beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    @beenwize the things you have said in other religious threads indicates that you don't know what the ? you believe. you are all over the place in your thoughts. also your obsession with the kjv is ridiculous. you are also unable to stay on point in a debate

Are you still ducking and running? Just what I thought a lost Christian refusing to have his belief contested. Lol you are a joke.

yeah whatever I have never backed down from any questions anyone at this forum.

and I already told you I will post it when I am capable to do so. but I will not be taliking to you about it. I will do so for the benefit of others with a more stable mind. who can if they wish give me some semblance of a coherent and intelligent debate

You are a coward who worships a false white Jesus. Go ahead and post your bible prophecy. Why is it taking you so long to do that?

learn to read you ? ? I said I am on a ? phone out of town. you have to wait

coward ass.

stop begging you confused little hitch I know you are thirsty for knowledge but you have to wait

you have a lot of time on your hands to do everything, but post your prophecy from Yaldabaoth aka the false demon ? of the Old Testament.

you confused ? just a few months ago you were apologizing for your slander of the ? of Abraham Isaac and Jacob. now you have flip flopped back into foolishNess further proving my point that you don't know what the ? you are talking about.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    @beenwize the things you have said in other religious threads indicates that you don't know what the ? you believe. you are all over the place in your thoughts. also your obsession with the kjv is ridiculous. you are also unable to stay on point in a debate

Are you still ducking and running? Just what I thought a lost Christian refusing to have his belief contested. Lol you are a joke.

yeah whatever I have never backed down from any questions anyone at this forum.

and I already told you I will post it when I am capable to do so. but I will not be taliking to you about it. I will do so for the benefit of others with a more stable mind. who can if they wish give me some semblance of a coherent and intelligent debate

You are a coward who worships a false white Jesus. Go ahead and post your bible prophecy. Why is it taking you so long to do that?

learn to read you ? ? I said I am on a ? phone out of town. you have to wait

coward ass.

stop begging you confused little hitch I know you are thirsty for knowledge but you have to wait

you have a lot of time on your hands to do everything, but post your prophecy from Yaldabaoth aka the false demon ? of the Old Testament.

you confused ? just a few months ago you were apologizing for your slander of the ? of Abraham Isaac and Jacob. now you have flip flopped back into foolishNess further proving my point that you don't know what the ? you are talking about.

There is no confusion here. Obviously you did read the start of my other thread ? . YHWH is Yaldabaoth a false demon ? . Also being on a phone is no excuse not to post a prophecy. I'm on a phone most of the time and I'm able to post bible verses. You are a coward. Go pray to white Jesus and your demon ? .
  • beenwize
    Options
    SAY HELLO to Yaldabaoth, Lord of the Archons
    LONG BEFORE the birth of Christianity, monotheism was an anomaly; Europe and the Near East flourished under the divine guidance of Sophia, the ancient goddess of wisdom. The Earth was the embodiment of Sophia and thus sacred to the people who sought fulfillment in her presence. This ancient philosophy was threatening to the emerging salvation-based creed of Christianity that was based on patriarchal dominion over the Earth and lauded personal suffering as a path to the afterlife…

Hypatia was a Neoplatonist philosopher, astronomer and mathematician, whose murder by a Christian mob in 415 AD marked the end of the Classical Era and the beginning of moral and spiritual decline under the tyranny of Christianity.
    IN THE GNOSTIC GOSPELS of Nag Hammadi, written in the 1st Century, the writers warn us about the ? of the Bible. Known as the “Demiurge” or “Yaldabaoth”, he is described as an insane, demented imposter deity who works against humanity. He is a self-deified inorganic phantom, deluded about his own identity.
    The word “Demiurge” literally means “half-working” or “half-powered”—so called because he can originate nothing, but must imitate what already exists. The leader of the extraterrestrial Archon race, he is also called Saklas (“fool”), Samael (“blind”)—and Yaldabaoth to the Gnostics. This is the biblical father ? of the Old Testament, Yahweh or Jehovah—the ? still worshiped by millions of Jews, Christians and Muslims today.

