Options
    G.Avant wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    King Lil J

trill ? out of Texas & you better believe the whole state gon ride too

Why though?

Inferior areas tend to group up to outsiders, it's why the North East hardly ever done so. So many cultures, much higher education overall, higher incomes//wealth historically etc. Add Texas republic mindset to the mix where it always view itself on it's own.

fohwtbs
    Why there isn't a northern identity like a southern one? Why broke non property owners rep where the live more than billionaires?

? are actually you serious? As arrogant as people from up north be especially NY you must be crazy. Listen to this arrogant ? you saying now NY ? come down south, they all like "I'm from BK ? " and all this ? until they get humbled. You sound ridiculous.

That's NY, that's New England, that's Philly not "WE ARE NORTHNERS SHAWTY". Everybody get's humbled, I'm sure Bk ? have laid plenty of people out, they have the rep they have for a reason.

MR.CJ wrote: »
    This just proves drake has a lot of ? in his pockets
    Yup.
  • geechiedanbuford214
    geechiedanbuford214 Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    Options
    There's a Texas motto that says "Don't ? with Texas".

Every Texan I knew always said Lil J ain't somebody to be played with.

He also sent them killers to Mo City at Big Mike crib to shoot it up in the 90s

Big mike did burn down one of their headquarters in 5th ward. Mike didn't give a dam fr I think he did a bid because of that situation nor 100% om that
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paul Pierce betta chill....... He ain't tryin to get that work again...........
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao J Prince got more pull than cats give him credit 4. Don't ? With Texas. And anyone who ain't from Texas obviously don't know how dude moves. Someone up top mention Tango. Tru they bout it in Houston, but them fools ain't runnin ? in tha hip hop department and I'm Messican. Puffy, Suge, Baby etc etc ain't gunna do or say Nathan 2 Jaz.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FLYguy69 wrote: »
    Lmao J Prince got more pull than cats give him credit 4. Don't ? With Texas. And anyone who ain't from Texas obviously don't know how dude moves. Someone up top mention Tango. Tru they bout it in Houston, but them fools ain't runnin ? in tha hip hop department and I'm Messican. Puffy, Suge, Baby etc etc ain't gunna do or say Nathan 2 Jaz.

He may have pull but him on tape sayin what he said fuked him over if anything happen im.mexican too u know damn well cartel watchin and wont let a war happen to texas if ? does and ? with there money prince didy wayne drake all can get it
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options

He may have pull but him on tape sayin what he said fuked him over if anything happen im.mexican too u know damn well cartel watchin and wont let a war happen to texas if ? does and ? with there money prince didy wayne drake all can get it

Tru but I HigHly doubt the cartels would really give a ? about J Prince doe. They have bigger fish 2 fry and Jaz is just a lil minow in they big pound bro
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What happened to that thread about the underworld of the New Orleans music scene?

What's good Trill fam
    Slow motion mane, same ol ?
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wayne be like:

"Hey j prince

*birdman voice* what that gotta do with me?"

Classic monizzle!
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Suge looking at a murder charge so i bet he gives not a single ? ,
    puff made his point when he gave drake a ultra combo. Them dudes ain't worried about dude. Would you be if you were anyone of them
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »

Suge looking at a murder charge so i bet he gives not a single ? ,
    puff made his point when he gave drake a ultra combo. Them dudes ain't worried about dude. Would you be if you were anyone of them

You can't say Puffy been a lil bit shook doe. Bein shook might give some moves 2 do tha Harlem Shake n/h. Anyways doe. We'll see. It could just be the IC blowing ? out proportion if it dies down in a few days......
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't think Drake asked for this.. Another old head playing wit your lil homie u ain't gon sit there n let him

? sound wild ?
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So this dude old right riding for Drake???

What the track really about.. that dude is Drake's boyfriend or some ? and upset?
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King Lil J

trill ? out of Texas & you better believe the whole state gon ride too

Why though?

Inferior areas tend to group up to outsiders, it's why the North East hardly ever done so. So many cultures, much higher education overall, higher incomes//wealth historically etc. Add Texas republic mindset to the mix where it always view itself on it's own.

fohwtbs
    Why there isn't a northern identity like a southern one? Why broke non property owners rep where the live more than billionaires?

? are actually you serious? As arrogant as people from up north be especially NY you must be crazy. Listen to this arrogant ? you saying now NY ? come down south, they all like "I'm from BK ? " and all this ? until they get humbled. You sound ridiculous.

That's NY, that's New England, that's Philly not "WE ARE NORTHNERS SHAWTY". Everybody get's humbled, I'm sure Bk ? have laid plenty of people out, they have the rep they have for a reason.

