-Ill Community- GIVE @SIXSICKSINS AN HONEST RATING ON HER MODDING(FIRST 5-MONTH TRIAL) Vol.1

Options

Comments

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    10 GOAT
    zombie wrote: »
    Noir wrote: »
    You ? just hate six because of her pro black stance.

Cant be pro black when white men her weakness. Word to @Lou_Cypher

You sure white men are her weakness or is Lou cypher just the typical ? with a black woman fetish

Lmao

Yes. She accepted flowers & an angel from @Lou_Cypher for valentine's day @zombie

proof????? and what was her response

She blamed cain thats her uncle that she ? she also sometimes call him dad. Now keep in mind im not making any of this ? up. Neway cain denied that he gave the white boy her address. So six is lion ofcourse.

@cain is this true?????

We did this already bruh.

Six is (((((((lion))))))))
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7-9 Exceptionally well

You sure white men are her weakness or is Lou cypher just the typical ? with a black woman fetish

Lmao

Yes. She accepted flowers & an angel from @Lou_Cypher for valentine's day @zombie

She blamed cain thats her uncle that she ? she also sometimes call him dad. Now keep in mind im not making any of this ? up. Neway cain denied that he gave the white boy her address. So six is lion ofcourse.

@cain is this true?????

We did this already bruh.

Six is (((((((lion))))))))

I will believe you if @cain co-signs
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    4-6 Fair
    Chicity wrote: »
    I think I get why Six I doing what she is doing and made posts about her mod spot being solidified....she cool, but the excessive post deletion is annoying. But at the end of the day, this site relies on traffic and advertisement dollars right? You ? posting right?

Chess not checkers....

And yall stop with the caping. It's disgusting.
    So the rational now is, 'as long as posters are posting, it's all good'?

Interesting....

I didn't say I agree...but I can see the rationale behind the thought process from a business prospective.
    Donkey traffic has seen a strong decline since Wall was let go and that's just the truth.

A good business prospective would have been to made a good donkey poster a mod cause right now, ain't a mod out there capable or good @ keeping this ? on track or entertaining

If they not stepping on each toes with they own personal rules that they enforce, they playing the wall watching someone else ? up

Just like PR got one mod (Southern), Donkey should have one mod imho

I don't disagree with this....

But anytime six makes those "post a secret" thread they jump. And her current posting style gets ? on they feelings, so they post more. I don't think I will ever be what it was, but its better than it has been.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think I get why Six I doing what she is doing and made posts about her mod spot being solidified....she cool, but the excessive post deletion is annoying. But at the end of the day, this site relies on traffic and advertisement dollars right? You ? posting right?

Chess not checkers....

And yall stop with the caping. It's disgusting.
    So the rational now is, 'as long as posters are posting, it's all good'?

Interesting....

I didn't say I agree...but I can see the rationale behind the thought process from a business prospective.
    Donkey traffic has seen a strong decline since Wall was let go and that's just the truth.

A good business prospective would have been to made a good donkey poster a mod cause right now, ain't a mod out there capable or good @ keeping this ? on track or entertaining

If they not stepping on each toes with they own personal rules that they enforce, they playing the wall watching someone else ? up

Just like PR got one mod (Southern), Donkey should have one mod imho

I don't disagree with this....

But anytime six makes those "post a secret" thread they jump. And her current posting style gets ? on they feelings, so they post more. I don't think I will ever be what it was, but its better than it has been.
    I agree with all this, post a secret was a great donkey thread. Both of them.

However it doesn't make her, or anyone of the others, a good mod (for donkey)
  • zombie
    edited February 2015
    Options
    7-9 Exceptionally well
    Cain wrote: »

Lmao

@cain is this true?????

I am not SIx uncle and we're not engaged any lewd nor nefarious sexual acts.

ok but did you give away her address to that white boy

and @Lou_cypher did cain give you her address???? or did you get it from someone else ????? did six give it to you herself or did you not send her any flowers or anything else in the first place
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1-3 Horrible She suppose to mod with her keyboard not with her ?

Lmao

@cain is this true?????

and @Lou_cypher did cain give you her address???? or did you get it from someone else ????? did six give it to you herself or did you not send her any flowers or anything else in the first place

Lmao

@cain is this true?????

You thought you were the only one?

Nah playa..........

It's zombie, BoldChild, & lou.
  • zombie
    Options
    7-9 Exceptionally well

Lmao

@cain is this true?????

Lmmmaaaooo

Lmao

@cain is this true?????

Lmao

@cain is this true?????

Nah playa..........

My ? @zombie really hurt haha

IJ85nza.jpg

nah, i know people don't always like six so i need to know the actually truth or as much as i can know over the internet
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    10 GOAT
    What kinda sick ? would joke about ? yo pretend neice/uncle , dad/daughter.
    Both of these ? is going to hell and jail
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    4-6 Fair

Lmao

@cain is this true?????

Lmmmaaaooo

Lmao

@cain is this true?????

Lmao

@cain is this true?????

Nah playa..........

My ? @zombie really hurt haha

IJ85nza.jpg

nah, i know people don't always like six so i need to know the actually truth or as much as i can know over the internet
    It's cool champ, ain't no shame in wanting to know if it's real or nah

Let me tell this story about an internet chick I thought I knew named......

Hahahajajajajahahahajajaj
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1-3 Horrible She suppose to mod with her keyboard not with her ?
    Hilarity has been ensued.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    10 GOAT
    What kinda sick ? would joke about ? yo pretend neice/uncle , dad/daughter.
    Both of these ? is going to hell and jail

Cs one of the two was either ? or molested but let it happen for years for them to live that ? on the Internet. Smmfh
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Sometimes hard to decipher the male posters from the females on this board, the amount of complaining and ? that goes on by male posters is pathetic, man up it's the ? internet.

Gunna act like she ain't made some good threads with good content, everyone was loving the CC thread, she made it possible for few posters who don't do the ? to gain some good knowledge from the likes of @sion etc...

Swear this board just complains to complain... Always ? ass dizz starting the threads to... Go collect ? pics under a female alias you weirdo.

I'm selling capes for the low fam...hit my pm for PayPal details.

What materials they made of?
  • Parallel
    Parallel Members, Writer Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    Now what?
    Nothing

Donkey continues to be asscheeks until the next wel lknown or liked poster gets hemmed up by MRR
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
This discussion has been closed.