YALDABAOTH is a demented pretender ? who claims to be the creator of the material world, and demands slavish obedience from his human subjects, while he works to undermine the evolution and destiny of humanity. According to the Gnostic writings, “Yaldabaoth himself chose a certain man named Abraham, and made a covenant with him,” and so started the devastating salvationist, religions of monotheism.
    ARCHONS are predatory cyborgs, lacking creativity, but can imitate with a vengeance. Their expertise is simulation (‘HAL’, virtual reality), and the Demiurge fashioned a heaven world, copied from the Sophianic original, but completely fake. This Archontic heaven is the afterworld for countless humans who are duped by the simulation presented by messianic, salvationist religion (Christianity).
    This fake ‘salvation’ by superhuman powers, rather than through the divine potential innate to humanity and aligned with the planetary goddess Sophia, is the hallmark of extraterrestrial religion. It is the root cause of most of the problems that currently beset humanity.
  • onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nuking Russia today would refute Bible prophecy.

I believe Russia has more Nuclear weapons then we do. We could always try to strike first but if they got wind that we had missiles headed there way, they could always launch a few at us in retaliation.
  • beenwize
    Options
    housemouse wrote: »

I believe Russia has more Nuclear weapons then we do. We could always try to strike first but if they got wind that we had missiles headed there way, they could always launch a few at us in retaliation.

Having many nuclear weapons means nothing if you get hit first.
  • onthafly
    Options

But those Nukes have to reach them first. Depending on how long that takes and whether or not they're aware of it, they might just have enough time to ? us over right back.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    depends on what your strategy for a nuclear war is, i suppose.

• beenwize
    Options

But those Nukes have to reach them first. Depending on how long that takes and whether or not they're aware of it, they might just have enough time to ? us over right back.

They will have to find out who sent it first. The fact of the matter is that if there was a prophecy of Russia attacking the USA why would they sit as a lame duck waiting for prophecy to fulfill?
  • beenwize
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    depends on what your strategy for a nuclear war is, i suppose.

Exactly..
  • onthafly
    Options

They will have to find out who sent it first. The fact of the matter is that if there was a prophecy of Russia attacking the USA why would they sit as a lame duck waiting for prophecy to fulfill?

Starting a nuclear war based on a biblical prophecy? That's almost as crazy as returning the supposed jews to Israel to fulfill a biblical prophecy.

But in all seriousness something like that would only cause a prophecy to come to pass. Putin is already trying to get the laws changed so that Russia can launch a pre-emptive strike against us if they feel threatened so I don't think they'd hesitate to wipe us off the map for the hell of it if they were going down anyway.
  • vitoria
    vitoria Members Posts: 445 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    Bible prophecy is ? . America nor any country of the new world is mentioned in the bible. There is many bible prophecy passages that never came true. For example there is a passage that said the people of Egypt will speak the dead language of Canaan in the end of days.

Isaiah made a further startling prediction regarding Babylon: “She will never be inhabited.” (Isaiah 13:19, 20) To predict permanent desolation for a sprawling city occupying a strategic location was bold indeed. You would normally expect that such a city would be rebuilt if ruined. Although Babylon lingered on for a while after its conquest, Isaiah’s words eventually came true. Today the site of ancient Babylon “is flat, hot, deserted and dusty,” reports Smithsonian magazine

nytimes.com/video/arts/1248069440724/babylon-ancient-site-modern-problems.html

and 3 years later....

cnn.com/2013/04/04/world/meast/iraq-babylon-tourism/

What he foretold would be the equivalent of predicting the exact manner in which a modern city, such as New York or London, would be destroyed 200 years from now and then emphatically stating that it would never again be inhabited. Of course, most remarkable is the fact that Isaiah’s prophecy came true! *
  • vitoria
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Some 2,000 years ago, the Bible foretold that the world’s troubles would ? in “the conclusion of the system of things.” (Matthew 24:3) This does not mean “the end of the world” as people fear it. Rather, the Bible describes a pattern of events and attitudes, or a sign, that would occur during a time period called “the last days.” (2 Timothy 3:1) Jesus told his followers that when they saw “these things occurring,” relief would soon follow. (Luke 21:31) Consider some of the prophecies that mark our time as unique.
    Prophecy 1:

“Nation will rise against nation.”—Matthew 24:7.

