The Walking Dead (Season 5)

Options

Comments

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    CLEAR!!!!!!! saved this season finale lol. ? didn't get live til he showed up.

Just like I said, they just breaking seasons up. mid season finale was an actual season finale.The so called second half of the season was actually just the start of the actual next season. Most shows like in the past 4 years are doing this ? ? .
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how long will the storyline with the wolves last....
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Morgan had me thinking I was watching the raid with that gangsta scene.
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Morgan can beat the Wolves with his bare hands and a bo, Rick and fam should steam roll these kats.

but we know it's not going to happen that way, with the inclusion of dramatic infighting, allowing the Wolves to put their plans into motion, it'll drag for 8 eps until the mid-season finale.

and Carl caught 2 bodies, he killed his mother and that Woodbury boy that was running away from the first Governor attack.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wdkillers6.jpg?w=1440&h=2032

The governor was one ? up dude. He killed more people than walkers. lol

Mally_G wrote: »
    If Morgan can beat the Wolves with his bare hands and a bo, Rick and fam should steam roll these kats.

but we know it's not going to happen that way, with the inclusion of dramatic infighting, allowing the Wolves to put their plans into motion, it'll drag for 8 eps until the mid-season finale.

and Carl caught 2 bodies, he killed his mother and that Woodbury boy that was running away from the first Governor attack.

Judging by the trap, these are some plotting and planning type dudes. That's why they'll be a problem. They just made a mistake with Morgan thinking he was helpless like the other dude they caught.
  • rabbitfood
    rabbitfood Members Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So where do we rank this season?
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    -like someone else said. Why didnt Maggie at least tell the group the preacher punk ass was talking cash ? about them

-Glen let that one dude live, foh. that was a tv moment

-don't really care about Rick killing dude...rick want his wife, not buying that wife beating excuse. Rick would have eventually killed him anyway (shows how grimey his character has become, love it)

-Glad Morgan finally made it, I had no idea he was British. he probably got good with that stick, same way Michonne got good with the sword.. practice.

boring season finale IMO, but *shrugs* looking forward to checking out the LA series

I don't think Rick would have killed dude if he wasn't such an ? from day one.

Yeah he wants his wife,but dude being a ? also helped to make Rick want to ? his ass.

Without dude doing something I still think Rick would have not killed him,but yeah Rick is on some BS.

think so??. I dunno I think Rick characters is on one trillion .. like they was saying.. Rick was out there too long

to play devils advocate.. the Guy didn't do anything to Rick until he found him in his home.. he was actually cordial with Rick a few times before... just think Rick was looking for an excuse to ? the guy. Which is cool with me.. I like watching all the characters get "darker"
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I actually don't believe Rick killed the husband. Something tells me that he shot Deanna's husband in the head to keep him from turning. I also believe that........
    The writers combined Tyrese & jesus to create the new Morgan character. I see him, Rick, Carl, Michonne, Darryl, Sasha, & Maggie being the long term characters. Everybody else will get killed along the journey. After seeing Glenn allow that guy to live, I'm now convinced that he's dying next season.

I also don't believe the Wolves leader is Negan. Those guys didn't even have ammo in their bangers, so I highly doubt that he's Negan. Negan's crew had their ? together & were extorting all of the other groups in the area. If anything, the Wolves storyline will probably introduce Negan to the existence of the Alexandria community.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    morgan was getting his donatello on
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    I actually don't believe Rick killed the husband. Something tells me that he shot Deanna's husband in the head to keep him from turning. I also believe that........
    The writers combined Tyrese & jesus to create the new Morgan character. I see him, Rick, Carl, Michonne, Darryl, Sasha, & Maggie being the long term characters. Everybody else will get killed along the journey. After seeing Glenn allow that guy to live, I'm now convinced that he's dying next season.

I also don't believe the Wolves leader is Negan. Those guys didn't even have ammo in their bangers, so I highly doubt that he's Negan. Negan's crew had their ? together & were extorting all of the other groups in the area. If anything, the Wolves storyline will probably introduce Negan to the existence of the Alexandria community.
    I don't it's going to be Negan just yet either. Might be a storyline not form teh comics that eventually leads to Negan. It's time for Glenn tho
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Good point bcuz who else is gona take the bullet out of Glen?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

Good point bcuz who else is gona take the bullet out of Glen?

Them ? done severed limbs to save live

I'm sure they can deal with a bullet wound, especially considering Glenn was still able to whip that ? ass with it in him
  • Kakarot
    Kakarot Members Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

I don't it's going to be Negan just yet either. Might be a storyline not form teh comics that eventually leads to Negan. It's time for Glenn tho

Ah ? that, I want Jesus to be in the show and I want that dude who played Gambit to take the role.
  • Kakarot
    Options
    tumblr_nm0vym0B7R1u4motio5_250.gif
    Ya'll gonna be upset when they replace this dude with Ezekiel.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To be real tho a ? walking stick is a lame-ass weapon. ? atleast put a knife on the end of it
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Morgan scene was done poorly. 2 Wolves member stake him out one has a gun pointing toward him telling camp fire stories, than some idiot messes up their plan and jumps out from the bushes behind morgan and misses and he goes donatello on them and finds out they had no bullets in the gun.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This Neagan character better be nothing short of epic the way you gassin this ? up, the internet to.

At j.j. I like the point you made
  • Kakarot
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    This Neagan character better be nothing short of epic the way you gassin this ? up, the internet to.

Negan was a vicious ? , think Joker and Jason fusing together.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

if the show doesnt ? it up, you will see why he is gassed up. I hate to say it because I know you ? fuckas on here despise reading anything but you really need to read the comics. at least from about 80-90 all the way up. ? is the definition of epic.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kakarot wrote: »
    tumblr_nm0vym0B7R1u4motio5_250.gif
    Ya'll gonna be upset when they replace this dude with Ezekiel.

Nope.
    I read they're trying to get a tiger for the show, which means they're tryibg to get Ezekiel and tiger together.

Which also means we probably won't see Negan until the next of this next season.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Wolves are a non-comic group. I'm so anxious for Negan and the Saviors I want it to be them lol but the time line to the story doesn't match up. We will see Negan at the end of this next season, I think.

Wolves are gonna be the group that Rick and crew destroy so that Alexandria understands the reality of the outside danger and will trust Rick due to him leading his group to defeating the Wolves.

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

if the show doesnt ? it up, you will see why he is gassed up.
    LOL y'all gassed up the cannibals an that ? was lame. As far as I'm concerned aint nobody ? with the governor. Dude was on some jim jones ? .
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

if the show doesnt ? it up, you will see why he is gassed up.
    LOL y'all gassed up the cannibals an that ? was lame. As far as I'm concerned aint nobody ? with the governor. Dude was on some jim jones ? .

Nobody gassed the cannibals. The show dropped the ball on the cannibals.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The cannibals arc was kinda lame.