waiting for midnight for direct deposit

Options
Dupac
Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
lol, i remeber my old job i used to be sitting in the car.. at the atm, calling my checking account on speed dial waiting for the second i got paid so i could get some drinks and hit the club.....

Comments

• King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LMAO. that ? never goes thru at midnight for me...usually around 5am sometime
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    wow...urs went through at midnight? Mine doesn't come through till like 7 am lmao and I wake up, pay bills and go on with my life.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    mines comes through at 1 am
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lmao i used to do that ? , be parked right at the ? ATM at 11:57pm
  • Slap_Chop_Vince
    Slap_Chop_Vince Members Posts: 122
    edited June 2010
    Options
    word. mine came thru at midnight too. spent most of it on ? .
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    this was like 02-05

my bank used to stay doing tht ? at 12 am...

i don't even check half the time unless i got something important to do that morning..i normally pay bills that weekend after the pay
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    oh I remember doing that lol.
    my direct deposit comes in now @ 9pm
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    This may not reflect well on me, but one time I actually went out to have some drinks thinking that by the time I get there the money should be there. It wasn't. This was sometime between 12 and 12:30am. I was shocked, because I thought we got paid at 12:01am. I waited around until 1am and checked again. Still nothing! I finally gave up and went home. I never tried something like that again.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

C/S. 3am at the earliest for me.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmfao I used to do that ? at fed ex.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LLS that is some sad sad ? !!!

Welp as long as you had fun doing whatever with it ain't going to knock it cause I ain't never trying to see what that is like.
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My job lost my check once and I thought my card was hacked. checking my account every hour like a fiend
  • Inglewood_Fatty
    Inglewood_Fatty Members Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol my ? used to come in at 11:45pm and i had Domino's pizza web browser open so i can hurry and order my food before they closed at midnight lol them days where there was food in the house and that was my only option.
  • Desi_416
    Desi_416 Members Posts: 724 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAOOOO this thread took me back, I used to do the same ? , head out hit the bar just praying that by 130/2am the money would be in my account.... Nowadays I'm completely self employed so it's a mix of cash and cheques, and the Cheques I deposit myself, call my connect at the bank and get it cleared right away.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Man, my ? don't hit til around 3:30 a.m. Can't wait that late to make bad decisions. Smh
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Desi_416 wrote: »
    LMAOOOO this thread took me back, I used to do the same ? , head out hit the bar just praying that by 130/2am the money would be in my account.... Nowadays I'm completely self employed so it's a mix of cash and cheques, and the Cheques I deposit myself, call my connect at the bank and get it cleared right away.

Ayooo! I was 24 doing the same ? ! Copped that tab and stepping outside periodically after 12 to make sure I was good. My cousin knew I was good when I came back in the bar with that smile and that line, "? let's take a shot! You call it."
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    lol, i remeber my old job i used to be sitting in the car.. at the atm, calling my checking account on speed dial waiting for the second i got paid so i could get some drinks and hit the club.....

i used to do the same except i was waiting to pay bills.

man one time we was on a road trip.

i called the bank like 20 times.

i was scared ass ? stopping to get gas at like 12:15am.

thank ? at that time....the money was there.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Struggle was REAL back in the day. Now I ? around and forget it be payday sometimes.
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bout 5 years ago I was at a this chic house that I had to leave at 1145 cuz her EBT was about to hit & she was going to leave for Walmart
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Back in the day
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is why I like working on payday. My direct deposit comes in at like 6-7am most of the time. I got a problem with spending before I get it so if I'm not at home, I'm not blowing money fast.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    sometimes i forget i got paid and end up checking it either later on that day or the following