DAMN SO SIXSICKSINS GOT EXPOSED AND NOW ? HACKING THE IC??

Options

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Are we gonna get a legitimate reason for PR's demodding?

• nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This nigg met his babymama on backpage then put her back on that ? after the kid

cole world

actually i met her she did payroll and was makin damn near 30$ an hr..
    ask me how much she makes now??

? livin better then u and sucks less ? ..

39816540.jpg
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ the hostility.

Well damn. LOL
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    @BOSSExcellence treating the IC like one of his bottom ? .

nah.. i got love and the upmost respect for my ? ..
    i don't think uv been here long enough..

but me and that ? from goonies got beef..

I been here for over a decade now but yeah I think I'm starting to get a picture of the dislike yall got for one another.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bossboo is so grouchy.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    @sicksixsins lame as ? clicking feelings and flaggin ? , get the ? out of the cheapseats you fake ass militant
    Called this chic six out on her ? before she was a mod, lmao she should have took my advice, instead she deletes my post for months and reactions like I didn't notice. Smh, @SixSickSins you're too invested.

Lol Cheapseats, what thread was this?

The nfl thread, six went to every thread I posted in and started flagging lmao

U aren't the only one brother.
    I too was a victim. whenever I looked at my reactions and made mention there was fuckery afoot, I got hit with feelings reactions.

I remember @blacksalmon made a thread about Jamaica and how progressive women were being in the job market over there in terms of leadership roles.....a thread these ic feminists should have basked in but nah 6 hit that thread just to flag me then was out.

Feminist priorities aren't what they used to be.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Olives are one of the most disgusting fruits I've ever eaten.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , I thought I was in the ADHD thread.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    I think 6 used kimi alternate account trying to get info on choice. She pmd me with an email and everything. I didn't respond tho.Foh

@kai we got a new season of tinychat coming up we gonna need them nipples in there directing traffic

Kimi got a sexy ass voice, yo. Like, talking to Kimi for that 5 mins got a ? feeling like he should've been paying 4.99 a minute or some ? .

? kimi..

that ? face still melted??

lol as much as I love to diss Kimi, I can't even diss her today. After seeing how these new hoes are with their run-to-the-authorities over some internet ? cause they lost their e-reputation when I drug Kimi through the mud, dissed her, exposed her twice, emailed a chat with "her taking it in all wholes" to her husband and the ? STILL was coming at me. That was like the e-version of when the Terminator had his lower half of his body blown off and was pulling himself with just his arms still tryin to ? Sara Connor. Like Damn? WTF I gotta do to ? this ? ?!

yeh..
    that ? is relentless.. ill give her that...

i think she's part boar or some ? . lol

Word, Six is relentless too, she's just too stubborn for her own good. I've been telling her to baccdown for over a week now but she just won't listen.

swear i was jus thinkin kimi is like the original six..
    maybe even worse..

takes a special kind of punk ? for me to genuinely hate..
    i cant stand them ? ..

? please, I am nothing like Six, I'm a formidable opponent. ? out her here with your outdated ass acne jokes.

Your fat ass hates me because I consistently remind you that your house, cars, XXXXL gaudy ass wardrobe and sadly even your child, came forth from the ? of a prostitute.

The fact that these dudes here look up to you is laughable.

say u punk ? .. thats no reason for me to hate u..
    I'm okay wit how i get my money.. the cars i drive the house i live in.. the ? i have the daughter i raised.. we've been on this for years and everything that i said was go happen has been happening...

how's ur life tho?? has any ? accepted ur prosthetic face and shady past??

don't be mad at me ? cause yo ? was overseas doin contract work and bit the grenade and threw the pin like a ? idiot..

I don't give a ? about you, I never acknowledge your presence until you type my name.

The ? you come at me with is funny but it's fabricated, my face is not melted or blown up with a grenade. I've posted pics and vids my skin looks great.

but ? ....your child's mother really is a prostitute...like for real for real....that's your real life and despite how you try to spin it, you have a child with a ? most ? wouldn't even kissin the mouth. You lose.

can a ? even find ur mouth to kiss it tho?!?
  • Parallel
    Parallel Members, Writer Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? gifs at an all time high!
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Kai wrote: »
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Other mods deleting posts now?

? , just please ? . i pressed spam on your post cuz you're so ? annoying. i forgot that spammed posts have to be moderated, but i dislike your posts so much that i'm not gonna go do that. don't worry, from now on i'll just troll your useless posts so that those who wish to torture themselves by reading them can still click on the hidden post, happy?

@Kai
    Ok miss 6head alien looking ? .
    I havent mention your name in well over a year but it seems that I have you feeling some type of way.

You mad cuz you arent able to give your husband babies? Tuh.. That ? probably already has kids with someone else since he got tired for waiting on your infertile ass.

Stay pressed hoe. You can continue on with your irrelevant no ass/no ? self.

dcr82h.jpg

jf82eb.jpg

? , if you don't get your vapid, confused self hating ass out of here

you're a racists spics ? , yet think you're winning. how's that everest college degree working for you ? ?

i've said it time and again your personality is doo doo grits and well all know it. you have no friends and no self esteem which is why you feen for attention on here grow the ? up, get the ? of the pole for ic likes and go feed your daughter. we don't give a ? about your wedding, we don't give a ? about your life, got it?

oh and make sure you start wearing sunscreen be4 the summer since your cuckold messican doesn't like dark skin.

Jesus....
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    REAL TALK..

THIS MORNING ON MY WAY TO WORK, I PRAYED AND TOLD ? THAT I WAS GONNA ACTUALLY DO SOME WORK TODAY!

? ERRRRR LAST ONE OF YALL FOR MAKIN ME BREAK MY PROMISE!!
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CONFLICT wrote: »
    Man mscorp old ass got dentures she HAS no teetth and a jawline like a baracuda

man that ? went and got reconstructive surgery done by a heroin addict..

• MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Break is over. @Kai we will continue this at 6:50pm est.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont understand how y'all ? simp this ? ..
    out here looking like somebody fed her after midnight and purposely wet her..

y'all ? disgust me..
    and @thatboydizz get off her ? fam..

literally.

The same way these ? let you clown them when you sell the mother of your child to get your gladiator jesus sandles and the other tacky ass clown ? you wear.

Take some of the hate you have for me and use it to figure out how to keep your daughter from following in her mothers ? sucking footsteps ? , I'm great over here.
This discussion has been closed.