What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Kid Rock Doesn't Like Beyonce, Says She Has No Timeless Music

2»

Replies

• KLICHEKLICHE Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    focus wrote: »
    lol. Beyonce has the best haters. Hate must be like fuel for her.

#jelly

You have to be delusional to think Destinys Child/Beyonce's music wont still be around 20+ years from now.

You're a fucking moron if you believe all that shit you spew.
    formerly known as J.K.SHAKUR before 2010 on AHH

tumblr_n06dt22t491rqd0kpo1_r1_400.gif
    TheGOATCashmoneyDuxilledoutBcotton5
  • KLICHEKLICHE Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beyonce gets so much hate its ridiculous

Dunno if it's hate bruh, but I see it like this... ppl are kinda looking at the quality of music, the timeless shit.. and she has hits... she has no timeless shit. No one will put it on in the future and go, "wow, this just takes me back.. this that real timeless shit!"
    formerly known as J.K.SHAKUR before 2010 on AHH

tumblr_n06dt22t491rqd0kpo1_r1_400.gif
  • kittykat89kittykat89 Posts: 60 ✭✭
    Ba wit the ba was my jam back in middle school hehe I do love bey tho
    spring skies in the village are amazing ***my pic***
  • Allah_U_AkbarAllah_U_Akbar _Jay_ Posts: 11,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And Kid Rock has timeless music?

Right... O.K.
    Already Home_17texasdaking88Ranxx
  • Swiffness!Swiffness! PART OF THE CONSPIRACY Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭

Right... O.K.

Kid Rock's most timeless hit is a fucking mashup cover of Sweet Home Alabama lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kid_Rock_discography#Singles

Dude's whole career is basically Bawitdaba (which he bit from Busy Bee & Sugar Hill), the aforementioned glorified karaoke song, and some shit with Sheryl Crow.

I still remember when he talked all that shit about how guitar chord progression is harder than rapping. As if his wack ass qualified to speak on either. Fuck him.
    internet-reality.gif
    Young Steftexasdaking88
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall... the hive still spamming his IG page with them bee emojis

its beyond ridiculous now
    Young Stef
  • Allah_U_AkbarAllah_U_Akbar _Jay_ Posts: 11,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swiffness! wrote: »

Right... O.K.

Kid Rock's most timeless hit is a fucking mashup cover of Sweet Home Alabama lol
    Yeah, I know the song you're talking about; he basically just sang over this music playing in the background....

....And threw in some elements of this song....

"Timeless" music, right?

Young Steftexasdaking88
  • PurelyDefPurelyDef Posts: 65 ✭✭✭
    13 year olds be like who the fuck is kid rock?
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Yall... the hive still spamming his IG page with them bee emojis

its beyond ridiculous now

...still
  • ckfreeckfree Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swiffness! wrote: »

Right... O.K.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kid_Rock_discography#Singles

Dude's whole career is basically Bawitdaba (which he bit from Busy Bee & Sugar Hill), the aforementioned glorified karaoke song, and some shit with Sheryl Crow.

I still remember when he talked all that shit about how guitar chord progression is harder than rapping. As if his wack ass qualified to speak on either. Fuck him.

dude started out rapping over too short beats and 20 years later was doing country

not a genre he aint bit or tried at least
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    focus wrote: »
    lol. Beyonce has the best haters. Hate must be like fuel for her.

#jelly

You have to be delusional to think Destinys Child/Beyonce's music wont still be around 20+ years from now.

destiny's child yes... niggas will always know beyonces music... that don't mean the shyt is timeless..
  • scorpio4lfescorpio4lfe **Mahogany Soul*** At the bankPosts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beyonce will forever stand the test of time....Irreplaceable and Me, Myself and I will be a woman's anthem for ions because niggas will always be doing crazy shit.
  • kittykat89kittykat89 Posts: 60 ✭✭
    i love beyyy but i do think kid rock has some great tunes himself
    spring skies in the village are amazing ***my pic***
  • thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,609 Regulator
    Beyonce has no classics...just sheep ass niggas and bitches that over rate her inability to write and make music... she is a puppet. She will never have a "heart is not a home."

No one will sing three words from one of her songs and send an entire room full of people into fits.

if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • hustle100khustle100k Posts: 46 ✭✭✭
    both of them mad gay and suck who goddamn gives a hoot?
  • Say WhatSay What Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    I take Bey to be my generations Tina Turner. Tina does have Proud Mary & What's Love and I don't know any song from Bey I feel that strong about or remember the words to currently.
    thulsadoom
  • bless the childbless the child Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He kind of has a point. Only way to settle this is for time to pass and for us to see how her music survives.
  • RanxxRanxx I Can't feel DeyaPosts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who is kid rock? I've heard his name before but I don't know what he does
    4b544550-12d9-45de-acba-da1aa5e30e57_1466723006_s.png
  • bck145bck145 East CoastPosts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beyonce is trash, kid rock should just say it like it is....she doesn't make good music and she can't sing for shit
    tumblr_mytyfn0M711s559c9o1_500.gif

#unfukwitable