Fulfillment: In the early years of the 20th century, many were expecting continued peace. The start of World War I shocked the world and began an era of unprecedented warfare. As the Bible book of Revelation foretold, peace was taken “away from the earth so that they [mankind] should slaughter one another.”—Revelation 6:4.

What the evidence reveals:

“The outbreak of the First World War in 1914 still seems to mark the end of an era and the beginning of a new one.”—The Origins of the First World War, published in 1992.

Although the catastrophic death toll of World War I cannot be precisely determined, one encyclopedia estimates that military deaths alone totaled 8,500,000.
    World War II was far more deadly, with figures varying from some 35 million to 60 million soldiers and civilians killed.
    Between the end of the second world war and 2010, there were 246 armed conflicts in 151 locations worldwide.

Prophecy 2:

“There will be food shortages.”—Matthew 24:7

Fulfillment: Famine caused more than 70 million deaths in the 20th century and continues to be a global problem.

According to the United Nations, hunger is the world’s greatest health risk, and 1 in 7 people worldwide currently do not have enough to eat.
    “Today’s food shortages are not the result of one-time, weather-driven crop failures but rather of four critical long-term trends: rapid population growth, loss of topsoil, spreading water shortages and rising temperatures.”—Scientific American.

Prophecy 3:

“There will be great earthquakes.”—Luke 21:11.

Fulfillment: Because more people live in earthquake-prone areas, the number of lives lost or disrupted as a result of earthquakes has sharply increased.

The World Disasters Report 2010 says: “Of all large disasters, seismic events have killed the greatest number of people in recent years.”
    Each year, from 1970 to 2001, there was an average of 19 earthquake disasters * reported, with an average death toll of 19,547. In the ten years before 2012, the average increased to 28 earthquake disasters per year, with an average death toll of 67,954.

Prophecy 4:

“In one place after another pestilences.”—Luke 21:11.

Fulfillment: Despite medical advances, millions still die each year as a result of infectious diseases. International travel and the world’s growing urban population have increased the likelihood that disease outbreaks will spread rapidly.

Smallpox killed an estimated 300 million to 500 million people in the 20th century.
    The Worldwatch Institute reports that during the past three decades, “more than thirty previously unrecognized diseases such as Ebola, ? , Hantavirus, and SARS have emerged as new threats.”
    The World Health Organization has warned of the rise of drug-resistant germs, saying: “The world is heading towards a post-antibiotic era, in which many common infections will no longer have a cure and, once again, [will] ? unabated.”

Prophecy 5:

People will “betray one another and will hate one another. . . . The love of the greater number will cool off.”—Matthew 24:10, 12

Fulfillment: Hate-fueled genocide has claimed the lives of millions. In numerous countries, armed conflicts and crime have led to cycles of increasing fear and violence.

The ? regime killed six million Jews and millions of others. Regarding the reaction of ordinary citizens, author Zygmunt Bauman observes: “Mass destruction was accompanied not by the uproar of emotions, but the dead silence of unconcern.”
    According to BBC News, it is estimated that some 800,000 Tutsi and moderate Hutu were killed within just a few months. One researcher estimates that some 200,000 people participated in the mass murder.
    Each year, more than 740,000 people die as a result of crime and armed conflict.

Prophecy 6:

“Men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, . . . having no natural affection.”—2 Timothy 3:2, 3

Fulfillment: Our era is one of greed and a lack of moral restraint. Such attitudes have fostered numerous social problems.

A UNICEF UK report on child welfare says that parents and children in the United Kingdom “seemed to be locked into a compulsive consumption cycle.” Families buy material goods “in an attempt to compensate for relationship problems and social insecurity.”

- An estimated 275 million children worldwide are exposed to domestic violence in the home.

- “In the United States alone, over 500,000 older adults are believed to be abused or neglected each year.”—Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
  • beenwize
    Options

Starting a nuclear war based on a biblical prophecy? That's almost as crazy as returning the supposed jews to Israel to fulfill a biblical prophecy.

But in all seriousness something like that would only cause a prophecy to come to pass. Putin is already trying to get the laws changed so that Russia can launch a pre-emptive strike against us if they feel threatened so I don't think they'd hesitate to wipe us off the map for the hell of it if they were going down anyway.

Starting a nuclear war based on Bible prophecy? No.

