Can you ? stop saying Chatty Patty?

Options
onthafly
onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
This ? has been spreading like the plague. It has to stop. That ? don't sound good at all. Nobody says that ? in real life. Who started that ? anyway?

Comments

• onthafly
    Options
    What does that have to do with chatty patty? housemouse is a job. I ain't never been a chatty patty.
  • onthafly
    Options
    damn it you ? got me sayin it now.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why you telling us? tell Dame and Charlemagne for making that sh-t hot in the first place.

And the IC ain't the only place that says that neither.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ship has sailed these ? are committed..

• Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    housemouse wrote: »
    What does that have to do with chatty patty? housemouse is a job. I ain't never been a chatty patty.

"Stop saying chatty patty"

"Who said that ? ?"

"A ? named housemouse"

All BS aside, ? need to stop gossiping so damn much. ? out here replacing females with the gossip circle.
  • onthafly
    Options
    Damon Dash wrote: »
    I started it! Asking other men who started chatty patty is in of itself a chatty pat. You just chatty patted. You a chatty patty Housemouse.

Man what the ? are you talkin about? Explain to me the rules of this chatty patty ? . Ay yo are you the real Dame Dash? Yo I got some hot beats you need to check out ? .
  • onthafly
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

"Stop saying chatty patty"

"Who said that ? ?"

"A ? named housemouse"

All BS aside, ? need to stop gossiping so damn much. ? out here replacing females with the gossip circle.

Alright I understand this ? now. I wish ? woulda came up with a better name for that ? then chatty patty though.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never heard of it. .
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? has been spreading like the plague. It has to stop. That ? don't sound good at all. Nobody says that ? in real life. Who started that ? anyway?

Chatty Patty

Come at bro!
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    please.

that and fleek, and culture vulture. yall sound stupid
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • onthafly
    edited April 2015
    Options
    This is what happens when old ? start tryna come up with slang.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    dame-dash-2015-03-24.png

This ? here wtf lmao. You could be a stone cold killer with straight bodies just on deck...but I don't think I could take you seriously if you wearing that hat. Just read that ? out loud.

There's just no tough way to say "No Chatty Pattys"
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "187 on you Chatty Pattys out here ? " Nope.

"I'll knock a Chatty Patty the ? out " Nah.

"See a Chatty Patty smack a Chatty Patty" Negative

I'm trying it's just not there.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    dame-dash-2015-03-24.png

Them old-ass ? need to go somewhere and be responsible.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Damon Dash
    Damon Dash Members Posts: 41 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I started it! Asking other men who started chatty patty is in of itself a chatty pat. You just chatty patted. You a chatty patty Housemouse.

Man what the ? are you talkin about? Explain to me the rules of this chatty patty ? . Ay yo are you the real Dame Dash? Yo I got some hot beats you need to check out ? .

Pause.
  • onthafly
    Options

Pause.

? don't act like you don't need my talent after Jay divorced you ? . I got some artists that can rap pretty good and all you need to do is hook us up with some studio time so and we'll be makin hits ? . It'll be like Roc a fella all over again ? .
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Y u worried about what another man is saying? You not acting manly . I only hear women
    ? . Real men dont listen to other men.
  • onthafly
    Options

Pause.

? don't act like you don't need my talent after Jay divorced you ? . I got some artists that can rap pretty good and all you need to do is hook us up with some studio time so and we'll be makin hits ? . It'll be like Roc a fella all over again ? .

Yo my man pause can you paint? Can you syphon motor oil? Can you make a mean lemon shortbread cookie from scratch? If not I dont need you.

Hold on! Ya son know you out here beggin for jobs? Better yet, does ya daddy know? Answer the question! Does ya daddy know you want another daddy? Pause! I got kids already i dont need another son thats NOT Harlem. Go build your own studio, like a boss. Like i did. DD172, come out, we got the new exclusive Chipz snack packs.

Yo I can't paint but my homebody can't paint vivid images in your mind with lyrics ? . You need to jump on the money train ? . Lets be real old ? , yo best days are behind you and this dude is a young ? who knows how to connect with the kids like mj no ? . I'm not askin for no job. I'm tryna give yo old ass a business opportunity cause you ain't got Jay-Z's net worth right now so I don't believe you ballin as much as you think you ballin.
  • onthafly
    edited April 2015
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

Y u worried about what another man is saying? You not acting manly . I only hear women
    ? . Real men dont listen to other men.

Confused ass ? . Real men don't listen to women. That must be where all these fruity ass ? ? is comin from. I don't even listen to my gps cause don't no ? tell me what to do.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dame said Chatty Patty a few times in an interview and all these other ducks immediately hop on the Chatty Patty Patty Wagon