People Have Taken It Upon Themselves To Get Racist Whites Fired With #RacistsGettingFired

Options

Comments

• OAKLAND or Die
    OAKLAND or Die Members Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Options
    ROTFLMBAO
    this thread should be done every dam day i am bout to sit here and read all these stories haha
    if only we can get them bastard cowards at chimp out and stormfront .com haha salute from OAKLAnd For this thread lol
  • OAKLAND or Die
    Options
    what about free speech guys?

yeah but if your a reflection of that company and what they so called stand for i think that goes out the window
    lets get these fukcaz lol
  • OAKLAND or Die
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    get em!

tumblr_inline_nh2xyfa7bC1qbyrrb.png

FOR THE LOVE of ? GET THIS M.F. THIS IS THE WORST OF THE WORST KIND
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @obnoxiouslyfresh‌ how many hollie tefttellers could there possibly be in Fort Worth Texas?

off with her head!

tumblr_nifs2pwlaH1s8nhfgo1_1280.jpg
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The obsession level on these cave people is the most disturbing thing I have ever seen. Beta males dont even stoop that damn low.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ASAPNJ wrote: »
    It seems white people want you to be a certain way. While white people can do what ever they want.

and so is the American way
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    get em!

tumblr_inline_nh2xyfa7bC1qbyrrb.png

"Affirmative action is racist." Foh

Considering the group that benefitted from it was middle class white women I'd say it is

^^^^^^This right here!
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    I support #RACISTSGETTINGFIRED. Some of y'all need to look in the mirror for real!

There's a difference between the benign racism exhibited by the average IC poster and the detrimental, life altering racism displayed by these Whites in various positions of power

If you can't see it maybe you would be more comfortable posting on stormfront

I don't know why so many people cosigned this. When I first said that everyone is racist, people disagreed to it. I never implied all racism is equal. What I meant was that everyone categorizes people based on physical differences and classifies them according to personal beliefs regarding race and ethnicity.

There are levels to racism as far as I can see. It is one thing to see races, it is another to hold one race superior to another. The first kind of racialization is natural and can be benign. The second kind puts at risk groups in danger of being exploited and ? on for the sake of personal racial preference. They are not similar at all, except in the regard that they see race exists.

I know Five disagrees with it for the same reason Cornell does: it gives people who promote harmful racism room to deny blame. I disagree, I see it as a way of cutting through their ? and judging superficial biases on the effects they have. It allows for deeper discussion and more importantly allows us to better criticize those who intend to hurt minority groups with their categorizations for their intentions and the effects of their actions.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ASAPNJ wrote: »
    It seems white people want you to be a certain way. While white people can do what ever they want.

They love a black person that will accept their ? . Resist anything and they call you "uppity". And don't be ? that doesn't smile, you're damn near a villain from the start.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Now more than a year on, Justine has spoken of the negative impact the incident has had on her life and how she never intended the tweet to be taken literally.

'Only an insane person would think that white people don't get AIDS,' she told best-selling British writer Jon Ronson as she features in his latest book So You've Been Publicly Shamed.

'I thought there was no way that anyone could possibly think it was literal.'

Mike-Woodson-Coach-FacePalm.gif

So she still doesn't get it....and didn't learn a damn thing from this experience.

Or maybe it's just more feigned ignorance, since that seems to be her style.
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    College player kicked off team for controversial Mo'ne Davis tweet

Davis-controversial-tweet-032215.png
    Hopefully, somebody rocks his jaw in the near future.

Follow link to view the article:
    http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/eye-on-baseball/25118154/college-player-kicked-off-team-for-controversial-mone-davis-tweet
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2955322/Justine-Sacco-reveals-destroyed-life-racist-tweet-trip-Africa.html#ixzz3RxYvEOWz
    A PR consultant has revealed how a tweet she sent to amuse her 170 followers ended up making her a global hate figure and ruined her life.