Bible believers say there is a prophecy that Russia will attack the USA so the premise is if that is true why no action to prevent it instead of waiting for it to fulfill? A nuke is just an option at preventing such prophecy and my question is why no action is being taking to throw off prophecy if it's supposed to be so real.
  • beenwize
    edited October 2014
    Options
    vitoria wrote: »
    Some 2,000 years ago, the Bible foretold that the world’s troubles would ? in “the conclusion of the system of things.” (Matthew 24:3) This does not mean “the end of the world” as people fear it. Rather, the Bible describes a pattern of events and attitudes, or a sign, that would occur during a time period called “the last days.” (2 Timothy 3:1) Jesus told his followers that when they saw “these things occurring,” relief would soon follow. (Luke 21:31) Consider some of the prophecies that mark our time as unique.
    Prophecy 1:

Fulfillment: In the early years of the 20th century, many were expecting continued peace. The start of World War I shocked the world and began an era of unprecedented warfare. As the Bible book of Revelation foretold, peace was taken “away from the earth so that they [mankind] should slaughter one another.”—Revelation 6:4.

“The outbreak of the First World War in 1914 still seems to mark the end of an era and the beginning of a new one.”—The Origins of the First World War, published in 1992.

Although the catastrophic death toll of World War I cannot be precisely determined, one encyclopedia estimates that military deaths alone totaled 8,500,000.
    World War II was far more deadly, with figures varying from some 35 million to 60 million soldiers and civilians killed.
    Between the end of the second world war and 2010, there were 246 armed conflicts in 151 locations worldwide.

Prophecy 2:

Fulfillment: Famine caused more than 70 million deaths in the 20th century and continues to be a global problem.

According to the United Nations, hunger is the world’s greatest health risk, and 1 in 7 people worldwide currently do not have enough to eat.
    “Today’s food shortages are not the result of one-time, weather-driven crop failures but rather of four critical long-term trends: rapid population growth, loss of topsoil, spreading water shortages and rising temperatures.”—Scientific American.

Prophecy 3:

Fulfillment: Because more people live in earthquake-prone areas, the number of lives lost or disrupted as a result of earthquakes has sharply increased.

The World Disasters Report 2010 says: “Of all large disasters, seismic events have killed the greatest number of people in recent years.”
    Each year, from 1970 to 2001, there was an average of 19 earthquake disasters * reported, with an average death toll of 19,547. In the ten years before 2012, the average increased to 28 earthquake disasters per year, with an average death toll of 67,954.

Prophecy 4:

Fulfillment: Despite medical advances, millions still die each year as a result of infectious diseases. International travel and the world’s growing urban population have increased the likelihood that disease outbreaks will spread rapidly.

Smallpox killed an estimated 300 million to 500 million people in the 20th century.
    The Worldwatch Institute reports that during the past three decades, “more than thirty previously unrecognized diseases such as Ebola, ? , Hantavirus, and SARS have emerged as new threats.”
    The World Health Organization has warned of the rise of drug-resistant germs, saying: “The world is heading towards a post-antibiotic era, in which many common infections will no longer have a cure and, once again, [will] ? unabated.”

Prophecy 5:

People will “betray one another and will hate one another. . . . The love of the greater number will cool off.”—Matthew 24:10, 12

Fulfillment: Hate-fueled genocide has claimed the lives of millions. In numerous countries, armed conflicts and crime have led to cycles of increasing fear and violence.

The ? regime killed six million Jews and millions of others. Regarding the reaction of ordinary citizens, author Zygmunt Bauman observes: “Mass destruction was accompanied not by the uproar of emotions, but the dead silence of unconcern.”
    According to BBC News, it is estimated that some 800,000 Tutsi and moderate Hutu were killed within just a few months. One researcher estimates that some 200,000 people participated in the mass murder.
    Each year, more than 740,000 people die as a result of crime and armed conflict.

Prophecy 6:

“Men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, . . . having no natural affection.”—2 Timothy 3:2, 3

Fulfillment: Our era is one of greed and a lack of moral restraint. Such attitudes have fostered numerous social problems.

A UNICEF UK report on child welfare says that parents and children in the United Kingdom “seemed to be locked into a compulsive consumption cycle.” Families buy material goods “in an attempt to compensate for relationship problems and social insecurity.”

