Race and Love

Options

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No ? can look me in the eyes talk any black power ? and expect my total respect while he's married to white ? . I don't give a ? if he's fredrick douglass or kunta kente.

FREDRICK douglass married a white woman at a time when black women were under extreme poverty and oppression i mean what does that tell you about the man????
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Tay Gettem wrote: »
    <---Pro-Black and has dated 2 white girls in the past. Those two things aren't mutually exclusive. Here's the thing that a lot of people don't realize:

There is a big difference between being PRO-Black and being ANTI-White. A lot of the ? - especially on the IC - who claim to be pro-black are just anti-white in reality. Meaning they don't really give a ? about black people prospering or winning. They are way more concerned with white people LOSING or hating white people.

I've dated women of every ethnicity. That doesn't take away from my love of black people and desire to see black people prosper and have the same rights as every other race.

Now if you are black and you say 'I exclusively date white women. I will not date black women.'., that's a little different.

This is what I said in my description of him I clearly state as long as I've known him
    His only dated white women but posters seem to miss that
    An focus on the love whoever u want ?
    Meanwhile supporting the guy who's downing his own race for a white woman
    Yet I'm the ignorant one

Naw, you don't know that man, dawg. Let's keep it real. He's dated white chicks for the 3 years, you'v known him. You're assuming that he exclusively dates white women. You have no way of knowing that, my G.

CJLsXKo.png I think he knows him better than you though

But thats the difference, fam. I recognize that i don't know the man so I don't make assumptions about if he only dates white women or not.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol This thread struck a nerve in a couple dudes.

I see no problem with interracial dating, none of my business. But if you speaking some ? ? with a white ? on your arm you're not to be taken seriously.

Going hard defending ? ?

thank you.....that's all I'm saying

? trying to act all progressive these days I swear haha

don't speak no black power ? to me when you ain't living it yaself.............you don't just so happen to fall in love with a white chick while being militant at the same time

mofos lying to themselves SMH
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    <---Pro-Black and has dated 2 white girls in the past. Those two things aren't mutually exclusive. Here's the thing that a lot of people don't realize:

There is a big difference between being PRO-Black and being ANTI-White. A lot of the ? - especially on the IC - who claim to be pro-black are just anti-white in reality. Meaning they don't really give a ? about black people prospering or winning. They are way more concerned with white people LOSING or hating white people.

I've dated women of every ethnicity. That doesn't take away from my love of black people and desire to see black people prosper and have the same rights as every other race.

Now if you are black and you say 'I exclusively date white women. I will not date black women.'., that's a little different.

This is what I said in my description of him I clearly state as long as I've known him
    Yet I'm the ignorant one

You still don't get it. Just cause he has been with white women for the time you've known him doesn't mean that he's not open to sisters. I mean, all you see is who he ends up with. You don't know how many sisters he tried to get with and who turned him down.
  • A Talented One
    Options
    And let's be real here. If you know that you possess a characteristic that turns off the vast majority of a group of women, wouldn't you tend to put your energies elsewhere? I'm not saying this dude is like that, but he may be. So say dude is a staunch atheist. Would it make sense for him to mostly go after black women when he knows most of then are believers? Just an example.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Examples are needed and when me and @BabyBugatti tie the knot it will be a black family powerhouse
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yet I'm the ignorant one

Naw, you don't know that man, dawg. Let's keep it real. He's dated white chicks for the 3 years, you'v known him. You're assuming that he exclusively dates white women. You have no way of knowing that, my G.

Ok but 3yrs and 5 white women plus other coworkers saying his admitted to having a white woman fetish
    (Could just be work gossip) but still
    He tlkin down on his own but claimed to be pro black and a activist nah money dat don't sound right
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    And let's be real here. If you know that you possess a characteristic that turns off the vast majority of a group of women, wouldn't you tend to put your energies elsewhere? I'm not saying this dude is like that, but he may be. So say dude is a staunch atheist. Would it make sense for him to mostly go after black women when he knows most of then are believers? Just an example.

