Options

Comments

• movinonup
    movinonup Members Posts: 413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whoa Scorpio, it appears you were about that t&f life. (same here, I did the 200M & 400M)

What events did you do?

Yep, I ran CC and the 800, 400 and 4×400. I also ran in college. If someone makes a college pic thread, I'll post those pics. I blossomed in college.

Word. Your stamina and conditioning was nice af then. I was naturally more of a sprinter but my take off from the blocks & initial burst was always a weakness smh that kept me from the 100m.

Tbh, unlike my old man I simply wasn't good enough to go to school on scholarship or even garner in any real looks from schools in my state. When I got to college I thought about trying out as a walk-on but I was burnt out after all those years of my obsessive dad pushing me in a sport he excelled at.
    iron man1 wrote: »
    4411_84294278819_2007521_n_zps61npz4gg.jpg

Is that the track team??

Yessir lol we were deep as ? that year and we used tobeef with the basketball team. ? was fun as hell.
    Lol word. At my school we really didn't have any issues with the hoops team, but it was some dudes on our squad that played football too, and they'd occasionally have beef with guys on the squad that only did t&f.

Our girls track team was the truth. We won state every year I was there and went to Nationals my junior and senior year. Our boys team didn't do ? . I went to college on a partial track and academic scholarship but only ran track for 2 years in college. The training was too demanding. I thought academia was more important so i focused soley on that my junior year. Running year round gets tiring.

Does anyone still run??? I stopped for a while but I've been running for the past 5 years now. Once a runner, always a runner.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @scorpio4lfe post the college ones in here too.. just make it a combined HS/college thread.
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whoa Scorpio, it appears you were about that t&f life. (same here, I did the 200M & 400M)

What events did you do?

Yep, I ran CC and the 800, 400 and 4×400. I also ran in college. If someone makes a college pic thread, I'll post those pics. I blossomed in college.

Word. Your stamina and conditioning was nice af then. I was naturally more of a sprinter but my take off from the blocks & initial burst was always a weakness smh that kept me from the 100m.

Tbh, unlike my old man I simply wasn't good enough to go to school on scholarship or even garner in any real looks from schools in my state. When I got to college I thought about trying out as a walk-on but I was burnt out after all those years of my obsessive dad pushing me in a sport he excelled at.

Is that the track team??

Yessir lol we were deep as ? that year and we used tobeef with the basketball team. ? was fun as hell.
    Lol word. At my school we really didn't have any issues with the hoops team, but it was some dudes on our squad that played football too, and they'd occasionally have beef with guys on the squad that only did t&f.

Our girls track team was the truth. We won state every year I was there and went to Nationals my junior and senior year. Our boys team didn't do ? . I went to college on a partial track and academic scholarship but only ran track for 2 years in college. The training was too demanding. I thought academia was more important so i focused soley on that my junior year. Running year round gets tiring.

Does anyone still run??? I stopped for a while but I've been running for the past 5 years now. Once a runner, always a runner.

What were your times in the 800 and 400
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

VSvmLf4l.jpg

yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah this outfit is definitely a representation of your part of the state

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    @movinonup, would've gotten the business
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What events did you do?

Is that the track team??

I quit running at track meets around 13 when I got into ball but ill do a marathon ever so often. Not a big fan of just long distance running tho.
  • scorpio4lfe
    Options

What events did you do?

Is that the track team??

What were your times in the 800 and 400

I was probably slow compared to the girls today. My fastest in the open quarter was .50 and 800 2:01. Girls are running subpar 2's now in the 800.
  • scorpio4lfe
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

VSvmLf4l.jpg

yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah this outfit is definitely a representation of your part of the state

Lol...u peep the stockings and the choker??
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    This ole hangin wit mr.cooper lookin ass ? lol
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    Een tho I probably posted the same pics there too haha
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You that dude that gets gassed from laughter I see...you were doing good tho bro....dont mess this up
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    Bruhh this is gold lmaoo
    funny-gifs-floor-buffer-shenanigans.gif
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    movinonup wrote: »
    Don't laugh. 3127h3n.jpg
    10er6ft.jpg

prom.jpg

1362971873_wee-bey-gif.gif

Yooooooooo
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    8vwuoj.jpg

Aye @du either you was nervous in this pic or her ? stank. Which one was it?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i was awkward as ? with girls in highschool
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brah who the fuxk is that
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    Brah who the fuxk is that