- An estimated 275 million children worldwide are exposed to domestic violence in the home.

- “In the United States alone, over 500,000 older adults are believed to be abused or neglected each year.”—Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Nation has been rising against nation since the beginning. There has been food shortages since forever. Earthquakes has been going on so that's no prophecy. Men has been lovers of money before the Bible was made.
  • vitoria
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Prophecy 1:

Prophecy 2:

Prophecy 3:

Prophecy 4:

Prophecy 5:

Prophecy 6:

Nation has been rising against nation since the beginning. There has been food shortages since forever. Earthquakes has been going on so that's no prophecy. Men has been lovers of money before the Bible was made.

These combination of events and world conditions never occurred at same time. Do your research the internet is full of answers
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is all done by Jewish design since they control the world.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    Bible prophecy is ? . America nor any country of the new world is mentioned in the bible. There is many bible prophecy passages that never came true. For example there is a passage that said the people of Egypt will speak the dead language of Canaan in the end of days.

Isaiah made a further startling prediction regarding Babylon: “She will never be inhabited.” (Isaiah 13:19, 20) To predict permanent desolation for a sprawling city occupying a strategic location was bold indeed. You would normally expect that such a city would be rebuilt if ruined. Although Babylon lingered on for a while after its conquest, Isaiah’s words eventually came true. Today the site of ancient Babylon “is flat, hot, deserted and dusty,” reports Smithsonian magazine

nytimes.com/video/arts/1248069440724/babylon-ancient-site-modern-problems.html

and 3 years later....

cnn.com/2013/04/04/world/meast/iraq-babylon-tourism/

What he foretold would be the equivalent of predicting the exact manner in which a modern city, such as New York or London, would be destroyed 200 years from now and then emphatically stating that it would never again be inhabited. Of course, most remarkable is the fact that Isaiah’s prophecy came true! *

He also predicted these prections that never came true :

Triumph of Judah
    In Isaiah 7:1-7 ? tells the king of Judah that he shall not be harmed by his enemies.
    And it came to pass in the days of Ahaz the son of Jotham, the son of Uzziah, king of Judah, that Rezin the king of Syria, and Pekah the son of Remaliah, king of Israel, went up toward Jerusalem to war against it, but could not prevail against it. And it was told the house of David, saying, Syria is confederate with Ephraim. And his heart was moved, and the heart of his people, as the trees of the wood are moved with the wind. Then said the LORD unto Isaiah, Go forth now to meet Ahaz, thou, and Shearjashub thy son, at the end of the conduit of the upper pool in the highway of the fuller's field; And say unto him, Take heed, and be quiet; fear not, neither be fainthearted for the two tails of these smoking firebrands, for the fierce anger of Rezin with Syria, and of the son of Remaliah. Because Syria, Ephraim, and the son of Remaliah, have taken evil counsel against thee, saying, Let us go up against Judah, and vex it, and let us make a breach therein for us, and set a king in the midst of it, even the son of Tabeal: Thus saith the Lord ? , It shall not stand, neither shall it come to pass.

Yet it did come to pass. His enemies did harm him. as 2 Chronicles 28:1-8 tells us.
    Wherefore the LORD his ? delivered him into the hand of the king of Syria; and they smote him, and carried away a great multitude of them captives, and brought them to Damascus. And he was also delivered into the hand of the king of Israel, who smote him with a great slaughter. For Pekah the son of Remaliah slew in Judah an hundred and twenty thousand in one day, which were all valiant men; because they had forsaken the LORD ? of their fathers.

Isaiah predicts the Nile drying up, Sea draining
    In Isaiah 19:1-8 Isaiah tells us the Nile will dry up, ocean drains in the time of pagan Egypt.
    Isaiah 19:1 The burden of Egypt. Behold, the LORD rideth upon a swift cloud, and shall come into Egypt: and the idols of Egypt shall be moved at his presence, and the heart of Egypt shall melt in the midst of it. 2 And I will set the Egyptians against the Egyptians: and they shall fight every one against his brother, and every one against his neighbour; city against city, and kingdom against kingdom.3 And the spirit of Egypt shall fail in the midst thereof; and I will destroy the counsel thereof: and they shall seek to the idols, and to the charmers, and to them that have familiar spirits, and to the WIZARDS.4 And the Egyptians will I give over into the hand of a cruel lord; and a fierce king shall rule over them, saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts.5 And the waters shall fail from the sea, and the river shall be wasted and dried up.6 And they shall turn the rivers far away; and the brooks of defence shall be emptied and dried up: the reeds and flags shall wither.Isaiah 19:7 The paper reeds by the brooks, by the mouth of the brooks, and every thing sown by the brooks, shall wither, be driven away, and be no more. 8 The fishermen will groan and lament, all who cast hooks into the Nile; those who throw nets on the water will pine away.