MR.CJ wrote: »
    This just proves drake has a lot of ? in his pockets
    Yup.

people don't run around repping "the south" like that they may say "the country", but for the most part people gonna rep they city. There's not this broad southern unity like that like you trying to portray.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    This thread has taken a dramatic turn.

Now ? is telling me Diddy is on OG Killa Bobby Johnson status before he quit Deuce

WTF!!!???

But he got literal bodies out the gate. ? put the table by the door himself and let all them students die son. That's cold blooded.
    The short story goes... On December 28, 1991, Sean "P Diddy" Combs promoted a concert, headlined by the late Heavy D, at the City College of New York gymnasium, following an AIDS charity basketball game. The event was overcrowded since it was oversold to almost twice capacity, while thousands without tickets were outside. To keep them out, Combs' people shut the only door to a stairwell and put a table behind it, though the crowd jammed inside was pounding on the door and pleading for help. When the crowd outside broke several glass doors in an attempt to get in, a stampede ensued inside the gymnasium in which nine people died.

http://blogs.indiewire.com/shadowandact/documentary-9-lives-pays-tribute-to-victims-of-dec-1991-nyc-sean-combs-promoted-concert

@FuriousOne this post supposed to be sarcasm correct?
  • The Hue
    The Hue Members Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man ? in here really don't know bout J Prince, look up the man's political contributions. He's connected in ways other ? aren't, still haven't heard anyone respond yet.
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Hue wrote: »
    Man ? in here really don't know bout J Prince, look up the man's political contributions. He's connected in ways other ? aren't, still haven't heard anyone respond yet.

They probably told J Price what he can do over the phone.
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    This ? is comedy. Nothing and I mean nothing going to happen to Puff and them other ? . Y'all ? condoning self snitching is what's really hilarious.

I bet years ago somebody posted something similar before Pac & Big were killed........
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    I think people are taking this the wrong way. I think he's defending his son, not necessarily Drake entirely. He's looking after his son's investment now, likely because he was shafted and it's gotten out of hand hence name-dropping Lil' Wayne (remember they stiffed Jas for 4 million & change, haven't responded to his lawsuit and don't forget Christina Milian). That's what I think he means by family. I think he's just protecting his investment and at this point if his family isn't compensated there will likely be repercussions the aforementioned don't want.

I think Drake must have reached out to Jas b/c he must have known on his own there was no way he was getting his ends from Cash Money. It's a smart move. ? can whine about how Drake should fight his own battles but some fights require a big ? . You have to also realize, when he started out he said he wasn't no gangster so to expect him to run up on Puffy and them is ludicrous he knows his position.

Also, no one disputes J Prince's gangster, only the new ? who aren't familiar with Rap-A-Lot will b/c they just don't know who he is. This is interesting.

What you're saying is that Drake is having trouble getting his money from Cash Money & he may have distanced himself from Wayne?

Well isn't that what Lil Wayne is suing Birdman for ? If Wayne has to go to those lengths to get what he's owed and he's the flagship, imagine where that puts Drake..... Drake is signed to Republic/Universal/Young Money so he prolly has most of his royalties but there's still that piece that YM is owed. In the lawsuit, Wayne said he was suing partly for monies owed to him from Drake's second album. Considering that J Prince has to speak out for him, it makes you wonder what type of situation Drake is in to have to have J Prince step in. If lawyers won't work you gotta find something (or someone) else....

Fam, it seems that your thoughts from yesterday are coming true as I type this morning.............

B9tBbanIAAAXI9L.jpg:large
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damayor187 wrote: »
    ya'll praising j prince a lil too hard one bullet a funeral and life continues as normal. j prince is like any other big boy LOCAL KINGPIN outside of houston nobody gives a ? . like j prince gonna have any weight in diddy state with the ? on his payroll same with cashmoney they got ? who will ride for them too because baby, diddy etc are their bread and butter meal tickets. if j prince had no money u think ? would follow his orders no he pays them same as diddy, baby can do or as BMF, cartels, mafia dons do. money is power not flesh

yes they would...because the ? got the aura of ah king...there's lots of ? like that...just born leaders...

J Prince won't go broke cuz ? won't let him..just got that kind of love/respect down there
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Man other sites be killin us dawg. How yall mention all this Mayweather ? w/out explianin it??

Just looked it up J Prince was a legit boxing manager he manged Floyd when he was young and put the paws on Leonard ellerbe n co. Top Rank had to front floyd some money to pay off Prince

Also Rap a lot, Murder inc, and death tow are all connected due to Larry Hoover. We need more threads on ? like that

Every thing you just posted was already said on the ic before..
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brian Waterhead Bo Bennett