How Real Is, This [2014-2015 Brooklyn Nets Thread]

Options

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    We don't deserve to make the playoffs but since we have a chance I can't root against them getting in but still.....
  • Heavy In The Game
    Heavy In The Game Members Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well we made the playoffs

that tie breaker came in handy

shoutout to Memphis lol
  • Heavy In The Game
    Options
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bojan came through big time last night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Od3f1T4TuY

He laid it all on the court yesterday. Hollins kept telling him be aggressive.. be aggressive.. couldn't have picked a better game to answer that call. Thats wtf im talking about LETS GO BOJAN

This will be a big moment for Brook... this his time to eat. Where his career goes from here may very well hinge off his performance... i hope the big man makes us proud
  • Heavy In The Game
    Options
    its funny how this will be the 1st time all of our "Big 3" is gonna be relatively healthy heading into the playoffs

Bojan won eastern conference rookie of the month btw

• 5th Letter
    Options
    What's yall predictions fellas? In my heart of hearts I say this is a competitive series, but taking the black and white colored glasses off this looks like a sweep.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    What's yall predictions fellas? In my heart of hearts I say this is a competitive series, but taking the black and white colored glasses off this looks like a sweep.

Very smart assessment

kobe-5-rings-o.gif

This is the MAX amount of games you have left in your season
  • Heavy In The Game
    Options
    2ms4jk9.jpg

our coach is an idiot, he said we would've lost by 25 if we gave Lopez 20 shots. On NBA TV they said we're 10 -2 when Brook takes 20 shots. 7 of those 10 wins were against playoff teams
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Teletovic might play in game 2.
  • Heavy In The Game
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Teletovic might play in game 2.

Hopefully he plays, he'd give us a spark

And that also means no more Earl Clark....thank ?
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATL killing Brooklyn.
    That-is-all
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    luke1733 wrote: »
    ATL killing Brooklyn.
    That-is-all

casual fan alert, disregard.
  • Heavy In The Game
    Options
    we blew a huge opportunity

D Will fails us once again, dude is such a ?

he needs to go
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    we blew a huge opportunity

D Will fails us once again, dude is such a ?

he needs to go

He is no longer a consistent go to guy. He needs to be a complimentary 3rd option on a good team. Brook and Joe are supposed to be 2nd and 3rd options and as a result we are only as good as Deron is capable of carrying us. So bottom line is we are ? .
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    The shot just didnt fall on that last play. It rolled out. If it had stayed in and went down nobody would be aiming for Deron's head. It is what it is. Personally, once he hit the fake on the Hawk player who went flying at him, he should have put the ball up and taken the foul. He didnt, oh well.

The Nets blew the game when Jarret Jack allowed himself to get shoved down to the ground by Milsap who found Carrol open under the basket and put the Hawks back in the lead.
  • luke1733
    Options
    ATL killing Brooklyn.
    That-is-all

Far from a casual fan, far from it. I don't give a ? bout Brooklyn, but I watch nba, i'm from and still in ATL and root for them and a couple other teams. Y'all just in the way till we beat Lebron. Ain't no borough running the nba; so just move b ...and get out the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iOpUdsMeqM
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    ATL killing Brooklyn.
    That-is-all

Far from a casual fan, far from it. I don't give a ? bout Brooklyn, but I watch nba, i'm from and still in ATL and root for them and a couple other teams. Y'all just in the way till we beat Lebron. Ain't no borough running the nba; so just move b ...and get out the way.

Your opinion can't be taken serious after this.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    ATL killing Brooklyn.
    That-is-all

LOL
  • luke1733
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Eh don't be mad at me. Be mad at the damn truth. I obviously touched y'alls wack-hearts. Losers keep losing. I'd think you would be used to it now. I'm not insulting you, I'm just identifying you. Right now, Brooklyn Nets are weak.....compared to ATlanta. Peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ju0mAzCLeA
  • Heavy In The Game
    Options
    The shot just didnt fall on that last play. It rolled out. If it had stayed in and went down nobody would be aiming for Deron's head. .

yea it was a good shot but the thing is Deron hasn't been engaged at all. He just out there going through the motions. He had 2 points last night lmao. I'm done wit this dude. Its the same thing every year, he hasn't played up to his potential or old level of play consistently in awhile. I don't think he cares honestly.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not even mad... honestly i felt bad for Deron

CDPVtlVWMAAZHTU.jpg:large

^ i seen that and just knew his soul dropped into oblivion... it's a shame what happened to dude over the course of his career and as a man I feel for him. But he has to go. All of Brooklyn's current disfunctions are in large part because of Deron and trying to build around him.

He would've been a perfect fit for Dallas over Rondo.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Eh don't be mad at me. Be mad at the damn truth. I obviously touched y'alls wack-hearts. Losers keep losing. I'd think you would be used to it now. I'm not insulting you, I'm just identifying you. Right now, Brooklyn Nets are weak.....compared to ATlanta. Peace

Bruh shut up b
    Nobody mad
    You're not even a real Hawks fan
    Nobody cares for your casual opinion
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Not even mad... honestly i felt bad for Deron

CDPVtlVWMAAZHTU.jpg:large

^ i seen that and just knew his soul dropped into oblivion... it's a shame what happened to dude over the course of his career and as a man I feel for him. But he has to go. All of Brooklyn's current disfunctions are in large part because of Deron and trying to build around him.

He would've been a perfect fit for Dallas over Rondo.

He's just not the superstar he (or all of us) thought he was. Most of that isn't his fault, he's been a victim of some ? injuries but still. The truth of the matter is.... this was always really Joe & Brook's team. Deron's star power and contract is the smoke screen.
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    The only thing that may save this whole thing is if Brook (miraculously) becomes a borderline elite player, he's still fairly young. That way Deron and Joe can become true complimentary players. Otherwise this ? is only going to get worse.
  • luke1733
    edited April 2015
    Options

Bruh shut up b
    Nobody mad
    You're not even a real Hawks fan
    Nobody cares for your casual opinion
    Danny Manning, mookie blaylock, doc rivers, jon koncack, kevin willis, 3 games a year since 2002
    How does being a Hawks fan change my point that they're killing Brooklyn?
    Hawks,Warriors, Clippers, Lakers and anyone that beats Lebron fan
    but I guess to you I ain't no hawks fan. Thanks for taking Joe from us