This is an interesting prophecy because Isaiah outlines a very clear timeframe, the alleged prophet is unmistakably referring to Pagan Egypt, which ceased to exist in the 4th Century. (Isaiah 19:1-3) Since then, Egyptians have stopped using charms, WIZARDS, and there are no statue-worshiping idolaters anymore, (Isaiah 19:3) so the reader can conclude this isn't an end times prophecy, unless one assumes they will resume doing these things. The alleged prophet blatantly identifies the dried up river (Isaiah 19:5) with the Nile (Isaiah 19:8). And he goes even further to say one of the seas Egypt borders will drain, and this appears to coincide with the Nile River drying up. There is absolutely no hint of this prophecy being interpreted symbolically or metaphorically. Isaiah actually goes out of his way to stress the literal, physical, carnal fulfillment of this prophecy.

Egyptians will speak the dead language of Canaan
    In Isaiah 19:18 Isaiah says Egyptians will learn the tongue of Canaanites
    Isaiah 19:18 In that day shall five cities in the land of Egypt speak the language of Canaan, and swear to the LORD of hosts; one shall be called, The city of destruction.

Not only has the Canaanite language never been spoken by Egyptians, but it is now an extinct language. There is the very unlikely possibility Isaiah was referring to Hebrew, which is technically a Canaanite language. However, Hebrew was also never adopted by the Egyptians. And according to the context of this passage, Isaiah is specifically referring to Pagan Egypt, which ceased to exist in the 4th century. (See Above) So even if Egyptians started speaking Hebrew at this very moment, it would still be an inaccurate prediction, unless again they begin doing these things (highly unlikely). Also, it's worth noting that Isaiah believes the Egyptians will convert to Mosaic Judaism (a dead religion) and start offering sacrifices to the LORD shortly after this incident, (Isaiah 19:21) a practice no longer done by Jews since the Temple was destroyed and priesthood lost.
  • vitoria
    edited October 2014
    Options

He also predicted these prections that never came true :

Triumph of Judah
    In Isaiah 7:1-7 ? tells the king of Judah that he shall not be harmed by his enemies.
    And it came to pass in the days of Ahaz the son of Jotham, the son of Uzziah, king of Judah, that Rezin the king of Syria, and Pekah the son of Remaliah, king of Israel, went up toward Jerusalem to war against it, but could not prevail against it. And it was told the house of David, saying, Syria is confederate with Ephraim. And his heart was moved, and the heart of his people, as the trees of the wood are moved with the wind. Then said the LORD unto Isaiah, Go forth now to meet Ahaz, thou, and Shearjashub thy son, at the end of the conduit of the upper pool in the highway of the fuller's field; And say unto him, Take heed, and be quiet; fear not, neither be fainthearted for the two tails of these smoking firebrands, for the fierce anger of Rezin with Syria, and of the son of Remaliah. Because Syria, Ephraim, and the son of Remaliah, have taken evil counsel against thee, saying, Let us go up against Judah, and vex it, and let us make a breach therein for us, and set a king in the midst of it, even the son of Tabeal: Thus saith the Lord ? , It shall not stand, neither shall it come to pass.

Yet it did come to pass. His enemies did harm him. as 2 Chronicles 28:1-8 tells us.
    Wherefore the LORD his ? delivered him into the hand of the king of Syria; and they smote him, and carried away a great multitude of them captives, and brought them to Damascus. And he was also delivered into the hand of the king of Israel, who smote him with a great slaughter. For Pekah the son of Remaliah slew in Judah an hundred and twenty thousand in one day, which were all valiant men; because they had forsaken the LORD ? of their fathers.

