What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Real IC Hoes

124»

Replies

• Aquafina..floeAquafina..floe queen of all queens cooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardPosts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noir wrote: »
    @s2j why the hate? You mad every female on the ic swerved you? I mean you're not attractive, your dick is ugly and unpleasant looking, and your conversation is like watching a wall dry --extremely boring.

Rofl
  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    somehow no one ever ends up saving these. damn.
    trust no one, just my sig
  • 9TRAY9TRAY EverywherePosts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    l
    yoo wrote: »
    Was that Pico's ass or was it Kat's?

Lol..
    wut.

Pics?
    tumblr_oomercbcDW1t1k6p7o1_500.gif

tumblr_omf0ouQQmH1t1k6p7o1_500.gif
  • Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonPosts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »

If any IC chick can do this or better I got a walk-in closet for you
  • trendsetta1030trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noir wrote: »
    on Piru Hoover Blood :)

FYI... if any of you old hoes got something to say, please understand I am well verse in shadology and I will be extremely direct with you.

Wtf is tha pictures is wat I came fa