VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Slick way to let em know you still a real ? . 2nd term presidents don't be givin a ? out here bruh.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obama is the goat for having a good sense of humor. He's serious when needed and lets loose when he can and they hate hard as ? on him for it.
  • King_sorrow
    King_sorrow Members Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't wait for everyone of those old stuck up ? to die.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obama is too busy being the "Pop Culture" president then addressing whats going on in nearby Baltimore.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • D0wn
    Options
    ? r getting shot up by the police every week. N ? are worried, about this hoe ? sense of humor.
    if u wanna laugh, go watch martin r chapelle show ? .
    We demanded more from bush's ass, than we do this hoe ? .
    N we putted our votes behind this ? .
    hoebama rather discuss Muslim issues. How many muslims voted for him????
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    funny. But @me when Pres has a few shots and brews in em , that's when the real ? gon come out.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    Obama is too busy being the "Pop Culture" president then addressing whats going on in nearby Baltimore.

Yea I appreciate Obama for interacting with the country in a way no other president has, but he is mos def a pop culture pres. Good definition. But he is only a puppet. Black people protest easily gets transferred into riots and thats how America portrays us to the rest of the world. "We took the monkeys of the leash and look at them now" tactic.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

Yea I appreciate Obama for interacting with the country in a way no other president has, but he is mos def a pop culture pres. Good definition. But he is only a puppet. Black people protest easily gets transferred into riots and thats how America portrays us to the rest of the world. "We took the monkeys of the leash and look at them now" tactic.

It can be viewed that way but what gets 0 mainstream media coverage is that people are actually rioting around the world (outside the USA) right now....shooting at police stations, burning ? down, rioting (not protesting) at government offices. And these aren't "black people". The rest of the world views American blacks and Americans in general like ? because over there they are actually trying to give their governments and police that work, directly.

Mainstream media ain't gon show it because they don't wanna enforce the masses these ideas.
  • D0wn
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

It can be viewed that way but what gets 0 mainstream media coverage is that people are actually rioting around the world (outside the USA) right now....shooting at police stations, burning ? down, rioting (not protesting) at government offices. And these aren't "black people". The rest of the world views American blacks and Americans in general like ? because over there they are actually trying to give their governments and police that work, directly.

Mainstream media ain't gon show it because they don't wanna enforce the masses these ideas.

I was just about to post that.
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ive seen the brotha speak in real life. like a lot of us. he has done wonders for the race that doesnt even have anything to do with politics. its all about his wife and kids. ? foreign policy.

for that, he won.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obama too trill
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was funny but Cedric shut that sh-t down when Bush was there...

https://youtu.be/T-bDO92S1jU
  • D0wn
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Was funny but Cedric shut that sh-t down when Bush was there...

https://youtu.be/T-bDO92S1jU

? now that's funny.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't watch the vid but the fact that they did this foreal got me dying
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was pretty corny i dont like Keenan and Peele never have last minute and a half was funny..
    looking for the rest of obama on the stage
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't watch the vid but the fact that they did this foreal got me dying

Yea I thought it was a skit, Obama a real ?
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    ? r getting shot up by the police every week. N ? are worried, about this hoe ? sense of humor.
    if u wanna laugh, go watch martin r chapelle show ? .
    We demanded more from bush's ass, than we do this hoe ? .
    N we putted our votes behind this ? .
    hoebama rather discuss Muslim issues. How many muslims voted for him????

Damn cuh, what he do, ? ya ? ? I wanna see you be serious 24 hours a day 7 days a week being a regular civilian, let alone president. That ? got the most stressful job in the world, THE WORLD CRAIG. Let him live. Look at the toll stress took on this ? , this was only after 3 years, let alone 6. Can't nobody identify with what he got on his shoulders. Sit your ass down son. He been makin ? shake since he got in office. ? just find anything to cry about. I would like to see him speak on baltimore too, but at the same time, i'm not about to trip because i'm pretty sure he's done more than I have behind the scenes. You could make a million posts on the issue and it won't hold a candle to him makin a phone call, sort of like he did with ferguson and got ? up thru, put the pressure on the police. I could riot and protest all day, you just don't know, so stop ? , and appreciate the history you watchin cause they not lettin no more ? in office bruh.

obama_t470.JPG

black-guy-clapping.gif
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who was the big tittie white broad?
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options