forgot about wolf
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wayne be like:

"Hey j prince

*birdman voice* what that gotta do with me?"
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wayne be like:

"Hey j prince

*birdman voice* what that gotta do with me?"
  • damayor187
    Options

When you get done talking, Puff does not want to see the GDs.....or Stones....or lords....or Kings....or BDs....etc.....

I hope that you don't believe Puff is the only one that has a relationship with made men.

Much respect to BMF and although they have some GDs, Crips, etc...within their ranks, they don't want to go up against the GDs, Crips, etc...........

Every gang you named has infighting. Lack of leadership. Example, them chicago young boys. Gds are beefing with bds and crips, stones beefing gds, crips vs everybody bruh. I dont know where you from but there aint no peace between none of them where im from. Them ? aint gonna link up cuz j prince say so. He'd be the most powerful man in the us if he could do that. J prince doesnt have enough cash to start a war. Tango Blast runs Houston 8200 strong, hell maybe more now, Texas Syndicate right on their heels. Aint enough Black gangs in in the entire state of Texas to go to war with them.
    FuriousOne wrote: »

Exactly, and Apparently these ? forgot about wolf

its not really gangs and mafia men on p diddy side its them white men in suites. Next thing you know j prince is getting audited by IRS, city code enforcers coming to his house, cds wont get released and bank accounts getting frozed. I mean diddy can hire ? in houston to touch j prince believe that
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When ? are bumping their gums. That means they ain't going to do ? . Real G's, Real G's don't do all this talking n ? .
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DrakeproudestgirlfriendPTRangefear_Reddit.jpg

...Drake stay needin' a strong Black man to protect him...

Kobe: "that's ? "
    Drake: " Oh Kobe, you so funny, eh"

Lebron: "That's ? "
    Drake: "And you know this, eh"

I don't even know what to say about the last two. I've never seen him hug Nikki like that and I thought that was his boo, but then again, I guess the Cousins pic explains it all
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damayor187 wrote: »
    If you look at it lik this suge had a rep at one time. connected to bloods now look when ? actually tested and went to war he was getting owned. I dont know why ? let one man put fear in them never understood this. plenty of regular ? beat dea and fed cases. plenty of ? personally jump other ? . j prince aint out killing folks he may send some dudes he pay to jump ur ass but who cant do that. puffy got enough money to problem make j princes right hand 2nd in command guy put a bullet in his head at sunday dinner with his fam. imo with pdiddys connections to wealth and personal weath i'd put the lien on j prince

J prince making threats that he know he aint gonna do especially going on record that opens up criminal and civil cases. Baby N Slim go enough money they can go to war. Prince need to stay battling broke street ? and not close to billionaires. I doubt he the only one of who he called out that can pay ? to touch u
    JP is known for callin out known mainstream ? ...tha fukk is you sayin son?
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    This thread has taken a dramatic turn.

Now ? is telling me Diddy is on OG Killa Bobby Johnson status before he quit Deuce

WTF!!!???

But he got literal bodies out the gate. ? put the table by the door himself and let all them students die son. That's cold blooded.
    The short story goes... On December 28, 1991, Sean "P Diddy" Combs promoted a concert, headlined by the late Heavy D, at the City College of New York gymnasium, following an AIDS charity basketball game. The event was overcrowded since it was oversold to almost twice capacity, while thousands without tickets were outside. To keep them out, Combs' people shut the only door to a stairwell and put a table behind it, though the crowd jammed inside was pounding on the door and pleading for help. When the crowd outside broke several glass doors in an attempt to get in, a stampede ensued inside the gymnasium in which nine people died.

http://blogs.indiewire.com/shadowandact/documentary-9-lives-pays-tribute-to-victims-of-dec-1991-nyc-sean-combs-promoted-concert
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    I think people are taking this the wrong way. I think he's defending his son, not necessarily Drake entirely. He's looking after his son's investment now, likely because he was shafted and it's gotten out of hand hence name-dropping Lil' Wayne (remember they stiffed Jas for 4 million & change, haven't responded to his lawsuit and don't forget Christina Milian). That's what I think he means by family. I think he's just protecting his investment and at this point if his family isn't compensated there will likely be repercussions the aforementioned don't want.

