Never Forget Pt. 2 (IC Edition)

Options

Comments

• JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    CirocObama wrote: »
    Y'all don't understand. ? talk about goin to college and bein smart. If ya'll were ya'd know that it's a psycolocical matter. I have a fetish for control so when/if im sexin' fair skinded ? who act like ? all slutty and stuff turns me on because im attracted to the sexual power that comes with it. Im not ? but seein' Prince gag on my ? droolin out his spit, seein' him cry like a ? and earl makes me feel powerful and that's why im attracted to THAT. That doesn't make me ? though.

The thing y'all forgettin' is that Prince has nothin' but feminine traits so how am i ? ?

I was gonna post these brah, but this was a whole diff level of Faggotry i wasnt comfortable with .
    Yo Jonnyroccit nh why does it say prodigalson above your browser. U him?

Nah, thats his pic though .
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    (@CirocObama)‌

I'm on the phone. Someone please post up that post of his where he fantasizes about Prince and Lil'Wayne ..
    Prison dudes ain't checkin 4 Wayne. Wayne's body is way too tight. Like his skin is too tight, which means all his muscles shows and he aint flexible. ? him would be like ? ol dude on Pulp Fiction.

But when you look at someone like Prince...uhm. Nice skin, light, feminine, wears heels with the ass out, skinny but still got curves and flesh on him.

Plus he look like he could do a split in a birthday suit with the finger in his mouth and the ? out smellin like potpurri. His skin is soft and nice for a man in his 50s so that means he takes ? on his face. So he's a freak.

So all the Wayne jokes ya'll got aint hittin licks.

Those shoes would look sexy in the bedroom though. Pour some whipped cream on those tiny pepperoni nipples, whip him with a jumprope and then i would advise him to put his hair in a bun so i can watch that mascara runnin'. I'd also tell him to pierce his ? cuz when you lick it the lil thang hits that spot and the asshoel gets wet faster cuz of the ? juice, y'all know that juice..when y'all get sweaty the ? get all mushy and ? .

@SnuffDaddy‌ why did you write all this ? ? ?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    man I miss seeing all thereaction pictures under a post. Seeing a wall of LOL reactions just made the post even funnier for sum reason.

Mods let that ? breathe.

Admin said it slowed the site down. Wont make a return unfortunately.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what....the.....? !!!!

yo that gotta be fake

Nope, it's real, those are all things he has said.

The original threads where he said the ? has been deleted, but we didn't forget.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0Ma5XWqhQ0

@BlackAx410 Real ? . . . You Sound like Juvenile w/ Tourette's Syndrome .

lmao iont really qualify for dis thread outside gettin trolled by seedz nd them in 2011 tbh but dis made me laugh
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    (@CirocObama)‌

I'm on the phone. Someone please post up that post of his where he fantasizes about Prince and Lil'Wayne ..
    Prison dudes ain't checkin 4 Wayne. Wayne's body is way too tight. Like his skin is too tight, which means all his muscles shows and he aint flexible. ? him would be like ? ol dude on Pulp Fiction.

But when you look at someone like Prince...uhm. Nice skin, light, feminine, wears heels with the ass out, skinny but still got curves and flesh on him.

Plus he look like he could do a split in a birthday suit with the finger in his mouth and the ? out smellin like potpurri. His skin is soft and nice for a man in his 50s so that means he takes ? on his face. So he's a freak.

So all the Wayne jokes ya'll got aint hittin licks.

Those shoes would look sexy in the bedroom though. Pour some whipped cream on those tiny pepperoni nipples, whip him with a jumprope and then i would advise him to put his hair in a bun so i can watch that mascara runnin'. I'd also tell him to pierce his ? cuz when you lick it the lil thang hits that spot and the asshoel gets wet faster cuz of the ? juice, y'all know that juice..when y'all get sweaty the ? get all mushy and ? .
    Y'all don't understand. ? talk about goin to college and bein smart. If ya'll were ya'd know that it's a psycolocical matter. I have a fetish for control so when/if im sexin' fair skinded ? who act like ? all slutty and stuff turns me on because im attracted to the sexual power that comes with it. Im not ? but seein' Prince gag on my ? droolin out his spit, seein' him cry like a ? and earl makes me feel powerful and that's why im attracted to THAT. That doesn't make me ? though.

