scumbag!

Options

Comments

• Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ he's done to them, his body would end up in a river. Lol!
    A few know. Most don't. The ones who don't know, I ain't talked to them ? in YEARS so you can consider them acquaintances, not friends. Lol
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Lol this thread the devil. I'm over he reliving the bad things I did to women. @Mastery not alone in his bad friend ways trust me :(

Yeah bro...I had a phase until I sat back and thought about my actions...partially why I am who I am today.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    I guess this is a scumbag story........

Used to ? with this chick from the hometown. She was in college and was "dating " some Que(frat) ? who played on the football team. Every weekend she would come home and hit me up. She would always stay in her older sister's apt.

Well one particular weekend I was over there and me shorty ordered pizza blunt rolled and watching The movie Friday. She had been rubbing a ? joint talking about how she ready to ? and what not. Mood is right and its about to go down.

Well the phone rings and its her home girl. She tells her that her bf was killed in a wreck with his jumpoff or gf I still don't know what that chick was to this day. The jumpoff/gf survived.

Shorty hollering and crying and ? and I'm high as ? . Yelling from the bedroom saying Ayo ? I can't hear the TV. At the moment I didn't know what had happen. I thought she was just being loud on the phone.

Shorty comes in to the room. Tears running down her face and ? . I ask dafuck wrong with you? She tells me what happens. Like I said I was high as ? and zoned out. I hit her with oh wow that's ? up and continue watching Friday. She say that's it? That's all you gonna say? I say dafuck else can I say? I don't know the ? but RIP I gueas. She's all crying and ? and say you're coldhearted bastard.

I was like I don't know what you want me to say. I am ? his girl and I don't know him. Fuxk I look like trying to feel bad for the ? . Then I hit her with.........he was cheating on you anyway ? him.

I guess she thought about it for a minute and ? about me not giving a damn. She rolled me another blunt and we fuxked right after Craig knocked Deebo out.

Honestly, I have no problem with this.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2mfavl4.png

GOT DAMN THIS ? TAKING L'S FROM THE FUTURE

Lmaoooooooo
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ need enemies???
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ need enemies???

That's what I said
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    I WALK OVER THERE AND SAY 'WHATS UP"...

SHE LOOKS AT ME AND POINTS TO HIM...

I LOOK AT DUDE AND I BULLSHYT YOU NOT.. THIS ? SAYS:

"AYE BRUH, LET ME BORROW A DOLLAR SO I CAN BUY HER A WATER"

NGA I CAUGHT THE STANK FACE SOOOO BAD, I LOOKED AT DUDE AND SAID, MANNNNN, IF YOU DONT GET YO LAME ASS OUT MY FACE" AND JUST WALKED OFF!

A WEEK LATER, I THOUGHT TO MYSELF, "DAM THAT NGA CHUMPED ME OFF"

Now if this was a robbery, that chick would be the distraction and he would be the gun-butt to the back of your head.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »

Now the chick was fine, nice juicey ass, with little ? . Anywho...

we at my crib the next night and I'm like "when you gonna give my boy a chance to be with you. You know the ? like you." His turn his head and look at me like "no ? ." Much to his surprise, she was like "if he stop being so scary and ask me out, maybe." The ? hop up awkward as ? and ask her out. She says yes...

Dead @ bolded.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trademark laptop ?
This discussion has been closed.