I think Drake must have reached out to Jas b/c he must have known on his own there was no way he was getting his ends from Cash Money. It's a smart move. ? can whine about how Drake should fight his own battles but some fights require a big ? . You have to also realize, when he started out he said he wasn't no gangster so to expect him to run up on Puffy and them is ludicrous he knows his position.

Also, no one disputes J Prince's gangster, only the new ? who aren't familiar with Rap-A-Lot will b/c they just don't know who he is. This is interesting.

Thank ? Sion has delivered his as always good overview of the situation.

That being said :

(Larry Hoover (born November 30, 1950 in Jackson, Mississippi) was the leader and founder of the Chicago street gang called Gangster Disciples. Hoover is currently serving 6 life sentences at the ADX Florence supermax prison in Florence, Colorado after being convicted in 1997 of drug conspiracy, extortion, money laundering, and running a continuing criminal enterprise for leading the gang from state prison.)

If they have beef with that cold ass ? its gonna be ugly... ultra ugly

• macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

S2J wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Where was j. prince when chris brown was at drake head over rihanna
    In Ny, its Uncle Murda
    S2J wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Where was j. prince when chris brown was at drake head over rihanna hmmmmm??? Breezy wins!!!

You joke but Chris Brown a blood (or was). He gettin extorted and protected by people just as powerful as J Prince. J Prince aint the only show in town people. They all on equal footing. Its just in the best interest of them to just handle they own domain. So if its Drake vs Chris Brown they gon let that ? ride as long as it dont get out of hand

In Miami, its the Haitians.
    In LA its the bloods
    In the south its J Pirnce and whoever
    In Ny, its Uncle Murda [\b]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    REALLY B

LOL

• Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    drake need to handle this like a grown ass man.

puff stepped to him like one and checked him like one, now drake hiding and relying on other men to fight his gotdamn battles.

that aint the mark of a real ? ...

thats the mark of a coward ass ? .

? make music talkin all reckless to females and ? , but now that a man got ahold of him he turn straight ? and went and got his gotdamn baby daddy to handle puff.

? drake and everything he stands for.

and if you down with drake then ? you too.

told yall that ? wasn't bout ? waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 2010.

quoted for emphasis. this ? lame as ? .
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh Baby got Lil Jas suing, then got Wayne suing, then got Turk suing, no big deal...but now u got trill ? Prince giving courtesy calls putting you on notice saying he want every penny haha its over
  • damayor187
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    I think people are taking this the wrong way. I think he's defending his son, not necessarily Drake entirely. He's looking after his son's investment now, likely because he was shafted and it's gotten out of hand hence name-dropping Lil' Wayne (remember they stiffed Jas for 4 million & change, haven't responded to his lawsuit and don't forget Christina Milian). That's what I think he means by family. I think he's just protecting his investment and at this point if his family isn't compensated there will likely be repercussions the aforementioned don't want.

I think Drake must have reached out to Jas b/c he must have known on his own there was no way he was getting his ends from Cash Money. It's a smart move. ? can whine about how Drake should fight his own battles but some fights require a big ? . You have to also realize, when he started out he said he wasn't no gangster so to expect him to run up on Puffy and them is ludicrous he knows his position.

Also, no one disputes J Prince's gangster, only the new ? who aren't familiar with Rap-A-Lot will b/c they just don't know who he is. This is interesting.

Thank ? Sion has delivered his as always good overview of the situation.

That being said :

(Larry Hoover (born November 30, 1950 in Jackson, Mississippi) was the leader and founder of the Chicago street gang called Gangster Disciples. Hoover is currently serving 6 life sentences at the ADX Florence supermax prison in Florence, Colorado after being convicted in 1997 of drug conspiracy, extortion, money laundering, and running a continuing criminal enterprise for leading the gang from state prison.)

If they have beef with that cold ass ? its gonna be ugly... ultra ugly

Larry hoover is a changed man doesnt even promote violence or really changed his ways. he is about growth and development. most these gangs dont even organize in their own city together let a lone nationwide. j price shhould of left diddy out and baby and slim got enough money to have larry hoover killed in prison if really need be. BUT we all know nothing is gnna come of this but lip wrestling