Justine Sacco's ill-thought-out message, sent before she boarded a flight to South Africa in December 2013 read: 'Going to Africa. Hope I don't get AIDS. Just kidding. I'm white!'

It cost the 30-year-old from New York her job and her reputation after it was re-tweeted by tech blogger Sam Biddle to his 15,000 followers.

Tens of thousands of people responded in outrage accusing Justine of being ignorant and racist and calling for her to be sacked from her role as the senior director of corporate communications at IAC.

With her phone turned off during her 11-hour flight, Justine had no idea of the furore her tweet had caused or that people were now baying for her blood.

Unbeknown to her, her employers responded with the statement: 'This is an outrageous, offensive comment. Employee in question currently unreachable on an into flight.'

The hashtag '#HasJustineLandedYet' began trending worldwide as people were desperate to see how she would react to the thousands of angry tweets and the fact her job was now under threat.

A friend of Justine's deleted her account but the damage was already done. She was subsequently sacked and the public humiliation didn't stop there.

People continued to troll her and more dirt was dug from her deleted Twitter account with BuzzFeed posting an article called '16 Tweets Justine Sacco Regrets'.

Now more than a year on, Justine has spoken of the negative impact the incident has had on her life and how she never intended the tweet to be taken literally.

'Only an insane person would think that white people don't get AIDS,' she told best-selling British writer Jon Ronson as she features in his latest book So You've Been Publicly Shamed.

'I thought there was no way that anyone could possibly think it was literal.'

She added that she bitterly regrets posting the comment: 'Unfortunately, I am not a character on ‘South Park’ or a comedian, so I had no business commenting on the epidemic in such a politically incorrect manner on a public platform.

'To put it simply, I wasn't trying to raise awareness of AIDS or p*** off the world or ruin my life.

'Living in America puts us in a bit of a bubble when it comes to what is going on in the third world. I was making fun of that bubble.'

Jon, whose previous works include The Men Who Stare At Goats and The Psychopath Test, interviewed Justine as he sought to investigate the impact a social media storm has on the ordinary people lambasted.

I cried out my body weight in the first 24 hours. It was incredibly traumatic. You don't sleep. You wake up in the middle of the night forgetting where you are
    Describing his motivation for the book, he wrote in the New York Times: 'As time passed, I watched these shame campaigns multiply, to the point that they targeted not just powerful institutions and public figures but really anyone perceived to have done something offensive.

'I also began to marvel at the disconnect between the severity of the crime and the gleeful savagery of the punishment. It almost felt as if shamings were now happening for their own sake, as if they were following a script.'

Justine tells how her public shaming left her jobless and affected her health and wellbeing.

She said: 'I cried out my body weight in the first 24 hours. It was incredibly traumatic. You don't sleep. You wake up in the middle of the night forgetting where you are.'

While she regrets sending her tweet, she's also resentful of the way its interpretation led to her downfall - and how people she didn't even know seemed to take pleasure in her misfortune.

'So You've Been Publicly Shamed' looks at the impact social media is having on people's lives
    'I had a great career, and I loved my job, and it was taken away from me,and there was a lot of glory in that. Everybody else was very happy about that,' she said.

She added that it has also ruined her love life: 'I'm single; so it's not like I can date, because we Google everyone we might date. That's been taken away from me too.'

Justine told Jon that she realised she 'couldn't sit at home and watch movies every day and cry and feel sorry for myself' forever and she needed to 'make steps to reclaim my identity and remind myself of who I am'.

As a result, she now has a new job and is wary of what she shares on social media. She told Jon other than contributing to his book, she won't be speaking out about her story again.

'Anything that puts the spotlight on me is a negative,' she told him.
    tumblr_inline_mos6e3NfU11qz4rgp.gif

lol

She still doesn't get it.

Hilarious.

• rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People always bring up free speech with this stuff. They don't realise that they did use free speech but they got ? up for it. It's funny how free speech is used when it's something that you believe in but the same folks got ? to say when someone else says something that they don't like. You can't have it both ways.
This discussion has been closed.