I got a lot of staunch atheist fit women on my facebook. Have at em brotha
  • A Talented One
    Options

I see no problem with interracial dating, none of my business. But if you speaking some ? ? with a white ? on your arm you're not to be taken seriously.

Going hard defending ? ?

don't speak no black power ? to me when you ain't living it yaself.............you don't just so happen to fall in love with a white chick while being militant at the same time

Smh. You don't even seem to know what you are saying. He said don't talk ? ? with a white chick on your arms, not don't talk black power ? with a white chick on your arms.

Those are two different things bruh.
  • blakfyahking
    Options

so all black women are the same?

what characteristic are you referring to that is only unattractive to black women, yet still capable of attracting other groups of women?
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word he is acting like all black women are all big fat weave wearing women who go to church every sunday with those ridiculous fruit basket hats with 10 kids from 7 baby daddies.
  • TayGettem
    Options

Going hard defending ? ?

Smh. You don't even seem to know what you are saying. He said don't talk ? ? with a white chick on your arms, not don't talk black power ? with a white chick on your arms.

Those are two different things bruh.

Bro ? you talented ?
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If another man is worried about the female I'm putting my ? in because it's supposed to set an example for them to ? something than there's a lot more wrong with this world than I thought
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    someone explain how you can be pro black and pro inter racial dating at the same time, that sounds counter productive
  • A Talented One
    Options
    Listen, I will write more later. I'm on my phone, and I have things to do. But I will say this. Black and white women aren't the same. Of course, black women aren't an homogenous group, and neither are white women. But there are things that will tend to turn off black women that would turn off less white women. Here is one example: sounding white. I don't mean speaking proper English; I mean sounding white.
  • zzombie
    Options
    If another man is worried about the female I'm putting my ? in because it's supposed to set an example for them to ? something than there's a lot more wrong with this world than I thought

it's the future that we should worry about and what we do with our ? shapes the future to a large degree.

why is this concept hard to understand
  • A Talented One
    Options
    Let me watch these lying ass negros deny what I said in my last post.
  • zzombie
    Options
    A man cannot just use his ? with no respect for it's power and then turn around and talk about how much they care about black folks because if you did you would care about the long term effects of your sexual actions.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Let me watch these lying ass negros deny what I said in my last post.

Get you a black woman talks white then. I know plenty.
  • blakfyahking
    Options

but we talking marriage and serious relationships tho...........how do you not see the potential hypocrisy when you busy building a home with a cracka?
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Listen, I will write more later. I'm on my phone, and I have things to do. But I will say this. Black and white women aren't the same. Of course, black women aren't an homogenous group, and neither are white women. But there are things that will tend to turn off black women that would turn off less white women. Here is one example: sounding white. I don't mean speaking proper English; I mean sounding white.

There are plenty of black women that don't care how you talk or sound.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A Talented One got his heart broken by a Black woman that's why he's always bitter in his posts about them

And I agree. If you're on that Pro-Black ? you have no business having sex with or rearing offspring with a Caucasian

Black womenz >>>

My opinion
  • blakfyahking
    Options

cut the ? bruh and stop using simple hoodrats as your point of reference

and even them broads will give you a pass if your game is tight otherwise

stop acting like there aren't black women who "sound white" as well

it just seem like your low self-esteem has caused you to give up on black women............certified ? ? :(
  • TayGettem
    Options
    An next time that cacc ? @pico get smart with me imma let my cousin sharkisha beat yo ass
  • GodSpeed215
    GodSpeed215 Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So you and your black co-workers think that rioting is the answer?

Nobodies debating what’s happening in our country as far as police brutality goes isn’t ? up and needs to have immediate action….

But by ? some random persons business or property up you think your fixing the issues of racism and cops beating ? up??

Even if the rioters destroying another black people’s property?

Who cares what color his ? is