2 Chronicles 28:1-27

A′haz was 20 years old when he became king, and he reigned for 16 years in Jerusalem. He did not do what was right in Jehovah’s eyes as David his forefather had done. (2) Instead, he walked in the ways of the kings of Israel, and he even made metal statues of the Ba′als. (3) Moreover, he made sacrificial smoke in the Valley of the Son of Hin′nom* and burned up his sons in the fire, following the detestable practices of the nations that Jehovah had driven out from before the Israelites. (4) He also kept sacrificing and making sacrificial smoke on the high places, on the hills, and under every luxuriant tree.
    (5) So Jehovah his ? gave him into the hand of the king of Syria, so that they defeated him and carried off a great number of captives and brought them to Damascus. He was also given into the hand of the king of Israel, who inflicted on him a great slaughter. (6) For Pe′kah the son of Rem·a·li′ah killed in Judah 120,000 in one day, all brave men, because they had abandoned Jehovah the ? of their forefathers. (7) And Zich′ri, an E′phra·im·ite warrior, killed the king’s son Ma·a·sei′ah and Az·ri′kam, who was in charge of the palace,* and El·ka′nah, who was second to the king. (8 ) Moreover, the Israelites took 200,000 of their brothers captive—women, sons, and daughters; they also seized a great deal of spoil, and they took the spoil to Sa·mar′i·a (9) But a prophet of Jehovah named O′ded was there. He went out before the army that was coming to Sa·mar′i·a and said to them: “Look! It was because Jehovah the ? of your forefathers was angry with Judah that he gave them into your hand,+ and you slaughtered them with a fury that has reached clear to the heavens. (10) And now you intend to make the people of Judah and Jerusalem your male and female servants.+ Nevertheless, are you not also guilty before Jehovah your ? ? (11) Now listen to me and return the captives whom you took from your brothers, for Jehovah’s burning anger is against you.”

and is goes on to say in verse (19) Jehovah humbled Judah because of King A′haz of Israel, for he had let Judah go unrestrained, resulting in great unfaithfulness toward Jehovah.

Ahaz replies defiantly: “I shall not ask, neither shall I put Jehovah to the test.” (Isaiah 7:12) Ahaz is not here observing the words of the law: “You must not put Jehovah your ? to the test.” (Deuteronomy 6:16) Centuries later, Jesus quotes that same law when Satan tempts him. (Matthew 4:7) In Ahaz’ case, though, Jehovah is inviting him to turn back to true worship and is offering to strengthen his faith by performing a sign. However, Ahaz prefers to seek protection elsewhere. It is possibly at this point that the king sends a large sum of money to Assyria, seeking help against his northern enemies. (2 Kings 16:7, 8) Meanwhile, the Syro-Israelite army encircles Jerusalem and the siege is on.
    With the king’s lack of faith on his mind, Isaiah says: “Listen, please, O house of David. Is it such a little thing for you to tire out men, that you should also tire out my ? ?” (Isaiah 7:13) Yes, Jehovah can get tired of constant defiance. Observe, too, that the prophet now says “my ? ,” not “your ? .” An ominous change! When Ahaz rejects Jehovah and turns to Assyria, he loses a fine opportunity to restore his relationship with ? . May we never sacrifice our relationship with ? by compromising our Scriptural beliefs in order to gain temporary advantages.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Prophecy 1:

Prophecy 2:

Prophecy 3:

Prophecy 4:

Prophecy 5:

Prophecy 6:

The problem with all this is that there have ALWAYS been problems like this.....everything you mentioned happened in Jesus' time and for thousands of years afterwards. Nothing has changed, and the same problems will exist in different ways another thousand years from now (if we survive that long)
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    This is all done by Jewish design since they control the world.

Sarcasm or are you serious? If you are serious, what do you think they want in the end? I will say this, it's very interesting Jews are the ones historically who are in control of the federal reserve and by default, the money supply of the most powerful nation in the world......I think we all see how that money is spent and who it's spent on (it's not anti-Semitic to say this, just simple observations)
  • vitoria
    edited October 2014
    Options

The problem with all this is that there have ALWAYS been problems like this.....everything you mentioned happened in Jesus' time and for thousands of years afterwards. Nothing has changed, and the same problems will exist in different ways another thousand years from now (if we survive that long)
    Matthew 24

(3) While he was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples approached him privately, saying: “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence* and of the conclusion of the system of things?”*
    (4) In answer Jesus said to them: “Look out that nobody misleads you, (5) for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many.(6) You are going to hear of wars and reports of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for these things must take place, but the end is not yet.+
    (7) “For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom,+ and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another. (8) All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress.

