Damn Aaron Hernandez is a ? up

Options

Comments

• ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HernandezMakingStuff.gif

its over

This ? still ? w me. Dude was going to be my favorite patriot!

"Pay ? dance" gone!!
    :( fking ? !!
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well the all time stupid athlete standard has been claimed by a hispanic dude. So the black race can now breathe a little easier. lol

Hate to do it because I'm black but

Ex-NFL Running Back Suspected Of Killing Prison Cellmate

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/13/lawrence-phillips-suspect_n_7058702.html
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    Well the all time stupid athlete standard has been claimed by a hispanic dude. So the black race can now breathe a little easier. lol

Although I would love to claim blk victory on that one. Rae Carruth still take the cake...my dude hid in the trunk of a car.

At least Hernandez was chilling in his crib..probably watching cops or something. .

I agree Rae Carruth is worse, those dumb ? got did in by the chick who was suppose to have died at the scene.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Really thought dude was gonna get off. All that talent and paper and couldn't leave tha streets alone smh Dude got what he deserved
  • ghost!
    Options
    Really thought dude was gonna get off. All that talent and paper and couldn't leave tha streets alone smh Dude got what he deserved

Yea man..makes u scratch your head. At some ppls mental make up.

And believe me. This whole thing gets put in perspective when you hear the members of lloyd's family speak in the courtroom..

Heard the mom, uncle n niece just speak...damn. they lost a son, nephew and uncle..
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    If Hernandez get life without parole on this case those other cases don't even ? matter cause he not getting out no matter what happens anyway.
  • ghost!
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    If Hernandez get life without parole on this case those other cases don't even ? matter cause he not getting out no matter what happens anyway.

Sentencing already came down. LIFE w/o parole. ..

He got that "Eddie n Martin" treatment. .
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whats crazy is dude killed the dude to cover up another murder he comitted.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

To me and you it don't matter but those other families want him to be tried for their closure

I'm talking from his standpoint.

Also any other sentence he get from those other cases is ? cause they not going to matter. That ? just window dressing.
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's see if Kraft puts money on the books.

Life is 25 years though now, isn't it? That's not really life.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Money don't make sense...

i dont understand how people have this notion that money erases all of your character flaws and erases your vices and mutes your indiscretions ..

It enhances it.

No one believes that money erases character flaws. However, a lot of the criminal ? that people do is either a result of chasing money or lack of money. Therefore, there is an expectation that at least some things wouldn't be done if you had a large amount of disposable income. If a dude's violence comes from a desire to cause pain, money probably won't change that. If that violence comes as part of the conduct of illegal activities perpetrated to make money, you would think that having another highly effective way of making money would curb those violent tendencies.
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NVM.....DAMN. Didn't look at the no possibility of parole. Dude's ? . At this point, I might have to hope for the death penalty in the other case than spend life in there.
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also found guilty on weapons and ammunition charges
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They hit Aaron Hernandez with that...

https://youtu.be/EZayKoFgPj0
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »
    NVM.....DAMN. Didn't look at the no possibility of parole. Dude's ? . At this point, I might have to hope for the death penalty in the other case than spend life in there.

Connecticut abolished the death penalty back in 2012
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »

Even if he got the death penalty he would never be executed because his first sentence would have to end first before any others have a chance to kick in.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How did you think he was going to get off? ? the Judge threw ? out to help his defense, and still got convicted. Too much evidence against him.
  • J.Clinton
    J.Clinton Members Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Some sad ? . The must ? up part about it is he cheated his baby daughter out of a very comfortable lifestyle because his dumb and selfish decisions. He had everything in the palm of his hands..now he's only 25yrs old and will rot away in prison basically because he wasn't gonna be satisfied until he ended up in this predicament. smh