The thing y'all forgettin' is that Prince has nothin' but feminine traits so how am i ? ?

ie9XBKp8XOZFy.gif
    smh.gif
    giphy.gif
    smh-o.gif
    smh-rock-o.gif
    WKkNdge.gif
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember that @pico had exposed allergens stripping for her on Skype in a tiny orange bikini.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @CirocObama wtf is that. that is literally the gayest thing i've ever read in my life. I'm gonna go stare at Tahiry pics to wash the gayness out smh
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    2hqwbi9.jpg
    birdmanp.gif

Lmaooo i actually understand this now
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    murderm.jpg
    This could be a scene in a comedy....
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    L of my own . *smh*
    ME .!

The First time i was about to Smash this Jamaican chick, she was All over a ? .
    So We go to her room, and I Start to Devour her ? ...(About to Cry & All.)
    I Get up, take my pants off, and make my way towards this ? 's Mouth .
    she Say's "What you doing.??? I'm Jamaican and we Jamaicans dont believe in Giving Head...it's Looked Down harshly.
    " I Tell this ? we in America Now and in America, ? Suck ? .!
    ...She Didn't Budge though and THEN to find out i didnt have a Condom on me & She didnt either. *SMH*

I Took all Kinds of L's That Day .

Yo lmao This ngga said he was about to cry eatin the ? !

Man-what600x360.png
  • S2J
    Options
    I could be wrong,but wasnt Cirocobama (i dont @ ? ) the ngga from Real World?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    L of my own . *smh*
    ME .!

The First time i was about to Smash this Jamaican chick, she was All over a ? .
    So We go to her room, and I Start to Devour her ? ...(About to Cry & All.)
    I Get up, take my pants off, and make my way towards this ? 's Mouth .
    she Say's "What you doing.??? I'm Jamaican and we Jamaicans dont believe in Giving Head...it's Looked Down harshly.
    " I Tell this ? we in America Now and in America, ? Suck ? .!
    ...She Didn't Budge though and THEN to find out i didnt have a Condom on me & She didnt either. *SMH*

I Took all Kinds of L's That Day .

Yo lmao This ngga said he was about to cry eatin the ? !

Man-what600x360.png

Lol not at all brah...SHE was about to cry .
  • S2J
    Options
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    I could be wrong,but wasnt Cirocobama (i dont @ ? ) the ngga from Real World?

Na tripleb is tyree from real world. I'm Darrell from road rules.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This got to be in part 1; if not this is the funniest ? I read on her.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/484761/a-pretty-? -just-spent-the-last-24-hours-locked-up-epic-backfire-and-exposure#latest

Keep on Pushing doesn't post anymore does he? He was brilliant in that towers thread..

George-Bush-911-006.jpg
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/484761/a-pretty-? -just-spent-the-last-24-hours-locked-up-epic-backfire-and-exposure#latest

Keep on Pushing doesn't post anymore does he? He was brilliant in that towers thread..

George-Bush-911-006.jpg

@playmaker88 killed Towers by the 2nd page. That ? was hilarious

Never came back did he? Punk ass. Men can't handle the exposures.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NaW he came back n posted a pic with bad ? (can't front) but people roasted him n he went away

Since he's a fraud the ? was prolly his cuzn
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Towers was cool, just tried to use bad women as his crutch like that was going to stand up in the IC with everyone
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    gns wrote: »

George-Bush-911-006.jpg

I liked your exposure.
    Your tittys stand up like old vets when they hear the national anthem.

yes, they are quite lovely aren't they?!
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »

George-Bush-911-006.jpg

I liked your exposure.
    Your tittys stand up like old vets when they hear the national anthem.
    GyZEcMB.gif

*Don't type to her like that again lil ? *
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Towers was cool, just tried to use bad women as his crutch like that was going to stand up in the IC with everyone

No Towers, came off like arrogant ? most of the time he posted on here. He was always braging about something or always went on of his way to let said poster(s) "I'm better than you" only in the way he knew how. He just displayed bad women & other ? to justify his ego.

My opinion