(9) “Then people will hand you over to tribulation+ and will ? you,+ and you will be hated by all the nations on account of my name. (10) Then, too, many will be stumbled and will betray one another and will hate one another. (11) Many false prophets will arise and mislead many; (12) and because of the increasing of lawlessness, the love of the greater number will grow cold. (13) But the one who has endured* to the end will be saved. (14) And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations,+ and then the end will come.

(15) “Therefore, when you catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation, as spoken about by Daniel the prophet, standing in a holy place+ (let the reader use discernment), (16) then let those in Ju·de′a begin fleeing to the mountains. (17) Let the man on the housetop not come down to take the goods out of his house, (18) and let the man in the field not return to pick up his outer garment. (19) Woe to the pregnant women and those nursing a baby in those days! (20) Keep praying that your flight may not occur in wintertime nor on the Sabbath day; (21) for then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again. (22) In fact, unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved; but on account of the chosen ones those days will be cut short.

(23) “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look! Here is the Christ,’ or, ‘There!’ do not believe it. (24) For false Christs and false prophets+ will arise and will perform great signs and wonders so as to mislead, if possible, even the chosen ones. (25) Look! I have forewarned you. (26) Therefore, if people say to you, ‘Look! He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; ‘Look! He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. (27) For just as the lightning comes out of the east and shines over to the west, so the presence* of the Son of man will be. (28) Wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together.

(29) “Immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. (30) Then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief, and they will see the Son of man+ coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. (31) And he will send out his angels with a great trumpet sound, and they will gather his chosen ones together from the four winds, from one extremity of the heavens to their other extremity.+

(32) “Now learn this illustration from the fig tree: Just as soon as its young branch grows tender and sprouts its leaves, you know that summer is near. (33) Likewise also you, when you see all these things, know that he is near at the doors. (34) Truly I say to you that this generation will by no means pass away until all these things happen. (35) Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will by no means pass away.

(36) “Concerning that day and hour nobody knows,+ neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father. (37) For just as the days of Noah were, so the presence* of the Son of man will be. (38) For as they were in those days before the Flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, (39) and they took no note until the Flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be. (40) Then two men will be in the field; one will be taken along and the other abandoned. (41) Two women will be grinding at the hand mill; one will be taken along and the other abandoned. (42) Keep on the watch, therefore, because you do not know on what day your Lord is coming.+

(43) “But know one thing: If the householder had known in what watch* the thief was coming, he would have kept awake and not allowed his house to be broken into. (44) On this account, you too prove yourselves ready, because the Son of man is coming at an hour that you do not think to be it.

(45) “Who really is the faithful and discreet* slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time? (46) Happy is that slave if his master on coming finds him doing so! (47) Truly I say to you, he will appoint him over all his belongings.

(48) “But if ever that evil slave says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying,’ (49) and he starts to beat his fellow slaves and to eat and drink with the confirmed drunkards, (50) the master of that slave will come on a day that he does not expect and in an hour that he does not know,( 51) and he will punish him with the greatest severity and will assign him his place with the hypocrites. There is where his weeping and the gnashing of his teeth will be.+
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? has a destiny for everyone so to say we should do something about this group of people before they do something to us,.....well according to ? we cant change what ? needs to happen anyway so why bomb somebody? Why worry about.things we feel havent been fullfulled yet in the bible when maybe ? is not done with whatever his will is.
  • skull_duggery
    skull_duggery Members Posts: 3
    Options
    I've wondered, how come there's no Biblical stories about Saturn, Mars and all the other planets, and their creation?
    And the Bible doesn't talk about Dinosaurs
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've wondered, how come there's no Biblical stories about Saturn, Mars and all the other planets, and their creation?
    And the Bible doesn't talk about Dinosaurs

Religion is just the deification of the culture and attributes it to their chieftain deity. Nothing more and nothing less, the bible was the total accumulation of their science and philosophy and they attribute it to Yahweh.