lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yeah recently I'm experiencing deja vu a lot, idk if its normal or what
  • bigboix
    bigboix Members Posts: 11
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I just finish reading some of the things in this thread went in the bathroom and heard a knock on the door open it and nobody was there. I'm home alone 2. if start seeing weird ? at 2night imma be tight and hold ya responsible
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Around early April or late March I saw a spaceship when I was walking into my apartment. A couple days after that I saw either an alien or a demon chillin in my bedroom nh.
  • Elle_Music
    Elle_Music Members Posts: 926
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Around early April or late March I saw a spaceship when I was walking into my apartment. A couple days after that I saw either an alien or a demon chillin in my bedroom nh.

then you woke up?
  • ReppinTime
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Elle_Music wrote: »
    then you woke up?

No I was already awake.
  • Elle_Music
    edited June 2010
    Options
    No I was already awake.

were you high?
  • QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    the devil told me he had a plan for us all
    he said he will be king
    and a whole bunch of other ?
    dam it was scary
  • ReppinTime
    edited June 2010
    Options
    were you high?

No, weed doesn't do that anyway.
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    the devil told me he had a plan for us all
    he said he will be king
    and a whole bunch of other ?
    dam it was scary

i wanna hear all of this, exactly what he said
  • Elle_Music
    edited June 2010
    Options
    No, weed doesn't do that anyway.

oh well i don't know anything about weed :(

well anyway what did you do when you saw this figure?
  • Elle_Music
    edited June 2010
    Options
    r-sanchez wrote: »
    Reppin is just ? witcha

I'm sure, i just felt/feel like entertaining it because I'm bored... long day at work 15 min left
  • ReppinTime
    edited June 2010
    Options
    oh well i don't know anything about weed :(

well anyway what did you do when you saw this figure?

Wasn't a figure, I saw it clearly. I closed my eyes, clinched my ? and started to swing but it disappeared.

When I saw the ufo I was walking in the parking lot and just happened to look up. Saw a glowing circle or oval shaped thing, I didn't think anything of it at first besides plane but it was flying way too fast in a straight line then curved up on a dime and disappeared a few seconds later.
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I went to the islands to visit my family and puffed something that had me on cloud nine for two days. Not sure if that counts.
  • Elle_Music
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Wasn't a figure, I saw it clearly. I closed my eyes, clinched my ? and started to swing but it disappeared.

When I saw the ufo I was walking in the parking lot and just happened to look up. Saw a glowing circle or oval shaped thing, I didn't think anything of it at first besides plane but it was flying way too fast in a straight line then curved up on a dime and disappeared a few seconds later.

did you ever see it again?
    How did you sleep that ngiht? were you frightened?
  • ReppinTime
    edited June 2010
    Options
    did you ever see it again?
    How did you sleep that ngiht? were you frightened?

No those 2 were the only times I've ever had anything that blatant happen. As far as sleeping, lyriq? I am a thug, I'm not really scared of anything. I didn't come to terms with the ufo sighting till a couple days later when nothing else could explain it. When I saw the other thing no I didn't go to sleep for a few hours.
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i wanna hear all of this, exactly what he said

dam. 4 real i get chills and scared like a little ? wen i actually think about it. b4 i go into wat he told me, i must tell you that I actually know how to contact the devil and ? .. yeah they are real. there is a place in the center of your brain called the core or your "heart". the people of this world dont want us in touch with our core becuz, well thats where originality comes from. they want nothing original from people, so they fill us up with media, internet, and you know all this ? , and it covers up the spirit and all that good ? . when you cut off the tv internet phone, and all the outside ? , and tune in so to say, you get the truth. you ever hear ppl say dig deep within you and all that other ? , well its true. but anyway i've spent time alone with no disturbance for more than 7hrs on many occasions and actually had satan and ? kick knowledge to me. but anyway, to answer your question the devil just came out of nowhere and this is what he said. o yea i wasnt high or anything either, i was just tuned in aka meditating

satan - you know what shawn, i try so hard not to show myself. i try sooooooooooooo ? hard not to show myself to the world, but you know what? i'm gonna do it anyway becuz even if I showed the world I existed, you people still wont ? care becuz i know how to tempt you. the pleasures of this world are too much for you to bare. its like the girl who stays with the guy who is destroying her life, becuz the ? too good, thats the reason. you ppl are the same, you dont care what the ? happens, you all just want that instant gratification. you wanna know the truth shawn. the truth is i want you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. ? cannot stop my motivation. I am way too motivated. I want your soul shawn. and i wont stop until I am king. do you know why there is so much evil in the world shawn? do you know why evil screams so much louder than good? do you know why people would rather do bad than good? do you know why someone would rather give up a stupid ass ? chain rahter than keep his life? do you know why shawn? BECUZ I HAVE ? DUCKTAPED! yea i got kicked out of heaven but ummmmmmm yea i pretty much kicked the door down and took him hostage..... yea... yea.. sounds shocking doesnt it shawn? ? is not going to save anyone. he has made deals behind your ? back with me and its even in the bible and you stupid ? just blindly believe everything you are told. but see i have a plan for yall ? . matter fact i have too many plans its not even funny becuz im good at this. im good at what i do shawn. ive been doing this since since. i been catching ppl slippin for centuries. so since you have no chance anyway i guess i'll just tell you to to be careful becuz your time is limited shawn. everybody runnin around talkin all this what is life about. life is to enjoy it while yall can becuz once its over YALL ? IS MINE! dont let me fucckin catch you slippin shawn becuz everywhere you ? go, i'll be testing you. when somebody cuts you in line. its probably me waiting to see if you try to act tuff and once you do im aiming for your ? skull. if somebody is driving and you're in the car with them and they texting you tell them to stop cuz its probly me trying to ? you. im just waiting for someone to make fun of another kid in college so i can shoot up the fuccckin class and i hope i hit innocent bystanders they can just be bonuses. im trying to start an argument on everybody's block right now and i hope a stray bullet comes and hit you in the ? head. THIS IS WHAT I DO SHAWN!!! IM GOOD AT THIS! THIS IS MY JOB. IM TAKING YOU ALL WITH ME. so live as long as you can shawn. apologize to people even when you are right. pay ppl their money back, becuz you never know who is gonna snap. you see shawn, most people are my followers, and they dont even know it. and its the simplest things that get people into hell. o yea ppl that you know have died, most likely there are here with me sorry to say shawn. did you know cutting grass is ummmm............. murder.. hahaha see shawn... ive been tricking ppl into doing ? for centuries and there is no stopping. cutting down trees to print money that you use to put out hits on people and all kinds of evil ? . it is all part of my plan shawn...

there is more to the story... he spoke to me twice

and ? spoke 2 me b4 also
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i need to go into a mental instit
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i need to go into a mental instit

so what ? said to you
  • Elle_Music
    edited June 2010
    Options
    No those 2 were the only times I've ever had anything that blatant happen. As far as sleeping, lyriq? I am a thug, I'm not really scared of anything. I didn't come to terms with the ufo sighting till a couple days later when nothing else could explain it. When I saw the other thing no I didn't go to sleep for a few hours.

this made me lol for some reason... I just visioned a thug or gangsta having a face off with an alien...I'm weird, don't mind me...

how can you be sure this was not some kind of strange dream?
    What did the alien look like?
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i used to have reoccuring dreams of being in a bad car accident as achild..then when i was 19 i was in a bad car accident and almost lost my right arm
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I've had a memory lapse that I thought was a paranormal experience...
  • babyfakmageeaxs
    babyfakmageeaxs Members Posts: 297
    edited June 2010
    Options
    so what ? said to you

yea do tell