Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    coop9889 wrote: »
    The Warriors gon lose against the Cavs in the finals. It takes vet teams like Spurs and Mavs to take down Lebron. When it comes to his genereation i dont see who will beat him.
    KD Failed
    Curry will fail. cause imo they are saying ' im in the Finals no one expected me to be their so its gigantic.

Whereas Lebron is at home when it comes to FINALS , in his environment, his lair. He will guide these young players who have a chance to be in NBA history forever by bringing back the title to Cleveland since decades and decades. With Lebron they wont fear anybody.

GSW gon fight but choke in crucial moments in June imo.

Bruh Lebron don't dominate in the finals like that, I'm not no Lebron hater nowhere close, but let's not make it seem like he is some unstoppable juggarnaut in the finals.

agreed. But unless he faces at least 3 SEASONED superstars his input and impact is usualy enough to prove victorious.

He's never faced 3 seasoned superstars in the finals, ever. ? are you saying dude. Those 2 spurs teams and the mavs team didnt have 3 superstars

Westbrook Durant and harden...

Durant was the only superstar. Harden wasn't even close to what he is now, and Westbrook now is much better than westbrook 3 years ago

Stop it.. okc was in the finals with 3 superstars... Hell the next year in houston harden was balling. He ain't magically become great in a year. Westbrook was dropping 40 in the finals.

Them ? were not seasoned superstars.......them ? was wet behind the ears....
    dudes havent even been back to the finals since then......

even though harden is now on a different team........

Wet begung the ears but they been in the league how long? ur making superstar fit ur agenda
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Warriors gon lose against the Cavs in the finals. It takes vet teams like Spurs and Mavs to take down Lebron. When it comes to his genereation i dont see who will beat him.
    KD Failed
    Curry will fail. cause imo they are saying ' im in the Finals no one expected me to be their so its gigantic.

Whereas Lebron is at home when it comes to FINALS , in his environment, his lair. He will guide these young players who have a chance to be in NBA history forever by bringing back the title to Cleveland since decades and decades. With Lebron they wont fear anybody.

Bruh Lebron don't dominate in the finals like that, I'm not no Lebron hater nowhere close, but let's not make it seem like he is some unstoppable juggarnaut in the finals.

agreed. But unless he faces at least 3 SEASONED superstars his input and impact is usualy enough to prove victorious.

He's never faced 3 seasoned superstars in the finals, ever. ? are you saying dude. Those 2 spurs teams and the mavs team didnt have 3 superstars

Durant was the only superstar. Harden wasn't even close to what he is now, and Westbrook now is much better than westbrook 3 years ago

Stop it.. okc was in the finals with 3 superstars... Hell the next year in houston harden was balling. He ain't magically become great in a year. Westbrook was dropping 40 in the finals.

So they seasoned superstars now but they cant get bacc to the finals? Lol

You contradicting yourself
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    ? _Yunn wrote: »
    KD Failed

So they seasoned superstars now but they cant get bacc to the finals? Lol

You contradicting yourself

actually they no longer play with each other........harden play for the rockets

harden became a superstar after he left okc, harden was not a starter on okc, ?
    came off the bench, just like manu ginobli

So all that lebron face 3 superstars ? in the finals goes out the window......

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KD was the only superstar on that team

You using the 'now' to make your case for back then
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russ and KD were Superstars in the 2012 run, Harden was a inconsistent 6th man that either showed up or didn't...

2012 Finals numbers
    KD 30/6/2
    Russ 27/6/6
    Harden 12/4/3 on 37% FG
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh that son of ? delladova out there leaving no doubt that game 6 vs the bulls was a fluke

k love injury might have saved the cavs season though its hard to tell how the minutes would have been divided had he been healthy but as it stands milsap would have an easier time getting his offense if tristan wasnt starting since he has the ability to step out and guard milsap negating his versatile game

but their overall D has been stepping up too -- i figured in the bulls series chicago made them look better than they really were but nah their rotations have been sharp, their rebounding has been great -- pnr still gives them trouble but overall much improved
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is the easiest LeBron has had it in The Playoffs, if they don't win the championship this year they may never win one in Cleveland
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Lebron a better gm than doc rivers lol

imagine having to decide between jordan and doc on a bball personnel decision to save your life

looking back it though they could have had a similar roster and kept wiggins and had 15 mil in cap room with bennett/varejao (idiotic extension) and a 1st round pick to pick up another max piece if they wanted to had they not traded for k love
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bron is one of the goats but this year out of any year has been the most impressive by far, if he wills Cleveland past GS I think you can stick his face on mt rushmore with Jordan, Russ and Kareem
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Scott Skiles the frontrunner to become the magics head coach according to woj.Don't know if it's the team posturing but skiles would be a good look imo
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Series is a wrap, but now its definitely a wrap. Korver out the rest of the playoffs

Yea its over
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM8FCqArX3U

Last possession/seconds of every nba finals from 99-14 this video dope
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I'm so disappointed in the way the Atlanta (aka Spurs East) has played throughout the whole playoffs. They aren't moving the ball enough on offense and are trying to do too much 1 on 1. I for once agree with garbage ass Reggie Miller on something because he said the same thing.

Hopefully they can get things together in game 3

edit: They are ? !! Kover is out for the rest of the playoffs and they are already knicked up. DAMN!!!
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bron is one of the goats but this year out of any year has been the most impressive by far, if he wills Cleveland past GS I think you can stick his face on mt rushmore with Jordan, Russ and Kareem
    Lol maan i swear
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was watchn a ROC on the 84 draft last nite...every time I saw Jordan I imagined the crying meme lol.,.n they talked about this brazilian pizza head CAC Oscar Schmidt I guess he has like 50 k points scored over his career

oscar1.jpg
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Lol maan i swear

Go hed ? let's hear your response, I been the biggest Bron hater on here so you're not talking to an average dickrider
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eastern Conference playoffs been underwhelming, the Cavs couldnt have had an easier road to the Finals....the western conference playoffs def been a lil more competitive n a better watch overall thus far....since my team not in it i wouldnt mind seeing the Warriors win it all tho
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    :)) :)) :)) at Brazilian pizza head Cac
  • Max.
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Pause
    Lol maan i swear

Go hed ? let's hear your response, I been the biggest Bron hater on here so you're not talking to an average dickrider

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yroholla wrote: »
    Eastern Conference playoffs been underwhelming, the Cavs couldnt have had an easier road to the Finals....the western conference playoffs def been a lil more competitive n a better watch overall thus far....since my team not in it i wouldnt mind seeing the Warriors win it all tho

Easy?

Both of their all stars been hurt most off the playoffs

Yall really acting like the Cavs haven't been the best team in the NBA since the all star break.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Pause
    Lol maan i swear

pause then you fat Mexican ?
  • Max.
    Options
    Pause
    Lol maan i swear

pause then you fat Mexican ?

You're not talkn to a average dickrider - john b
  • Max.
    Options
    U Boston cacs are emotional word to bill Simmons homer ass
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    yroholla wrote: »

Easy?

Both of their all stars been hurt most off the playoffs

Yall really acting like the Cavs haven't been the best team in the NBA since the all star break.

They played well....alot of ? injured tho...let yall tell it he been carrying the all stars in Miami thru injuries too so he got a shot this year